Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 07:11 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,380,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Naw,not all of us do little Ricky..not all of us..sad I know,but I have to pull MY race card on ya.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultu..._United_States)
Maybe you can attempt to explain your childish mentality since your link is broken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 07:13 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,380,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's not your problem with this incident.

You don't like it that a black dude punched a drunk white guy that was acting like a jerk. Maybe it hits too close to home for you.

If a drunk black guy interrupted a white couple rudely and called them racial slurs, you'd be nominating the white guy for a Medal of Freedom to be awarded at the White House if he knocked the black guy on his ass.

So please...at least attempt to HIDE your real feelings about this. You don't give two sh*ts about the legality OR morality of this incident, and neither do the other posters that dislike what the black dude did.
ROFL. Since you're psychic can you give me next week's powerball number?

Old 07-13-2013, 07:17 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,442,088 times
While I don't feel sorry for the drunk guy AT ALL I think it was stupid to hit him.

If they were getting up to leave or go get help & the drunk guy became physical (either blocking them or grabbing them) I could almost understand hitting him but if he just hit him becaue he was yelling racial slurs he's an idiot.

Old 07-13-2013, 07:19 PM

25,927 posts, read 16,676,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I saw the picture and people were just standing around doing nothing.

Kind of made me go WTF?

And amazing how the guy punched him and took off. I hope he is charged with manslaughter if this man dies. If I were to punch every person who insulted me one way or another I would probably have to do it at least once a day. But to me words are just words.
Really? You get insulted once a day? That's terrible.

Old 07-13-2013, 07:21 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,936,994 times
Sounds good to me...good for Mr.Reddish

Old 07-13-2013, 07:21 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,186,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
lol

Old 07-13-2013, 07:42 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,701,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Lol I am on the phone a lot for work dealing with customer service people who can barely speak English. They aren't exactly nice to me sniff sniff. (I call health insurance companies on behalf of the hospital I work for) I have only lost my cool once and that happened yesterday after the guy kept saying I was lying when I know I was 100% correct. He said I gave him the wrong ID number for a patient, that I was missing a number and I know for a fact I didn't because I had the ID card right in front of me. It drove me nuts!
It is much easier for them to be aholes over the phone too and say some "mean" spirited stuff. Most of the time I just laugh about it.

When I worked for a cell phone company customers were beyond nasty. Once a co worker was literally pushed by a customer and fell because his phone had been shut off due to nonpayment. I ran after him outside the store (bad move I know). He ended up being charged with assault. Another customer asked one of my co workers what time she got off work because he wanted to meet her up outside of the store and "teach her a lesson". I had a customer ask me why I wasn't able to speak English (lol) granted I have an accent but it is not noticeable at all; people usually think I am Canadian so it's not like you can't understand me. I have been called stupid, ugly by customers. Called all kinds of names under the sun. Yet I never felt the need to punch someone.

Old 07-13-2013, 07:53 PM

51,588 posts, read 37,290,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Sounds good to me...good for Mr.Reddish
I don't get it - good for him for being fired, having his wife leave him and handling it poorly by getting drunk and taking it out on innocent people? Or good for him for getting punched?

Old 07-13-2013, 07:55 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,141,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
That dude I'm sure has so many issues right now. He shouldn't sue. He should man up for his mistakes.
True...if the guy had a sack ,when he gets out of the hospital he would go apologize to the guy who punched him and the dude that punched him will probably be looking for a new GF..I know if I punched somebody and then blazed off like that leaving my woman sitting,when I got back my truck would be gone and my CD case and fishing poles would be laying on the sidewalk where my truck USED to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Maybe you can attempt to explain your childish mentality since your link is broken.
It worked for me...perhaps you are link challenged Ricky...btw..from reading many of your posts I think you see a bit of yourself in the fellow that was punched and that's why you are taking this to heart.

Pick your own poison..its all the same anyway.

scots irish culture of honor - Google Search

Old 07-13-2013, 08:00 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,788,801 times
now if he had been smoking weed instead of drinking alcohol this would never have happened.. he probably would have just asked them if they had a few extra tacos to spare
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies