Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2013, 09:05 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,764,957 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link. But there is more to this story than is being reported. Read this one;

FREE THE OBAMA BENGHAZI SCANDAL PRISONER NOW - The Ulsterman Report

Old 05-12-2013, 09:06 PM

38,007 posts, read 22,187,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Stop watching as soon as she started talking about where she grew up.
Yeah, voicing patriotism is sooooo disgusting isn't it?

Old 05-12-2013, 09:08 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,205,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Sorry that i know what actual news is.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:19 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,816,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
That of course is a major problem with RWNs...

Cannot recognize partisan crap when right under their nose.

Obama does get a break now and then. Check the story of the rescue of the aid worker in Somalia on 60 minutes this evening. That undoes 50 Judge Jeanines easily

Old 05-12-2013, 09:21 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,822,733 times
Is the judge stunningly beautiful or did she make a stunningly beautiful point?

Old 05-12-2013, 10:00 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,608,743 times
Gates should be prepared for all the hate that will be directed towards him very soon.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:08 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,547,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzpatriot View Post
I encourage everyone to watch and listen to this video about the facts surrounding Benghazi.

Judge Jeanine "Fact Blasts" Hillary & Obama Administration on Benghazi Attack - 5-11-13 - YouTube
at 2:00, she says that there would be no help. This is known to be false, and we know that two of the people killed were part of a response team.

At 2:25, she claims that Obama told the Joint Chiefs head and Secretary of Defense to "take care of it", and "went to bed" at "5pm" We know that the bed part is false, and that the White House and both State and Defense departments were in communication. Why anyone would want Obama to micromanage military action is beyond me, in any case.

She goes on to claim that the president "went to a fundraiser". Yes, that's normal during a political campaign, and as much as you may wish otherwise, the diplomatic post and CIA annex at Benghazi had already been evacuated. In other word, the attack was over. And yes, you can't send fighter jets to do much of anything, if they have no refueling tankers, the area in question is beyond their flight radius, and the targets are unknown in any case - which was the case in the Benghazi attack.

Gates had it right, y'all really do think that the pilots would just shout "Yo, Joe!" and jump into their jets conveniently left on the airstrip.

At 2:50, she complains about the "spontaneous demonstration", but this is known to be the best assessment of the CIA at the time, so claiming that "they all knew it" is a blatant falsehood.

She claims "a lie, is a lie, is a lie". Too bad, she seems to be lying a lot.

It appears that Hicks chose freely not to return to his post in Libya, and thus now has a desk job while Department of State is looking for a new, fitting position for him. Well, if you turn down an assignment, that can happen.

at 4:00, she's been messing up hard.

4:05, she claims Hicks"took on the terrorists by himself". Pardon me, but wasn't there this big to-do about how awful it was for Obama to claim credit for killing Bin Ladin, despite the fact that he clearly thanked the guys who carried out the mission?

4:25, a bunch of conspiracy nonsense about how Obama "lied" because he said that Al-Qaida was "on it's heels". Never mind that, at the time, there was little reason to point directly to Al-Qaida, and that the administration specifically stated that it was a possible Al Qaida attack.

I think I'm done here. She's already hit 8 falsehoods in 2.5 minutes, very sloppy.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link. But there is more to this story than is being reported. Read this one;

FREE THE OBAMA BENGHAZI SCANDAL PRISONER NOW - The Ulsterman Report
Yes, let's free the guy who received a very generous probation for his major fraud of banks, and then immediately violated multiple parts of his probation terms

The guy belongs in jail, he's not a "political prisoner", he's just some crook.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:30 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,205,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
at 2:00, she says that there would be no help. This is known to be false, and we know that two of the people killed were part of a response team.

At 2:25, she claims that Obama told the Joint Chiefs head and Secretary of Defense to "take care of it", and "went to bed" at "5pm" We know that the bed part is false, and that the White House and both State and Defense departments were in communication. Why anyone would want Obama to micromanage military action is beyond me, in any case.

She goes on to claim that the president "went to a fundraiser". Yes, that's normal during a political campaign, and as much as you may wish otherwise, the diplomatic post and CIA annex at Benghazi had already been evacuated. In other word, the attack was over. And yes, you can't send fighter jets to do much of anything, if they have no refueling tankers, the area in question is beyond their flight radius, and the targets are unknown in any case - which was the case in the Benghazi attack.

Gates had it right, y'all really do think that the pilots would just shout "Yo, Joe!" and jump into their jets conveniently left on the airstrip.

At 2:50, she complains about the "spontaneous demonstration", but this is known to be the best assessment of the CIA at the time, so claiming that "they all knew it" is a blatant falsehood.

She claims "a lie, is a lie, is a lie". Too bad, she seems to be lying a lot.

It appears that Hicks chose freely not to return to his post in Libya, and thus now has a desk job while Department of State is looking for a new, fitting position for him. Well, if you turn down an assignment, that can happen.

at 4:00, she's been messing up hard.

4:05, she claims Hicks"took on the terrorists by himself". Pardon me, but wasn't there this big to-do about how awful it was for Obama to claim credit for killing Bin Ladin, despite the fact that he clearly thanked the guys who carried out the mission?

4:25, a bunch of conspiracy nonsense about how Obama "lied" because he said that Al-Qaida was "on it's heels". Never mind that, at the time, there was little reason to point directly to Al-Qaida, and that the administration specifically stated that it was a possible Al Qaida attack.

I think I'm done here. She's already hit 8 falsehoods in 2.5 minutes, very sloppy.
Its Fox "Entertainment" News what do you expect.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Its Fox "Entertainment" News what do you expect.
Actually, I don't expect anything. I'll state, there are times that Fox News reports on something, and does a good job. As a liberal, there are some times that I'll agree with some of their opinionators (not that clown Hannity. O'Reilly can actually be okay - although he was much better a decade or so ago than he is now).

I'll give anything a chance, unless it comes from an extremely disreputable source, like Breitbart.com or Rush Limbaugh. But Judge whoever went on a nice long rant where she repeatedly shouted "Fact!" , and then followed it up with a falsehood, and that deserves to be written about here.

(And she does it after I stopped my writeup as well, but at that point, I had given up)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.