Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 06:27 PM

2,362 posts, read 3,003,344 times

Advertisements

i heard on teh radio that new Black Panther party is recruiting samolians in order to take down white America.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:41 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,758,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
i heard on teh radio that new Black Panther party is recruiting samolians in order to take down white America.
95% of firearms are owned by white America...

Old 09-24-2013, 06:45 PM

38,316 posts, read 22,331,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Jones View Post
Anyone who has spent time in eastern North Dakota or Minnesota probably knows all of the joys of having imported thousands of Somalia refugees in to this country thanks to the work of bleeding hearts. How is that working out so far America?

Kenya mall attack: Up to 3 American teens from Minnesota were involved in Nairobi massacre | Mail Online
It's what can happen when you transplant people from a dysfunctional part of the world where anarchy and violence are all they have know.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,497,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
No one said they are all bad. But when we have American Somalis going over to Kenya to murder children in the name of Allah, we have to seriously reconsider welcoming them into this country.
Um, that's actually what most of the posters on this thread have been saying. Somalians (falsely) basically hate our way of life, and Minneapolis is essentially a terror cell waiting to happen.

We felt the same way about the Japanese during WWII. Unfortunately, I see this attitude as no different, but our actions against them were quite sinister.

Why do I have a feeling that some of you guys would put these folks--and others--in camps, if you could?

Old 09-24-2013, 06:54 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,701,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
There are 5 and a half million people in Minnesota. About 25 thousand are Somalian. That's pretty miniscule as a percentage of the population. Their presence offends you THAT much in state where you can probably go months and never see a single Somali?

The OP forgot to mention how an American was once a leader of Al Shabaab.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:57 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,592,859 times
i have been watching the news. like the rest of the muslim community when people do bad things it reflects on everybody else and makes life harder. it hurts their parents families and their neighbors who did no harm to them the somali people i have known were good citizens, shame on the terrorists who throw a shadow on their community this applies to all those in the community that commit shameful crimes.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 PM

22,687 posts, read 24,703,153 times
The USA could import the cream-of-the-crop.............instead, SOMALIS and other 3rd-9th world dreck.

DOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOH!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 PM

22,687 posts, read 24,703,153 times
Quote:
I've never met a single Somalian that told me they hated me and despised my way of life. Perhaps they said it to you, but that sounds like a personal problem, not a national one. Perhaps you should be a nicer person.

And i've never said that anyone had a right to immigrate here. But they used whatever laws that were in place to come here, just like your ancestors did. So here we are....what am i supposed to do? Demand that they leave? What have they done to deserve my antipathy?

Nothing that i can see. I'm not about the judge every Somalian-American over the actions of a few teenagers. That's dumb.

I think some radicals keep that mum until Jihad time!

Old 09-24-2013, 07:18 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,798,300 times
Quote:
There are 5 and a half million people in Minnesota. About 25 thousand are Somalian. That's pretty miniscule as a percentage of the population. Their presence offends you THAT much in state where you can probably go months and never see a single Somali?
Really amazing. The AA's will always defend their own, regardless of where in Africa, they will always show their solidarity. Get the white people anyway you can, if it's through terrorism, and a few blacks die along with them, so be it.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:20 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,465,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
We are speaking in this thread specifically of Somali terrorist. Are you saying that since there were 3 Somali-Americans involved in an attack overseas that we should place restrictions on Somali refugees from entering the country?

That was my point in regards to refugees.

And if we take your example at face value, then we should heavily restrict men in general, since men commit overwhelmingly the number of crimes versus women. There were no women at all involved in this terroristic act. The world would be a much safer place if we women built a wall around all men, only keeping them around to extract their sperm to make babies (which we would do using IUI - intrauterine insemination)and we would only keep a statistically necessary amount of boy babies in the future to be added to the walled community in order to ensure no genetic abnormalities arise with future offspring.

See how crazy that sounds!! That is how what you said comes across to me.
If only was three.

Somali terror group has 20 American members, prone to strike outside Somalia - Investigations
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies