Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 12:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,252,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
FWIW:

People here have this misconception that all Israelis look like light skinned Europeans when in actuality over 51% are of Mizrahi/Sephardi decent where they have naturally dark skin 365 days a year and have features similar to Arabs. With that amount of people who are actually descended from the region, it is pretty easy for them to infiltrate nearly any Middle Eastern country. So it should not be questioned if Israelis are in Iran, as in all likelihood they are there gathering intel.
Obviously. The average Iranian looks no different than the average Israeli.

And of course Israeli spys are on the ground in Iran. Goes without saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisxx View Post
Hitting such a target isn't going to be done on a short notice. The Iranian are trying to take over the region though.

No one is saying it is simple. But way too many people are saying it is impossible. Israel would have to put people on the ground like they did in Syria. No one especially Israel is underestimating Iran but way too many think Iran is some super bad ass country with all the high tech technology when it isn't.
Iranians are tough...you think they've survived this long because they're soft?

You don't need a lot high-technology to defeat a superpower. Ask the Vietnamese and the Iraqi Sunnis. Ask the Algerians. Ask the Afghan mujahadeen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Israel will do as they wish and if they want Iran's nuclear facilities bombed, they will be. There's no doubt about that.
They've wanted them bombed for years and haven't done so.

What should I infer from that?

Old 04-06-2015, 12:42 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,776,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlife95 View Post
Look at here, Israel is the worst enemy of US. Dont allow them to make you sleepy, kick them out of your homeland, this is why they were always kicked out of whereever they go. They are still the same after even thousands of years.

US investigates illegal military equipment shipments from Israel to Iran - World Observer Online
those illegal shipments are only the tip of the iceberg.
People are afraid of the jews. They are so scared that they won't even say one word against them.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:44 PM

847 posts, read 767,812 times
Quote:
The things you say are so laughable. The amount of assumptions you make is what makes me laugh.
your one line answer clearly demonstrates that you are just doing this to amuse yourself.

Is It plausible Mircea is wrong about certain details? Yes.
This sort of operation takes months of planning. and many hundreds of expert man hours.

but at the very minimum he has clearly shown that you are totally clueless. probably some douche sitting in a man-cave rapidly posting 1 line comments on hundreds of websites.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:45 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,016,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerman View Post
those illegal shipments are only the tip of the iceberg.
People are afraid of the jews. They are so scared that they won't even say one word against them.
The shipment was sent from a Ghost company registered by a British national in Israel and sent through a Greek company. There is nothing to even suggest it was a jew that did it.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsami View Post
your one line answer clearly demonstrates that you are just doing this to amuse yourself.

Is It plausible Mircea is wrong about certain details? Yes.
This sort of operation takes months of planning. and many hundreds of expert man hours.

but at the very minimum he has clearly shown that you are totally clueless. probably some douche sitting in a man-cave rapidly posting 1 line comments on hundreds of websites.
The only thing he has shown is he can make assumptions. Do you have a reading problem? The fact I told him to PM if he wanted a conversation about said question and he refused doesn't make me clueless. He is the one that refused. Maybe you are the douche sitting in your man-cave. Could you be anymore dense?

Last edited by Devon011; 04-06-2015 at 01:01 PM..

Old 04-06-2015, 12:52 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,455,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
The US provided intelligence data on the French-built Iraqi reactor complex, plus tactical intelligence regarding Iraq's radars.

The Israelis got into Iraq undetected, because the US gave them a flight path.
Nope.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:53 PM

259 posts, read 179,096 times
Quote:
He hasn't shown anything. You either can't read or got a comprehending problem. He made a bunch of assumptions and wanted me to answer a question and when I told him to Pm me, he refused. Sorry I don't need a man-cave and I don't need to post 1 line comments. I also don't go to a hundreds of website. Could you be anymore dense?
You had and still have the opportunity to debunk the technical details of his arguments (i.e. combat radius, number of patrol aircraft, tankers, number of bombers, etc). He doesn't always get it right on the nitty gritty details so here is your golden opportunity to prove him wrong. Trust me, it would be a lot more productive than lashing out like a petulant brat which seems to be your forte along with the rest of your ilk.

Old 04-06-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyu86 View Post
You had and still have the opportunity to debunk the technical details of his arguments (i.e. combat radius, number of patrol aircraft, tankers, number of bombers, etc). He doesn't always get it right on the nitty gritty details so here is your golden opportunity to prove him wrong. Trust me, it would be a lot more productive than lashing out like a petulant brat which seems to be your forte along with the rest of your ilk.
It wasn't me that lashed out. It was him when I told him if he wanted to have a conversation about it to PM. He refused. Petulant brat? Haha right... Next time contribution something to the current topic instead of making baseless assumptions.

Old 04-06-2015, 01:19 PM

13,233 posts, read 21,855,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlife95 View Post
Then follow Turkiye. We are putting them into the as.hole of a dog. Noone can speak against them because of their big brother US, other than Turkiye. We are going to wipe them out of map soon if they wont step back to the 1967 borders. Just follow us in next years.
Well, aren't you just the little internet warrior.

Old 04-06-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Well, aren't you just the little internet warrior.
All you need to do is look at her profile and you will see why this kid speaks this way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies