Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2010, 03:36 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,727,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
This issue is serious, we have a government who is in obvious contest to the legitimacy of their law, so much that 38 states are filing suit. People are upset and angry about having higher taxes and mandates with fines imposed for not conforming while we are currently in a economic situation to which can not support such frivolous spending and taxation and all you can do is come in here like a coward on an internet board and taunt people?

Why child you need to be lain over the knee of an adult and have your back side whipped until you got some sense back into you.
It may be a serious issue but it will hardly be resolved here. Just as well enjoy it

Old 03-23-2010, 06:34 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,401,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
This issue is serious, we have a government who is in obvious contest to the legitimacy of their law, so much that 38 states are filing suit. People are upset and angry about having higher taxes and mandates with fines imposed for not conforming while we are currently in a economic situation to which can not support such frivolous spending and taxation and all you can do is come in here like a coward on an internet board and taunt people?

Why child you need to be lain over the knee of an adult and have your back side whipped until you got some sense back into you.
Dear Sir or Madam,
As a retired Marine/Vietnam Veteran you're welcome to come over and try it.
I don't know if you are male and a catholic priest that is into that stuff or simply one of those "I got a wide stance" republicans.
But, If you happen to be female, I won't rule out an occasional spanking, as long as I'm providing the slapping to your backside.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:44 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,384,504 times
Default crazy much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
seriously. When our currency fails? When the bureaucrats socialize healthcare?
So you feel because healthcare has become "socialized" it is time for an "armed revolution"?

Call me suspicious, but your words sound like the words of an absolute domestic terrorist nut.

Last edited by NomadScribe; 03-23-2010 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: punctuation

Old 03-23-2010, 07:13 PM

948 posts, read 895,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Any leader who nuked his own citizens en masse would have to grow eyes in the back of their head, for he/she would be in danger not only to their own citizens, but to their own cabinet. Even Hitler couldn't stop the attempts at his life even with his lockstep military, and only escaped them by skin of his teeth on a couple of occassions.
I wasn't talking about nukes. Nobody wants to nuke except that knucklehead over in Iran. I meant a seemingly harmless gas dispersed from a jet or other aircraft. There is no telling the crowd control technology the "suits" have come up with. No, a revolution of force could only be brought about now with the full cooperation of the military. All branches.

And whose to say the Govt. wouldn't call in some help from our debtors over in China. "Uh yeah Ying Mao, send over a couple million boys we have a nasty little uprising going on over here and if you wanna get paid....jus sayin'...."

Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
So you feel because healthcare has become "socialized" it is time for an "armed revolution"?

Call me suspicious, but your words sound like the words of an absolute domestic terrorist nut.
Oh yeah sure I guess you think everything is just peachy keen, hunky dory right now huh? I mean hey you still have cable tv, HDTV and your gas grill how bad could it be????

You seriously need to open your eyes and maybe do a little reading/research. Do you even have any idea what else was in the health care bill?

Oh why do I even bother.

And instead of watching the rapture wouldn't you least like to be caught up in it? Unless you're just being sarcastic. At least you like decent movies, I'll give ya that much.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post

Oh and by the way, I've thought it's been time for an armed revolution for some time. In fact, I even went so far to pre-order it on PPV.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,308,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
I wasn't talking about nukes. Nobody wants to nuke except that knucklehead over in Iran. I meant a seemingly harmless gas dispersed from a jet or other aircraft. There is no telling the crowd control technology the "suits" have come up with. No, a revolution of force could only be brought about now with the full cooperation of the military. All branches.

And whose to say the Govt. wouldn't call in some help from our debtors over in China. "Uh yeah Ying Mao, send over a couple million boys we have a nasty little uprising going on over here and if you wanna get paid....jus sayin'...."
Bringing the Chinese over to "help out" would cause a complete breakdown in the US military structure due to the drop in morale. Soldiers would abscond with tanks, start dogfights with friendlies, and frag officers. Law enforcement officials would also begin distributing their automatic rifle arsenal, flashbangs, and fragmentation grenades for chosen civilians for use against the Chinese.

Chinese soldier attrition would be in the tens of millions.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:28 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,967,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Dear Sir or Madam,
As a retired Marine/Vietnam Veteran you're welcome to come over and try it.
I don't know if you are male and a catholic priest that is into that stuff or simply one of those "I got a wide stance" republicans.
But, If you happen to be female, I won't rule out an occasional spanking, as long as I'm providing the slapping to your backside.
Am I to be impressed by such display on an internet board? Also, might I remind you of the oath that you took as a marine? Can you remember it? What is the first and foremost objective of that oath? I find it rather disturbing that a person would take such an oath only to disregard the importance of it when people here point out such issues.

Making fun of this issue is unbecoming of such a position held. You would think one of your service might have a bit more respect over such an issue as violating the constitution, and if you care not of such a violation, then we can only assume that you gave such care to the oath you took as well and if your oath means nothing, then your word means nothing as well. A mans word is truly the only thing he has, without it, well... they really are not worth much now are they?

Old 03-23-2010, 08:32 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,408,731 times
I know this sounds perverse, but I can not wait for some kind of Republican 2nd Civil War! Watching the yahoos surrounded and taken-out by the FBI. This will be better than the Waco massacre! Great TV coming up!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:38 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,308,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
I know this sounds perverse, but I can not wait for some kind of Republican 2nd Civil War! Watching the yahoos surrounded and taken-out by the FBI. This will be better than the Waco massacre! Great TV coming up!
What will be even better is the OathKeeper FBI agents (yes there are plenty of them as my fiancee's family member is an OathKeeper FBI mole himself) taking out their commanding officers

Maybe someone will youtube for me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies