Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 05:06 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,495,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Do your own analysis of foreign policy. I don't work for you.
Hmm, now how about that. Since you asserted it so confidently, I thought you might've had some examples in mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 05:07 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,437,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Ask the Syrians how short Putin is or how small his member is?
Uh, no......how big his jets are. The ones raining down bombs as Putin warns Obama to stay away.

Man, you've got sexual issues...

Old 09-30-2015, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Hmm, now how about that. Since you asserted it so confidently, I thought you might've had some examples in mind.
Tell you what. Elect me President, and I'll manage it. But the guy we've got now couldn't find his ass with both hands.

How's that for an example?

Old 09-30-2015, 05:11 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,480,835 times
I don't think anyone knows how to deal with the erratic nature of the Syrian conflict and the complex problems of that region of the world. Those people appear to be in a perpetual state of conflict BY CHOICE. They don't seek peace within, and don't know how to work towards peace. Putin is reeling from economic sanctions, seeking leverage, a favorable response from the international community, and an end to sanctions. As a regional power, not a global power, Russia is in no position to challenge the US. Economically, they are in no position for a sustained military effort.

I think it's smart for President Obama to proceed as he is doing. Republicans don't have a better plan and have never shown to have an effective foreign policy. You Pubs need to leave these matters to the heavy hitters. President Obama and his fine staff are taking care of this matter.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:14 PM

21,573 posts, read 10,715,572 times
Quote:
There is much truth in your post. But your concluding sentence is pure fantasy. They're coming, all right. And they hate our guts.
They're already here to an extent, but if Trump wins I don't think they get here. Any other president will let our "allies" come in droves like we did for the Vietnamese. They were a great addition, but I don't think the Afghanis would be.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:15 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,495,286 times
Quote:
Tell you what. Elect me President, and I'll manage it. But the guy we've got now couldn't find his ass with both hands.

Well okay, we're back to it again: give us an example of how you'll manage it.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I don't think anyone knows how to deal with the erratic nature of the Syrian conflict and the complex problems of that region of the world. Those people appear to be in a perpetual state of conflict BY CHOICE. They don't seek peace within, and don't know how to work towards peace. Putin is reeling from economic sanctions, seeking leverage, a favorable response from the international community, and an end to sanctions. As a regional power, not a global power, Russia is in no position to challenge the US. Economically, they are in no position for a sustained military effort.

I think it's smart for President Obama to proceed as he is doing. Republicans don't have a better plan and have never shown to have an effective foreign policy. You Pubs need to leave these matters to the heavy hitters. President Obama and his fine staff are taking care of this matter.
Putin is seeking a Mediterranean base. Obama has neither the smarts nor the cajones to stop him. Nature abhors a vacuum, and the biggest vacuum going right now is that created by Obama's utter incompetence in foreign policy. Awarded the SOS to Hillary as a consolation prize was bad enough -- naming the appeaser Kerry as her successor sent a symbol that Obama lacks seriousness. Is it any winder that the bad actors in the world are calling his bluff?

Lines in the sand, indeed.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:17 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,365,636 times
Quote:
Uh, no......how big his jets are. The ones raining down bombs as Putin warns Obama to stay away.

Man, you've got sexual issues...
So you are saying Russia bombed Syria to tell the US to stay away? That is like setting your lawn on fire to get the neighbor dog to stop peeing in your yard. Way to go Putin.

Me have sexual issues? I am not the one who gets all warm between the legs when I see a shirtless picture of Putin, he seems to only do that to conservatives who seem to think of him as some sort of hero.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Well okay, we're back to it again: give us an example of how you'll manage it.
Oh, after you. Please.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:21 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,365,636 times
Quote:

I am actually curious how you would manage Syria if elected president?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies