Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 12:42 PM

14,488 posts, read 11,310,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What matter?

We all know what happened on the ground. We all know what happened in the communications. We all know which stories turned out ultimately to be true and which were not. And we all know that at this point the only "matter" remaining is the desperate witch hunt on the part of a political party so completely in dassarray and impotence that they would rather pursue this than actually engage in governance.
LOL!

As a citizen who watched one of my ambassadors being crudely carried out of his safe house dead, I vote for a good old fashioned witch hunt.

BTW, you sound nervous.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:44 PM

29,626 posts, read 16,611,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
And the liberals are freaking out at the possibility of this whole thing blowing up in Democrats' faces and derailing Hillary's chances in 2106.

If she covered it up -- as it's beginning to appear -- then you still support her for Pres? Is that the kind of government the left wants?
One person claims she covers it up and you take it as fact, 30 people come out to contradict that "whistle blower" and all 30 are lying??

Old 05-06-2013, 12:49 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,893,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So you are saying that none of those happened or is true?
What you have listed are a bunch of rightwing talking points, and we could debate the truthfulness of them, but that's for another thread. I'm getting the feeling you don't know what a witch hunt is, do you? Look it up and then get back to me when you can show me when and where Democrats have engaged in this type of behavior.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
How did they lie? Since there's all this yelling about proof the Obama admin lied, please prove (links of course as always) that Bush "lied us into a war".
WMD. Yellowcake. Mushroom clouds. Google it.

Old 05-06-2013, 12:56 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,485,516 times
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are scumbag liars to the highest degree and without question directly responsible for the cover-up of what happened to cause the deaths of four Americans. They both should be held fully responsible for not providing requested security and not providing military aid when attacked. They both watched the four die and did absolutely nothing to prevent it - as if these murdered people were mere rodents. Obama should be impeached. Hillary Clinton should serve time in prison.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:01 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,722,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I do note the hypocrisy of a Party that stood by and let the Bush Administration lie us into a war and then now, when the other Party is in control, parade for blood over something comparatively more minor.
Hey, Hillary supported the war. Convenient, itsn't it, to omit that.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:02 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,063,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Don't be silly. The "fog" often lasts for years. I was involved in two terrorist attacks in Turkey more than 30 years ago, and you could line up any three of us who were there and still get three different stories of what took place.

You have read too many Tom Clancey novels and watched too much TV. Real life is messier than you understand. Especially when you are being shot at.
I have to disagree with a couple of things here. I understand life is messy and I fully understand first hand accounts of anything can differ from person to person that's why all documents and people need to be questioned.
The thing about the "fog of war" is that it's used so,so much nowadays to describe almost any situation where there's a question of failure that in my mind it's become highly suspect almost like the boy who cried wolf or the accusation of being a racist.

Let the whistleblowers talk, let's see full access to everything pertaining to Benghazi instead of what looks like the administration playing "fast and furious" that's been going on, then I guess we'll see.

I respect the fact that you're a "ring knocker" and as such have a take on things not to mention experience that few on here have.
Even you have to admit that there's lots of things going on that are way above your pay grade though right?

Old 05-06-2013, 01:03 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,063,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
WMD. Yellowcake. Mushroom clouds. Google it.
Nah, provide the links and evidence they lied or it's just your opinion. Isn't that how things work here?

Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Nah, provide the links and evidence they lied or it's just your opinion. Isn't that how things work here?
If you don't know about WMDs by now, no amount of links are going to help you. You must have been living in a cave for the last decade.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 PM

17,403 posts, read 12,005,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Can you prove it's a lie? Can you provide a link?

Or are you the liar?
It will only be proved a lie when all those involved testify. Considering that this administration is trying to stop that, and the truth is coming out anyway, it most likely IS a lie.

There you go.......can't have an intelligent debate, so resort to namecalling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies