Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 02:03 PM

2,424 posts, read 2,113,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsami View Post
Since you are a math genius that likes proofs for everything. go ahead and provide a proof of your own.

because you have been throwing that propaganda around like a tennis ball.

1) Just last week. Israel destruction non-negotiable
Israel's Netanyahu Lashes Out At Iran After Hard-Liner's Comments - NBC News

2) Hezzbollah Commander says Irans nuclear program meant to finish off Israel. Gee you mean they actually admitted to it?
Iran's nuclear program designed to 'finish off' Israel, Hezbollah MP says | The Times of Israel

3) Fars News themselves. Oh wait, they must of mistranslated their own language! Silly me.
IRIB PERSIAN NEWS PAGE

Provide evidence that Israel is trying to persuade U.S to go to war with Iran. You tried back peddling, cherry picking quotations from Bibi speech and deflected the question by changing the subject to the Ukraine Crisis. I have provided evidence from your cherry picked quotation that Bibi endorsed a better deal and not war. Your turn to prove me wrong.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:18 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,428,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
They managed to take out Iraq's nuclear program a few decades back.
Israel to Iraq. Israel to Iran.

Israel going after a reactor out in the desert, above the ground...wide open target. Destruction easily verifiable. Iraqi officials were asleep at the wheel because of their incompetency. An investigation found that much of their radar capabilities were turned off because the people manning them went to lunch. King Hussein saw the aircraft flying over his yacht and actually tried to inform the Iraqis but couldn't get through by one account. In another account, he did get through but his warnings were ignored.

By the Israelis own account, the mission was basically a miracle. So audacious, that the Iraqis didn't have a contingency for such an attack.

If they'd been even a little bit prepared that story could've and probably would've turned out much differently.

This short interview is telling...especially this excerpt...

Quote:
Doesn’t that thought go through every pilot on this type of mission?

Yes, but in this case the risk was much greater. And yet things happened there that to this day we have no explanation for. For instance, according to all calculations the Iraqi radar systems were supposed to have spotted us at least 15 minutes before the bombing despite the fact that we flew at very low altitude.

That’s why we had eight and not four F-16 fighters, because we thought for sure the Iraqis would spot us and send several MIGs to try to down us. We thought we would encounter heavy resistance.

Don’t forget, the Iraqis were threatened by Iran too, so for sure they had their radar system and fighter MIGs on alert. We never thought we would take them by such complete surprise. But they didn’t do a thing.

Here is another inexplicable thing: King Hussein was vacationing in Aqaba and saw us on our way toward Iraq. He immediately phoned Amman – our intelligence picked up the whole conversation then – and reported it to them. But those idiots ignored it and didn’t do anything.

[question from the interviewer]The way you are describing it, it sounds like an outright miracle.

Absolutely. Of course it was a miracle. How is it possible that even after we bombed the reactor not one plane tried to down us?

I’ll tell you something else: It takes an hour and a half to get back from Iraq to Israel and we were flying 40,000 feet above the ground. The General Staff originally wanted us to carry out the bombing after sunset so it would be harder for the Iraqis to attack us on the way back. But I was opposed to that. I thought if we did the bombing after sunset there wouldn’t be enough light and our planes would miss their target – so I insisted that the bombing take place before sunset.

As a result, we flew back as the sun was setting. But since the planes were traveling at such a fast speed, the sun was out all the time and never set. It was as though it remained standing in the middle of the horizon.

At that time we pilots all radioed each other reciting the same exact biblical verse – Joshua 10:12: "Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and moon, over the Valley of Ayalon."

You know, as I am recalling this now I am getting goose bumps.
FrontPage Magazine - Osirak Revisited

Israel going after disparate nuclear facilities in Iran, much further away...a few buried deeply underground, and deep into Iranian territory is another animal altogether.

They simply can't do it.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:19 PM

847 posts, read 772,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
1) Just last week. Israel destruction non-negotiable
Israel's Netanyahu Lashes Out At Iran After Hard-Liner's Comments - NBC News

2) Hezzbollah Commander says Irans nuclear program meant to finish off Israel. Gee you mean they actually admitted to it?
Iran's nuclear program designed to 'finish off' Israel, Hezbollah MP says | The Times of Israel

3) Fars News themselves. Oh wait, they must of mistranslated their own language! Silly me.
IRIB PERSIAN NEWS PAGE
That's what I thought your intellectual capacity of a proof means. a few links to things the corporate owned media tells you should think.

proof means this: Iranian Commander in Chief tells Israel we will Nuke bomb your country. (something that Israel has reserved the right to do.). by the way something that Iran has never done.

just so you can use this chance to be educated no matter how slight:

the Iranians never use the word destruction. they use the term the "Israeli regime should cease to exist." which refers to their official policy that the fate of land Palestine should be decided by a referendum by among its people of all religions. but the corporate owned media that injects things in your brain would never tell you that.

Last edited by ericsami; 04-06-2015 at 02:52 PM..

Old 04-06-2015, 02:25 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,024,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
FrontPage Magazine - Osirak Revisited

Israel going after disparate nuclear facilities in Iran, much further away...a few buried deeply underground, and deep into Iranian territory is another animal altogether.

They simply can't do it.
You keep saying it can't be done when it clearly can. You act like it is impossible for Israel to put people on the ground to make such a mission work. It has never been hard for Israel to get deep inside Iran territory. You are putting too much credit on Iran missile systems.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:50 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,428,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisxx View Post
You keep saying it can't be done when it clearly can. You act like it is impossible for Israel to put people on the ground to make such a mission work. It has never been hard for Israel to get deep inside Iran territory. You are putting too much credit on Iran missile systems.
I'm giving the Iranians no more credit than you're giving the Israelis. You're making the Israelis out to be demigods, and i'm not buying it. The Iranians aren't stupid...but you folks think that they are for some reason.

The Iranians have withstood everything thrown at them by us (and Israel) since 1979 and they've managed to hold on. You guys keep forgetting that we financed a proxy war against them and they beat it back to a standstill. We gave the Iraqis EVERYTHING short of a damn nuke....no success.

You think they're not vigilant? You think they're not on the lookout for spies and saboteurs? You think they don't have an Air Force and radar sites? You think they're a nation of sitting ducks?

These are Persians...not Palestinians with slingshots. They're going to fight back.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:55 PM

34,618 posts, read 21,798,022 times
Quote:
They simply can't do it.
And the Titanic was unsinkable.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:57 PM

64 posts, read 89,457 times
Quote:
I'm giving the Iranians no more credit than you're giving the Israelis. You're making the Israelis out to be demigods, and i'm not buying it. The Iranians aren't stupid...but you folks think that they are for some reason.

The Iranians have withstood everything thrown at them by us (and Israel) since 1979 and they've managed to hold on. You guys keep forgetting that we financed a proxy war against them and they beat it back to a standstill. We gave the Iraqis EVERYTHING short of a damn nuke....no success.

You think they're not vigilant? You think they're not on the lookout for spies and saboteurs? You think they don't have an Air Force and radar sites? You think they're a nation of sitting ducks?

These are Persians...not Palestinians with slingshots. They're going to fight back.

Even Hamas can shoot Israel with home made fireworks. Lets imagine a nuclear warhead on some of these fireworks. Iran is quite capable for that. You will just see the spark on the horizon dazzling your eyes. LoL .

Old 04-06-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
What I am telling you is that you keep saying how something is impossible for Israel to do when it has already proven that they can get well deep inside Iran. I am not saying they are demigods but you shouldn't just say they can't do it just because its not easy.

Quote:
I don't even disagree about all the things the US did to the region.

Quote:
They always been vigilant and on the lookout. Their radar and air force isn't exactly great. You seem to be thinking that we are saying it will be a piece of cake and that they will just walk in which is not what I am suggesting.

Quote:
Lets be clear the Palestinians has way more than slingshots. They are given weapons by Iran.

Old 04-06-2015, 03:04 PM

64 posts, read 89,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisxx View Post
Lets be clear the Palestinians has way more than slingshots. They are given weapons by Iran.
What kind of weapons Iran could give Palestinians ? while they cant even get foods. Try to be honest, maybe not always but sometimes, please.

Old 04-06-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlife95 View Post
What kind of weapons Iran could give Palestinians ? while they cant even get foods. Try to be honest, maybe not always but sometimes, please.
Weapons equal guns,ammo,rockets etc... They get plenty of food... It's been you this entire thread not being honest. Now stop trying to provoke an argument
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.