Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2017, 12:48 PM

18,596 posts, read 7,465,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Its very bad our allies cannot trust us. There is nothing good about it.
You know what's worse? Not being able to trust your own government. And that's the reality for the French, British, Germans, and other Europeans.

Their rulers -- like Merkel -- discriminate against their own people and in favor of foreigners/invaders. That is twisted and evil, and nothing Trump has ever said or done could cause any sane person even 1% of the anxiety and distress that the actions of Merkel and May rightly induce.

You can mock Trump's buffoonery all you want, but it doesn't change that the fact that someone incompetently trying to do the right thing is infinitely preferable to someone competently doing evil.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 05-28-2017 at 01:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2017, 12:49 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrainmachine View Post
Merkel is right - - Trump is the dumbest elected official in the history of Western civilization. He's also a psychopath. That's a bad mix.
Imagine that... more name calling coming from the left... surprised anyone?

Old 05-28-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I learned it from Dimwit Donald.
Ok what do you call a politician that is upset because President Trump didn't visit countries in alphabetical order during his recent trip?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:04 PM

39,185 posts, read 51,559,058 times
Trump is surrendering the long time US role in world leadership to Europe and to Merkel in particular. Maybe that is what we want, but it is something that Americans ought to think about.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump is surrendering the long time US role in world leadership to Europe and to Merkel in particular. Maybe that is what we want, but it is something that Americans ought to think about.
If you make an agreement with others and they don't abide by that agreement and you're forced to make up for the shortfall, you'd eventually pull out of the agreement. The ball is in their hands. If they want the U.S. to play a roll then they'll abide by the agreement as they should have all along.

And besides, when terrorist were attacking all over the world, what were they doing?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:13 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,812,368 times
Quote:
Merkel is right - - Trump is the dumbest elected official in the history of Western civilization. He's also a psychopath. That's a bad mix.
I suppose being a psychopath and wearing a black mask (or being dumb as a post & attending an expensive liberal arts school) is considered a good mix ?

& Trump is dumb like a fox.

Are the posters getting younger these days? I notice that some on here use superlatives in posts (similar to how my daughter would exaggerate when she was 14. "OMG...this is the best drink ever". Uh honey...it's just a vanilla coke?)

Old 05-28-2017, 01:19 PM

11,124 posts, read 5,644,481 times

America can no longer rely on America, with Donald Trump at the helm. We're running like a computer that has been infected with the worst sort of malware. Our anti-virus program failed and the removal and restoration process is stalled.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:23 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,588,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If you're wanting to cut military spending, but not on overseas bases and weapons, where are you wanting to cut it? Are you wanting to cut military benefits to the troops and close VA hospitals?

Where do you think most of these anti-missile systems and advanced aircraft are designed for?
To respond to an MIC demand to destabilize another mid-east nation while using European bases to do it from? What's my prize?

Old 05-28-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
So Merkel is queen of the world now....& all countries bow to Germany ?

Funny, I don't see the US, or England, or Canada, or Australia, or China, or Japan, or Israel, or Vietnam on that first row of countries bowing. Or in Europe....I don't see Poland, or Hungary, or Norway, or Estonia, or Greece, or the Swiss, or Russia....I don't see them bowing to Merkel as queen of the world.

Perhaps Syria, Somalia, Iran, Yemen and a handful of others from the ME would pay her props....but only long enough for their young men to immigrate to the Fatherland.....so they can rape their pretty teenage girls, drive trucks down pedestrian only boulevards & set off pipe bombs in or near crowded buildings and gatherings.

Thanks for encouraging me to think about this Ponderosa.

Last edited by hound 109; 05-28-2017 at 01:42 PM..

Old 05-28-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Does the year 2024 mean anything to you?
- Pence replaces Trump as President?

- A Drone strike successfully kills Bin Laden's son?

- Madonna has gained 30 lbs and doesn't understand why her P*ssy mask doesn't fit anymore?

- Colbert if fired by CBS for low ratings and moves to Moscow to be Putin's c*ck holster? (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies