Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 03:07 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Yep. Comey knows his only chance is the D's getting power and shutting down all the investigations into govt corruption. It's his only hope.
Noooo.
He recognizes each dastardly deed as destructive to America.
He knows, who knows, and when they knew it.
He wants them out like the rest of us.
Vote them out.
Simple as that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 03:12 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I can see lot of people haven't read the released documents. What clear is that Page was a Russian spy, and Nunes lied.

Know why Nunes said he hadn't read the documentation, and that his staff had? Because he knew if he said he had read it, his nonsense would be clear obstruction of justice.

Now you're wrong. Nunes said the bulk of the evidence in the FISA application was from the Russian 'dossier'. It is.

Page is not a Russian spy. I don't believe you're lying on that, just ignorant. Page worked undercover for the FBI from 2013-2016, just months before he volunteered for the Trump campaign. How could he be an important FBI employee in good standing and then be a Russian spy just months later? Does not compute.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-23-2018 at 04:58 PM..

Old 07-23-2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Noooo.
He recognizes each dastardly deed as destructive to America.
He knows, who knows, and when they knew it.
He wants them out like the rest of us.
Vote them out.
Simple as that.

"Dastardly deeds"? Sounds legit.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:15 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,084,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
All I can say is all of the judges were appointed by republican presidents.

So?

Plenty of never Trumpers have an "R" after their name.

Who they were appointment by means zip, nada....squat.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:18 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
Personally I think raiding his attorneys office and then giving the press info on hush money paid to playboy bunnies shows the objectivity of mr mueller investigation

Old 07-23-2018, 03:20 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,362,934 times
Quote:
Now you're wrong. Nunes said the bulk of the evidence in the FISA application was from the Russian 'dossier'. It is.

Page is not a Russian spy. I don't believe you're lying on that, just ignorant. Page worked undercover for the FBI from 2013-2016, just months before he volunteered for the Trump campaign. How could he be an important FBI employee in good standing and then be a Russian spy just months later? Does not compute.

Tell me how many pages of the 412 page release were about the steele dossier in the FISA application.

Right. More nonsense from someone who hasn't read it.

Educate yourself:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel.../optimized.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Personally I think raiding his attorneys office and then giving the press info on hush money paid to playboy bunnies shows the objectivity of mr mueller investigation
Mueller did not release that. The fact that you think he did shows you are listening to propaganda, not evidence.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-23-2018 at 04:59 PM..

Old 07-23-2018, 03:33 PM

12,033 posts, read 6,564,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Four separate judges approved wiretaps on Page. All four of them were republican.
How do,you know they are republican?
Because they were appointed by a republican president — that doesn’t make them R.
And no matter what party they are, SHAME ON THEM for their incompetence!

Old 07-23-2018, 03:35 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,838 times
Quote:
I can see lot of people haven't read the released documents. What clear is that Page was a Russian spy, and Nunes lied.

Know why Nunes said he hadn't read the documentation, and that his staff had? Because he knew if he said he had read it, his nonsense would be clear obstruction of justice.
some may not have read them and are making the error of believing lies spread by propaganda outlets like the National Review.

Others are purposely misleading the people in an attempt to protect the CULT from learning the truth. The truth is the enemy of thugs like trump and and his cadre of billionaires...

Koch boys hate Trump but they see him as a useful tool, thus they are using their monies to support propaganda outlets , and to keep the cult uninformed, misinformed and doubtful....

Old 07-23-2018, 03:35 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,142 times
Quote:
Nunes was proven right. He said the Russian 'dossier' was the bulk of the evidence presented to the FISA court. Anyone saying otherwise is either lying or ignorant.
Or, unlike you, they actually read the documents and saw that the Steele Dossier was not the “bulk” of the application...

Old 07-23-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Tell me how many pages of the 412 page release were about the steele dossier in the FISA application.

Right. More nonsense from someone who hasn't read it.

Educate yourself:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel.../optimized.pdf

Mueller did not release that. The fact that you think he did shows you are listening to propaganda, not evidence.
Tell me what evidence isn't from the Russian 'dossier'? That should be simple enough, since there's so little of it.

It's virtually all from the Russian 'dossier'. Every mention of 'Source #1' is the Russian 'dossier'. Every mention of media leaks is the Russian 'dossier'. Every mention of validation from media articles is the Russian 'dossier'. The allegations that Page met with Russians after the election is the Russian 'dossier'.

In fact, the ONLY evidence I've seen in the application that isn't from the Russian 'dossier' are the FBI's claims that Page was meeting with sketchily Russians from 2013-2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies