Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 07:18 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,346,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I have lost all faith in The US Government at this point. The entire purpose of this country is a lost cause and this past election proves this.

Never in my life would I think I would see systematic , organized voter fraud on these levels .

This is a dark turn for this country, and all we can do is hope the crimes are exposed.
That's correct Jimmy.
If Trump is scammed out of his win, I probably won't ever vote again. I'm simply not going to give any sort of approval to a corrupt system by wasting my time on voting. The left can have their utopia, and I'll go on with my life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 07:19 AM

13,515 posts, read 17,067,204 times
Quote:
Just because the lame stream media claims there is no voter fraud, it does mean it did not happen. Trump was winning all of these battle states and when everyone went to bed at the weeeee hours of the night. Magical amounts of votes poured in and huge ratios in favor of Biden. Ballot counting ceased, and a huge dump of 100K votes in favor of Biden in one update with 0 for trump is total bs.
If you want people to take your opinion seriously, you shouldn't utilize talk radio catch phases in the first 5 words of your post. Unless of course you just want to reverberate in the echo chamber of people who already agree with you and listen to the same media sources.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:19 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,072,601 times
Quote:
I have lost all faith in The US Government at this point. The entire purpose of this country is a lost cause and this past election proves this.

Never in my life would I think I would see systematic , organized voter fraud on these levels .

This is a dark turn for this country, and all we can do is hope the crimes are exposed.
Agreed. Crazy, isn't it? We all saw it coming, people protested...but they did it anyway.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:24 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,006,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
If you want people to take your opinion seriously, you shouldn't utilize talk radio catch phases in the first 5 words of your post. Unless of course you just want to reverberate in the echo chamber of people who already agree with you and listen to the same media sources.
Project Veritas already interviewing postal workers that were directed to collect ballots on November 4th (day after the election) and postmark then stamp November 3rd on them in Michigan..

Ballot counters claiming that people that were born in 1921 but registered to vote in 1900 are mailing ballots in .....

Nothing to see here folks. Move a long. The evidence is there. Just go and find it.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_-zlprOqwA

Old 11-05-2020, 07:26 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,439,527 times
Quote:

You only think this because you've bought into Trump's lies that the system is rigged if he loses.

Detach yourself from that delicate snowflake after the loss, and your psyche will improve.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Go to 40 seconds. Postal worker clearly stating that he was instructed to circumvent michigan laws and postmark dates prior than Nov 4.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg of the scheme of things going on.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You only think this because you've bought into Trump's lies that the system is rigged if he loses.

Detach yourself from that delicate snowflake after the loss, and your psyche will improve.
I dont care which candidate it is winning or which one lost. If theres VOTER FRAUD. It needs to be investigated, and people need to be locked up in jail The balance of our republic hangs .

America is suppose to be the leader in the free world. Not some banana republic that theres is only an illusion that the people have a voice.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:38 AM

5,902 posts, read 3,916,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you lose faith because your guy didn't win, then you had very little faith in the first place. All your faith was invested in Trump.

There is no evidence of fraud. Such claims are the language of a sore/weak loser, and typical in banana Republics.
Excellent post. I've always voted third party so I don't know what it's like to win. But, I've never whined and cried because my guy lost.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:38 AM

63,111 posts, read 29,291,757 times
We will definately become a Banana Republic under Biden as the Democrats want open borders for anyone south of our border. Since we are well on our way already it's one of the reasons that this election is leaning Biden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies