Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2017, 01:39 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,060,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Good, Europe needs to take care of Europe, and the US needs to take care of the US.

I see no problem.
Merkel, pay up or shut up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2017, 01:40 PM

9,174 posts, read 13,272,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The system that was devised out of the rubble of WWII and that protected the peace and gave us prosperity for over 70years is now in jeopardy because of a corrupt, incompetent, unintelligent small man. Ignorance rules the day in the USA today. The ramifications of Trump's action will be felt long after he is out of office and relegated to the ranks of history's worst leaders.
Yeah, 300 million Americans should continue to guard 500 million Europeans until the end of time.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:40 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,961,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
If you make an agreement with others and they don't abide by that agreement and you're forced to make up for the shortfall, you'd eventually pull out of the agreement. The ball is in their hands. If they want the U.S. to play a roll then they'll abide by the agreement as they should have all along.

And besides, when terrorist were attacking all over the world, what were they doing?
What are we doing?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:43 PM

25,608 posts, read 17,341,290 times
That's pretty funny.
Europeans saying they must "take their destiny into their own hands". WHO THE HELL did they think was in charge of their destiny? -

There is something WRONG with those people.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:44 PM

6,262 posts, read 3,425,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Putin is a master at social engineering and he basically took a page out of the standard Republican playbook.
Oh please spare me your rhetoric....democrats have been trying to social engineer America since LBJ 'Great Society'....my god.

Quote:
He bet on the fact that the white underclass in the US hate blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and Obama more than they love America thus we have Trump in the White House. Sad part is that Trump's supporters are going to lose the most and I can not find much sympathy for them due to their constant vitriol.
Democrats have been undermining Blacks and Latinos for years by keeping they in them in slavery with handouts.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:47 PM

30,298 posts, read 23,784,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
She's the de facto leader of the free world now since the US has ceded that position. I'd call that strong, or certainly a powerful position.
And I certainly don't see how Trump isn't a globalist, especially when it comes to securing his own financial interests- the only other thing he cares about besides stroking his ego.
What a fantasy land you live in. How pink are the unicorns there?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Whats weird is that you apparently unaware that presidential budgets are viewed as just suggestions. And are....promptly ignored. While I might criticize Trump for his budget plan, I am aware that its not getting passed....just like every other president.

I thought everyone knew this? I mean...this is a political forum. Its been discussed before.
The last time the Senate passed a budget was April 29, 2009.

If what you said were half way true, which it isn't, why are democrats so concerned about Trump's budget proposals.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Where did you dream that up?
MSM....duh...

Old 05-28-2017, 01:52 PM

6,265 posts, read 5,078,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And they also are now fully aware that America is under the control of Putin which is the WORLD'S biggest fear of all.
OK. I made it as far as here and had to stop.

Haven't gone any further but in case this hasn't been posted yet, Poland is refusing refugees even under the threat of EU sanctions. Also telling Europe to get off their knees or they will be crying over their children every day.

More in the link: Poland critical of EU policy on taking in migrants - ABC News

Oh Yeah, and to Calipoppy - WOLVERINES!!!!

Old 05-28-2017, 01:54 PM

30,298 posts, read 23,784,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
OK. I made it as far as here and had to stop.

Haven't gone any further but in case this hasn't been posted yet, Poland is refusing refugees even under the threat of EU sanctions. Also telling Europe to get off their knees or they will be crying over their children every day.

More in the link: Poland critical of EU policy on taking in migrants - ABC News

Oh Yeah, and to Calipoppy - WOLVERINES!!!!
So is Hungary. Both countries are telling Merkel to shove it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies