Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2013, 07:22 PM

20,130 posts, read 16,200,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Seeing as we (women) have private stalls in our restrooms, how would it confuse them? This child has been living as a girl for a while now, and the other students see her as a girl... so I think it would actually be more confusing NOT to allow her into the girls' room.
Not all schools have doors on their stalls - male or female.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,039,102 times
Quote:
And you know all of this (about the child in the story) how, exactly? I don't think it says anything about the parents FORCING anything on them.

Nope, read the story again, and it says NOTHING about whether the parents forced this or not - so you're just blowing smoke, eh?
Well the kid was born with a wang. The kid is 6 years old. Someboyd put dresses and crap on the poor little kid. Child abuse comes in many different forms.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,039,102 times
Quote:
Seeing as we (women) have private stalls in our restrooms, how would it confuse them? This child has been living as a girl for a while now, and the other students see her as a girl... so I think it would actually be more confusing NOT to allow her into the girls' room.
You think girls will be all accepting of a guy strolling in there with a dress on? Do people actually think all kids are just stupid and nod their heads in obedience to the authoritarians in power at school? Liberals are so warped it's beyond reason. The gave the kid it's own restroom and that isn't good enough. I guess next they will want their own personal school. This kid is a lost cause. No hope of ever living a normal life thanks to these lunatic parents.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:13 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,431,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You think girls will be all accepting of a guy strolling in there with a dress on? Do people actually think all kids are just stupid and nod their heads in obedience to the authoritarians in power at school? Liberals are so warped it's beyond reason. The gave the kid it's own restroom and that isn't good enough. I guess next they will want their own personal school. This kid is a lost cause. No hope of ever living a normal life thanks to these lunatic parents.
The parents have a disorder, also. They think they are parents.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:02 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,854,917 times
Quote:
No, SCIENCE wants you to believe it (that transgenderism is an innate/born quality) - and I tend to believe scientists and psychologists over the media, and especially over some strangers on an Internet forum.
Is gender a social construct? I do not see how wanting to wear a dress is part of someone's DNA.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:10 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,003,064 times
That poor child needs to removed from his/her confused and abusive parents.

Old 03-02-2013, 12:21 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,519,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Man...i wish life was simple. This is an example of the world is not Red or Blue, black or White. How much can we want to place things in some sense of order...but not everything fits nicely into our construct.

Humans have variables which sometimes defy logic or reason.
Exactly.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:32 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,988,886 times
Quote:
Amen!! People in this country are such prudes, I swear... and honestly, the chances are slim this kid will be attracted to girls anyway. I know, transgenderism isn't the same as homosexuality, but they more often go together than not. But who cares, anyway? I've shared public restrooms with men, women, gays, straights, whatever. You're there to go potty, not to stare at each other's "plumbing." I know men sometimes sneak a peek at the urinal (admit it, you do!), but us women use private stalls anyway - so who would even see or know what plumbing the kid has?

P.S. This thread is a re-hash of an old topic, and I'm not really sure why it has to be discussed again. Get over it.
I agree 100% Thing is, Americans have to learn that nudity is only sexualized IF YOU CHOOSE TO SEXUALIZE IT. In many parts of the world boys and girls naked in the same place is...swimming? Changing clothes? In America, the first thing that comes to people's minds is "orgy"

It's like that Mad TV skit, where the senator sees naked boys in the ink blots and accuses the artists of being a pervert

This so sums up[ majority of the right wing morons:

Naked boy parade - YouTube

When I hear of a transgendered girl using the bathroom for girls, I think it's just a transgendered girl using the girls bathroom. The right wings hack see sex and perversion and that "Shemale" DVD they are hiding from their wives. So, who is the pervert here, us or them?

Old 03-02-2013, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Hate to break the news to you, but there is nothing the school or the teachers can do about the little "brats" saying that Jesus.died for your sins. The little "brats" have freedom of religion. The Supreme Court has ruled that schools cannot advocate a religious stance, but they have also ruled that they cannot forbid one if it is done by the students.
If it is harassment, it can be stopped, and that is exactly what the Nicenes like to do, harass and ultimately hurt people. And if going on about Republican Jesus who died so that people can read "Atlas Shrugged" and die for a GOP war is protected speech, than I guess the schools also cannot forbid my kids from quoting from this blog here: ★ Marx 4 Children ★

First Amendment, after all

Old 03-02-2013, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
What are you kidding? I have never in my life seen a man 'sneaking a peak' in a urinal, and i have done quite a lot of peeing in my day.
You simply NEVER NOTICED IT, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

When I was in the locker room in high school there was this one skinny guy who was kind of quiet. He got naked like we all did and all the guys, no matter how straight were like OMG!

I am sorry, but I saw it out the corner of my eyes and thought it was his towel dangling over his shoulder for a minute. Thing would make a mastodon feel inadequate next to him. It wasn't a sexual thing as much of curiosity thing...I mean, where did he put that thing? Word spread about it in school and of course, the girls were all kinds of curious about him...

But that's an exception. For the most part, unless one is a pervert, one does not stare at people's junk just to stare.

Quote:
But put men in a woman's restroom and there will be more than peeking going on. Do you realize just how many people are in prisons for rape? Do you understand how many sociopaths and sex maniacs we have among us?
First, why is the rate of rape so much lower in places like Finland were people see each other naked all the time than in America?

Second...you reminded me of this famous video when you said there are rapists among us:

The Story Of Antoine Dobson : "THEY RAPING EVERYBODY OUT HERE!" - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies