Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 12:06 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,328,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
It can be easily verified to see if it is true. I am just reporting on what Hannity said and getting opinions of a city who is without guns in a moment like this, true or not. Still something to ponder. No guns with terrorists running around?
The only thing to ponder is if this thread is based on fact or a lie and it sounds like Hannity might of lied to you again by feeding you false information again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 12:14 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,600,129 times
Quote:
They will be arrested if they own guns? No wonder they were terrified when the terrorists were running around and the only thing the cops could do is tell them to stay inside?

I think this proves gun ownership is essential. The police can't be everywhere.
Gun ownership is still legal in blue states.
Unfortunately, paranoia and gun fetish are exclusively conservative things

Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,109,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianuser View Post
Gun ownership is still legal in blue states.
Unfortunately, paranoia and gun fetish are exclusively conservative things
There is no such thing as "gun fetish" - that is a liberal construct designed to malign people who exercise their constitutional rights.

Anyone who uses such a term has exhibited that they have zero credibility - and that means you.

Why do you hate the U.S. constitution?

Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,328,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
There is no such thing as "gun fetish" - that is a liberal construct designed to malign people who exercise their constitutional rights.

Anyone who uses such a term has exhibited that they have zero credibility - and that means you.

Why do you hate the U.S. constitution?
Actually there is a fetish for everything. Just google it and I am sure you will find all the gun fetish you are looking for.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Actually there is a fetish for everything. Just google it and I am sure you will find all the gun fetish you are looking for.
Nope - as i said that is something dreamed up in the minds of liberals - who are obsessed with skin color and sex.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:29 AM

Quote:
US constitution allow crazy people such as James Holmes to stockpile an arsenal?!?
James Holmes chose to act in a criminal manner.

If you don't like the constitution, then work to amend it.

Good luck.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:34 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,600,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
James Holmes chose to act in a criminal manner.

If you don't like the constitution, then work to amend it.

Good luck.
Wow! It must be painful to you to live in a gun-control state... isn't California one of the states with the strictest gun laws?
Good luck try to change it.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Wow! It must be painful to you to live in a gun-control state... isn't California one of the states with the strictest gun laws?
Good luck try to change it.
I don't own a firearm.

I fully support the 2nd Amendment and vote against Senators Feinstein and Boxer whenever they run for re-election.

California is much more conservative than it's recent voting record suggests - however I am a minority here in Los Angeles County.

My Congresswoman is as liberal as they get.

Just because California has draconian and unconstitutional gun laws does not mean that are in compliance with the 2nd Amendment.

Liberals hate the constitution - that is why they ignore it.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:46 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,368,537 times
Quote:
Well it was on Hannity so it could be suspicious but still verifiable. Watching Greta now. I can do a search on Hannity web site.

He said there is a sign going into Watertown that says as much, not to have guns in the city.
Yet, once again, you post bogus information with no links.
You're regularly wrong.
I see a pattern here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
^^Enough said! Why is anyone still debating this? Apparently Hannity gave false information.
This is how some people post.
They post lies and erroneous "facts" and expect others to correct them or fix it.
It's a pattern.

Quote:
It can be easily verified to see if it is true. I am just reporting on what Hannity said and getting opinions of a city who is without guns in a moment like this, true or not. Still something to ponder. No guns with terrorists running around?
Yet you chose not to verify.
Don't complain when you get ridiculous responses to your ridiculous allegations.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:01 AM

24,500 posts, read 23,223,652 times
They're not allowed to own fiyah ahms in Boston? What a bunch of wimps. The patriots of the Revolution are turning over in their graves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies