Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 11:26 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,133,374 times

Advertisements

I would say the person you are responding to does though..well,behind the shield of a keyboard anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I don't say things that make people want to beat me up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 11:29 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,089,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Just a case of an extremely ignorant man getting what he deserves.
That's exactly how I feel about Trayvon Martin.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:45 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,433,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That's exactly how I feel about Trayvon Martin.
Was Trayvon Martin eating lunch there too? Or is he going to now be some reference everytime black people are discussed? Oh no! Please tell me he's not gonna be the new Rodney King!

Old 07-13-2013, 11:46 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,512,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Some Goldman banker gets canned and verbally attacks.a black couple enjoying their meal. Folks are just going off the deep end these days.
A drunk racist got his arse beat? Sounds like a good start.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:03 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,374,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
True...if the guy had a sack ,when he gets out of the hospital he would go apologize to the guy who punched him and the dude that punched him will probably be looking for a new GF..I know if I punched somebody and then blazed off like that leaving my woman sitting,when I got back my truck would be gone and my CD case and fishing poles would be laying on the sidewalk where my truck USED to be.

It worked for me...perhaps you are link challenged Ricky...btw..from reading many of your posts I think you see a bit of yourself in the fellow that was punched and that's why you are taking this to heart.

Pick your own poison..its all the same anyway.

scots irish culture of honor - Google Search

Not so much. What I see here is a bunch of buffoons condonig assault because someone said something another person didn't like. So if you say something I don't like you're cool with me assaulting you?

Old 07-14-2013, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I hit close to home. Hey..i'm obliged to consider your posting history.

I gives a damn about that trial. Moreover, i live in Arizona you dope.

Truth is truth. You guys don't like it that a white guy got slugged. That's all there is to it. If the circumstances had been the other way around, you'd LOVE to see the black guy get his ass knocked out.

At least keep it real.
Look who's talking. I love the silliness of CD!

Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Just a case of an extremely ignorant man getting what he deserves.

Also another lesson for you racists. Keep your vile attitudes and supremely ignorant beliefs to yourself. They have no place in this society.
So then you'e be OK with a white man assaulting a black man for racially insulting the white man. Of course you would.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What does location have to do with it?

You can call me an N word on Antarctica, and the result will be the same.

North, South, Northwest, Far East, Down Under...who gives a damn? Human nature is human nature. It doesn't get trumped by location playboy.
Really? So then what would that result be?

FYI: If you threw a white racial insult at me the result would be me laughing at you.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I don't say things that make people want to beat me up.
Why would I believe that?

Old 07-14-2013, 06:25 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,355,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? So then what would that result be?

FYI: If you threw a white racial insult at me the result would be me laughing at you.
B.S.

You act like big mouth scrubs drunk on alcohol don't get their daylights punched out all the time.

You're from Boston..cut the bullsh*t. It happens up there 50 times a day with the bar scene up there.

Result? Look, if you're not black and within my circle, the N word in reference to me is off limits. Period. I ain't letting it slide by any means.

That's all I've got to say on that matter. It's a fighting word, and thats all there is to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies