Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 02:32 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Justified? Then why is the document so redacted?

.@RepGoodlatte: "I have had the opportunity... to read these FISA warrant applications without all of those redactions... and I think that it is critically important that the American people have the opportunity to see most of the rest of those documents." https://t.co/LJPijepOYg
You should be glad they released the warrant now you can see that Nunes memo has been exposed for its falsehoods. Besides I thought Page was a fringe player but now he is the gateway to the Trump administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 02:33 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You should be glad they released the warrant now you can see that Nunes memo has been exposed for its fslsehoods. Besides I thought Page was a fringe player but now he is the gateway to the Trump administration.

Nunes was proven right. He said the Russian 'dossier' was the bulk of the evidence presented to the FISA court. Anyone saying otherwise is either lying or ignorant.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:35 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Constantly accusing President Trump of treason will not make him guilty of it. You need to look up the legal definition.

Even Alan Dershowitz, a Democrat, says he isn't guilty of treason. It's part of the Left's attempts to whip up hatred, but it's going to cost you in November, because most people are smart enough to know it's the same old Leftist hateful rhetoric. Funny thing is you never called Obama a traitor when he went around the world trashing America to our enemies. And I didn't here anyone rise up in outrage when Obama was heard saying, "This is my last election; I can be more flexible after the election."

Old 07-23-2018, 02:38 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No we don't because we aren't biased and blindly follow someone just because of the letter after their name like you Leftists do. Leftists are responsible for people like Stalin and Hitler coming to power due to the same reasons.
Stalin killed a lot of people and then betrayed Lenin and Trotsky to gain power. Hitler was a populist who identified a them he would help eradicate. Much like the Orange One.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:39 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
All I can say is all of the judges were appointed by republican presidents.
And it doesn't mean a thing.
The judges didn't produce and put the information before themselves.

The FBI & DOJ put it before them.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
And it doesn't mean a thing.
The judges didn't produce and put the information before themselves.

The FBI & DOJ put it before them.

This is spot on.

Also of note is how convenient it is for the people spewing this nonsense to ignore the fact that all four judges are Obama appointees. In fact Obama replaced every single FISA Judge with his own picks. See the link below. They all need to go.

Current Membership - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | United States

Old 07-23-2018, 03:00 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
This is spot on.

Also of note is how convenient it is for the people spewing this nonsense to ignore the fact that all four judges are Obama appointees. In fact Obama replaced every single FISA Judge with his own picks. See the link below. They all need to go.

Current Membership - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | United States
The left is getting their butt handed to them. They don't want to admit it and all they have left is to lie about everything including the smooth transition of power.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
the left is getting their butt handed to them. They don't want to admit it and all they have left is to lie about everything including the smooth transition of power.

100%.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:05 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
The left is getting their butt handed to them. They don't want to admit it and all they have left is to lie about everything including the smooth transition of power.
I hope you believe that, i really do. I want you guys to think you are winning right, it makes it so much easier, it keeps you guys off the streets and focused on your daily lives instead of rallying to save poor trumpy wumpy.

So if it makes you guys feel "good" sure you guys are winning, liberals are losing and Trump will be POTUS forever and ever and ever.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:06 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
I can see lot of people haven't read the released documents. What clear is that Page was a Russian spy, and Nunes lied.

Know why Nunes said he hadn't read the documentation, and that his staff had? Because he knew if he said he had read it, his nonsense would be clear obstruction of justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies