Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 12:14 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,224,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Good point. We have no idea what the actual AR-15 looked like. It could have easily had a wood stock on it. We simply don't know, so it's not within anyone's reach to discredit the look of the gun taken out of the trunk without seeing the gun in totality.
Although the video is very grainy, the rifle in the trunk doesn't look like a AR-15, wood stock or not.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe the medical examiner than I am Rush Limbaugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 12:15 PM

19,819 posts, read 12,366,765 times
So then Lanza didn't use his pistols at all except on himself? They refer to AR-15 as the "primary" weapon then state it was used to kill all the victims. It's a little confusing to say the least. Did he use those pistols on anyone else at all...or is the Bushmaster the ONLY weapon used on them...

Old 01-04-2013, 12:18 PM

592 posts, read 1,382,035 times
Knives are used to kill more people in the US than guns but that doesnt get reported either. Moreover, people arent suing the manufacturers of knives. Whats up with that?

Old 01-04-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is there a chance that any of you leaners are off topic with all this Rush crap. Deflection, only.
No one should every question a statement made by the magnificent flawless Rush Limbaugh.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 PM

78,923 posts, read 61,095,586 times
Sorry guys, I haven't been able to find one legitimate source indicating the AR-15 wasn't invovled.

Hate to break it to you but I need something better than "I heard it on the radio" regardless of whomever the source of that information is.

Nobody is right all the time after all.

Pretty much the coroner, police, witnesses etc. etc. etc. all are telling me the same thing and I'm supposed to believe "I heard it on the radio"?

Come on guys. Give me a legitimate sourcing and stop being so easily swayed.

592 posts, read 1,382,035 times
Oh yeah, with regard to Rush. We probably need to check the source?

32,516 posts, read 37,295,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
A conspiracy masterminded by Obama no doubt.
Actually, I'd not be a bit surprised if Limbaugh starts promoting that on his show.

"Listeners. As I speak into the golden mike I'm going to tell you the real truth behind what happened. Now you won't hear this from the mainstream media but El RushBo, revered by each of you and my lovely bride (What am I on? Am I on lovely bride #4 yet? I can't keep track.) is going to tell you the truth about the liberal left and how they have twisted this event so that Obama could work with the medical examiner to twist the truth so together they could crush your right to own the 26 AR-15's you keep in your hall closet in case the Russians invade. As I have predicted!

But first a word from people who want to sell you a mattress."

1,424 posts, read 5,348,893 times
What's confusing??? Law enforcement and the medical examiner have stated explicitly the Bushmaster was used to kill the victims at the school and the shooter killed himself with a handgun.

If you choose not to read or acknowledge MSM, then by all means, continue to be confused by postings like the ones on this thread.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM

107 posts, read 113,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Comedian comes to mind when I think of Maher. I don't get my news from comics or clowns, clearly you do.

I can't stand Rush. NEVER listen to 'em. And liberals don't get their News from Reverend Maher, they get their sermons from him. Liberalism is a cult, like Scientology or Heaven's Gate or Jonestown or Waco. Liberals don't respond to facts with facts. Liberals respond to facts with hate and intolerance like any other member of a church when the veracity of their faith is challenged by an outsider.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
OP... SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! We wouldn't want to bombard the gun grabbers with facts, now would we? It might get in the way of their agenda.
Do you guys copyright permission from Rush Limbaugh ?

The Left Won't Allow Facts to Get in the Way of Their Agenda pt1 - YouTube

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies