Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,414,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Rush Limbaugh said so, so it must be true.
Suppose they light candles in front of their radios?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,536,949 times
What fool would believe something, just because Rush said it was true?

Old 01-04-2013, 10:37 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,226,706 times
What is Rush's source of information? Did he say?

Old 01-04-2013, 10:38 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,996,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Just heard it on Rush. So why has the main focal point on the massacre been the AR-15 Bushmaster .223 caliber? It was never used. When the news reports first came out, they (Cops in interviews, Police dispatch reports) reported that the killer used pistols and that a Bushmaster was in the backseat of his car. But never the less, the narrative the media used was that the Bushmaster was the weapon used. Why the focus on the Bushmaster instead of the pistols?
Well, if Rush said it, it must be true. Thank heavens we don't have to worry anymore that the liberals might outlaw assault weapons. We need MORE Bushmasters floating around, not less. It's so hard for those people with hallucinations and voices in their heads to get an assault weapon when they need one. More Bushmasters should be considered more adaptive technology devices. The American's with Disabilities Act should be amended to reflect this.

I am so happy those children were killed with a pistol instead. That makes the whole thing ever so much better. Yes...

I think I'll go back to my padded cell now.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:39 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,934,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Someone is lying.
Rush. Easy to know why, sales of course. He is good at sucking in fools.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,414,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
What fool would believe something, just because Rush said it was true?
People who worship at the Church of Rush.

Breaking news, OP: Twenty six people who were in that school remain dead. Including 20 innocent little kids.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:42 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,410,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Just heard it on Rush. So why has the main focal point on the massacre been the AR-15 Bushmaster .223 caliber? It was never used. When the news reports first came out, they (Cops in interviews, Police dispatch reports) reported that the killer used pistols and that a Bushmaster was in the backseat of his car. But never the less, the narrative the media used was that the Bushmaster was the weapon used. Why the focus on the Bushmaster instead of the pistols?
You heard it from RUSH??? Oh, that settles it, then!

I remember initial reports were that the Newtown shooter had a rifle, but didn't use it. I think because the first officers on scene found it in his car in the parking lot.

But initial reports are always suject to revision. Every report since has identified the Bushmaster as the murder weapon (should have been obvious once officers got to the classrooms. Gotta assume Lanza didn't pause to pick up his 100's of .223 casings).

Obviously, Lanza used the Bushmaster to commit the crime, returned to the parking lot, placed the rifle back in his car, then shot himself with one of his pistols. Mystery solved.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:42 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,446,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Sorry OP, but Rush was very wrong. Look it up, the bushmaster was the primary weapon used in the massacre.
Prove it.

4 Handguns Found In School, AR-15 Left In Car According To Several Federal And CT State Officials - YouTube

Old 01-04-2013, 10:43 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,465,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What is Rush's source of information? Did he say?
You mean his source of misinformation? My guess would be he watched one of the YouTube clips out there mislabeled by progunners as a recent development that was actually from early that weekend of the shooting. The chief medical examiner has already confirmed that the students and teachers were shot with the rifle and not the handguns.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:48 AM

78,860 posts, read 46,915,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
It wasn't reported probably because hammers have killed more people in the USA than the AR-15 Bushmaster. CNN just likes to "help" the news along when it isn't sensational enough (or gets in the way of it's agendas).

I've smacked someone with my carpet knee kicker, and gave them a brand from the teeth, up side the head, after the knot went down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies