Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 06:05 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,028,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
He is responsible for THE END!?!?! YIKES!!

[]
Well, his stated objective is to "fundamentally change America".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 06:33 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,445,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
As for which of Obama's policies have failed? Let's start with Obamacare, which contrary to what we were told by Obama and his cronies is going to bankrupt the average American citizen. Even some of his cronies are jumping ship on that disaster.

How about the GM bailout, which was the biggest waste of taxpayer money in recent memory? Since when is it the government's job to bail out private companies?

*cough* Solyndra
*cough* shovel ready jobs

The list goes on.
Solyndra was one company that failed, how many have actually prospered and created more jobs ? The shovel ready jobs would have been nice until the republicans decided to kill the different bills to restore and fix the U.S. Infrastructure. I would've rather GM be bailed out rather than Goldman Sachs which were one of the companies who helped nearly destroy us. I find it funny btw how many people on this board are so against obamacare, and have called it stupid, a TERRIBLE IDEA and so on yet it originally came from a right wing think tank ? Curious is it not ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Harrier hates no one.

What part of "no one" do you NOT understand?
Just because you don't state that you hate someone does not mean you don't show it in other ways.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:18 PM

7,516 posts, read 5,761,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
In what way was the termination of Osama bin Laden harmful to the American people?
I don't believe he's dead. I bet he lied about that to...

I betting he will be the first black president to be elected and impeached to! Now that's an accomplishment yes?

I love this country!

Old 05-18-2013, 06:28 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I don't believe he's dead. I bet he lied about that to...

I betting he will be the first black president to be elected and impeached to! Now that's an accomplishment yes?

I love this country!
Careful Republicans - your hate is showing ~ again. And it will turn the country OFF - again.

Current Republican platform - create scandal. They have NOTHING ELSE that will unite them.

Once again, they open their arms to the lunatic fringe. Good luck in 2016.

You make a mistake in assuming that the rest of American hates the first black president as much as you do.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:32 PM

233 posts, read 225,859 times
How many of his so called accomplishments were supported on the majority of Americans ????

Health care was certainly NOT one........

Old 06-02-2013, 05:36 PM

156 posts, read 116,355 times
LOL So true. xD

Old 06-02-2013, 05:44 PM

264 posts, read 280,842 times
Haha these types of threads make me happy because it shows that the washed up right can't handle that Obama is handling his business. Jobs are way up, which is fueling the best stock market in history. Unemployment is down and dropping. Americans are doing better and better, which just KILLS conservatives!

Osama bin Laden was not an accomplishment?? Haha, could you be more anti-American? Bravo to Obama for that unbelievably gutsy call...and the demise of enemy #1 to this country. The right almost died when they saw that Obama did what Bushy boy failed to do.

USA!!!

Old 06-02-2013, 06:03 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,242,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkomatic View Post
You left a few items off:

1. Healthcare reform
2. Passed the Stimulus
3. Passed Wall Street Reform
4. Ended the War in Iraq
5. Eliminated Osama Bin Laden
6. Recapitalized U.S. Banks
7. Turned around the auto industry
8. Repealed "Don't ask, don't tell"

and on and on.

To further the list of accomplishments.

Increased the deficit exponentially.
Has yet to pass a federal budget.
Increased taxes exponentially.
Wasted billions of dollars on failing companies. (solyndra)
Attempted to reverse energy independence.
Instituted death panels
Tried to spend out of a recession and failed re stimulus.
Oversaw the current scandals
I could go on all night

Old 06-02-2013, 06:11 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,377,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
We know, you hate Obama but he beat the GOP twice and we are better off now than Jan 19, 2009.
Yes, 3 years after the dems lost control of Congress and couldn't keep pushing their agenda we're doing much better than we were 3 years after they gained control of Congress. Funny how that worked out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies