Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 09:51 AM

21,101 posts, read 8,903,590 times

Advertisements

Twitter is in control or so it seems. Watch War Room. They're talking about how Jason Miller, Trump's campaign manager, sent a tweet saying an announcement would be made in PA, NOT what the announcement was, but that it would be made. That tweet was censored! It turned out there was a small legal victory allowing GOP poll watchers to observe but now they are still being banned.

Another tweet that was banned was just a cut and paste from the CDC saying it was okay to vote in person.

Arrest Jack Dorsey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-w22S2ZRW8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 09:55 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,050,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
We've been a banana republic for quite some time. I'd say since the JFK assassination.

"Presidents are SELECTED, not ELECTED"
Aint that the truth.... When its your typical left or right candidate... it really doesnt matter who wins. They're the same thing. Trump is not part of that group. So we are where we are today.

Old 11-05-2020, 10:09 AM

592 posts, read 304,809 times
There is definitely SOMETHING going on in THIS election without a doubt. All elections prior we knew the results on election day without delay. It wouldn't surprise me that fraud is clearly being committed in this election to make sure Trump doesn't get re-elected from the Left given all the fake propaganda they have been spewing for the last four years.

Old 11-05-2020, 10:20 AM

5,936 posts, read 4,746,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you lose faith because your guy didn't win, then you had very little faith in the first place. All your faith was invested in Trump.

There is no evidence of fraud. Such claims are the language of a sore/weak loser, and typical in banana Republics.
Nailed it.

To the OP:

Is it possible, at all, that maybe more Americans voted for Biden than Trump? You are insinuating that is more likely that the election was stolen (without evidence) from Trump than more Americans simply voted for the other guy. This wouldn't be the first time Trump claimed fraud and couldn't provide any evidence...

Old 11-05-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Nailed it.

To the OP:

Is it possible, at all, that maybe more Americans voted for Biden than Trump? You are insinuating that is more likely that the election was stolen (without evidence) from Trump than more Americans simply voted for the other guy. This wouldn't be the first time Trump claimed fraud and couldn't provide any evidence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X2V5hPPp6w

Old 11-05-2020, 10:42 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,347,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I have lost all faith in The US Government at this point. The entire purpose of this country is a lost cause and this past election proves this.

Never in my life would I think I would see systematic , organized voter fraud on these levels .

This is a dark turn for this country, and all we can do is hope the crimes are exposed.
You still haven't seen systematic, organized voter fraud in your lifetime.

Biden won fairly. Your side can't produce one shred of evidence proving otherwise. All you have are Trump's lies and grandstanding. The fact that you can't accept that the MAJORITY of Americans rejected Trump basically says you've been living with your head buried in the Fox Noise sandbox. The rest of us aren't surprised at all that Trump got stomped.

Old 11-05-2020, 10:47 AM

18,560 posts, read 15,466,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
What do investigations of Hillary and Obama have to do with Trumps team falsely claiming that the election is being stolen? They are riling up the fringe elements of their base and there will be violence due to it.
I don't know, why do you keep moving the goalposts?

In the last post, you were talking about the last 4 years.

I responded to that, and now you are asking what that has to do with the last day or two.

Old 11-05-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
You still haven't seen systematic, organized voter fraud in your lifetime.

Biden won fairly. Your side can't produce one shred of evidence proving otherwise. All you have are Trump's lies and grandstanding. The fact that you can't accept that the MAJORITY of Americans rejected Trump basically says you've been living with your head buried in the Fox Noise sandbox. The rest of us aren't surprised at all that Trump got stomped.
The loose ends are beginning to show the corruption on election night. Poll workers being sent home is one of them. Just a matter of time. Investigations take time. Keep drinking the mainstream kool aid

Old 11-05-2020, 11:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt0PiV_-aB8

Old 11-05-2020, 11:28 AM

13,556 posts, read 17,158,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I don't know, why do you keep moving the goalposts?

In the last post, you were talking about the last 4 years.

I responded to that, and now you are asking what that has to do with the last day or two.
Benghazi and hard-drive gate have something to do with the last 4 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies