Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 01:12 AM

17,439 posts, read 28,759,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The Tea Party has been very strong in educating people about this Agenda.... Does that mean ceasing support for Agenda 21 supporters Roy Beck, John Tanton, Frosty Wooldridge, Dan Stein, Tom Tancredo, and Bill Gheen?

For the most part, this is about abolition of your property rights, for the greater good. It's not really, but that's how they sell it.
Which has been going on since long before Agenda 21. Does Euclid vs. Ambler ring a bell?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 01:15 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,968,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The links you provided refer to someone who didn't pay their sewer bill and had their homes put up for auction, if you don't pay your taxes what would you expect..

What exactly did Rosa stumble upon, the Agenda 21 guidelines are published so what are you referring to.

Agenda 21 is a philosophy adopted by the UN, it is unenforceable unless you have examples.
The links I provided did include examples of the loss of property over a small utility bill. I find that egregious as well. Abuse is abuse as far as I am concerned.

However, the most important link at the bottom you missed is regarding the Master Plan, which is used all over by all the various municipal corps (i.e. city, county, state etc..). The GFOA specifically states that these plans are part of Best Practices and they specifically mention AG21 in there. It also included a particular local example.
(Agenda 21 and Redistribution of wealth. Our Wealth!!!)

This has come down from federal directives and federal money.

It is more than a philosophy. It is a plan on paper that govt corps are implementing. The question is do you have say-so in this implementation. How is enforceable relevant? You are either doing something or you aren't.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/resources/...convover.shtml

When a plan on paper that govt is implementing, discusses the idea that private property is unsustainable, that seems important to take note of.

As to Rosa, what she discovered is in her material. I already stated her concerns. She was able to back track as to where the changes were coming from. Obviously, she mentions the AG21 publication and what it states. But how she found out about it in her location and it's effects were through the course of her job.

Basically the properties she was researching case after case as to whether this or that could be planned with the properties the answer was no. Essentially what you believed you could do previously you could no longer count on doing. You have to go listen to her and read her stuff if you want more details. She also goes into how some of these plans work and how the tax money gets used etc...

Last edited by CDusr; 07-06-2013 at 02:36 AM..

Old 07-06-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_C View Post
Sure! The biggest was in one of my previous posts: Who is forcing anyone to do anything? I can't see the logical connection between eminent domain, land preservation, and zoning, (and now foreclosure) to forcing people to give up their cars and imprisoning them in tiny apartments in huge mega cities.

The city of Youngstown has a rather famous "master plan" called Youngstown 2010. City of Youngstown, Ohio - About Youngstown - Youngstown 2010 - About Youngstown 2010 - The Plan The plan was generated with the input from a number of well attended public meetings. The next step in the process (which has been on hold for several years, because the city planner quit, and the city has taken their time replacing them) is to create smaller plans for each neighborhood, that fit into the larger plan. Again, these neighborhood plans will be generated with input from that neighborhood's residents at public meetings.
Public input is one thing. However, when something is done administratively via unelected corporate employees, that is another. Often they claim they got public input when they really didn't, so this would vary from location to location and issue to issue.

Not sure you got my purpose for posting the Master Plan info. It was so one could understand what it is, what is in it and how it is being implemented. It does connect with most of the areas you mentioned. Understanding Best Practices for corporate govt accounting is important. If people get a transparent plan and true say-so in it, that is different.

As to forcing or enforcing, that would be local govt corps, but they take their cues from the larger corp in D.C. It would be worth your time to understand what a CAFR is and how MBS, derivatives etc... also tie into this.

Old 07-06-2013, 02:00 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,621,258 times
Now that the basics information has been provided with opportunity for you to learn more on your own, I'm going to shake things up a bit by posting this video, at the risk of losing some support here. That's okay, everybody needs to be aware of the bigger picture, even if you choose to dismiss it as crazy talk for now. It will all make sense as you witness it unfold.

These people are not making this up, this is documented. You can research for yourself Codex Alimentarius, and the Georgia Guidestones. In order for the full scale of Agenda 21 to play out, there has to be a lot fewer humans. They are in the process of culling the population on many fronts.

I must tell you that I am a tree hugger, literally. I believe plants and trees have some awareness and a positive energy that we can tap into and be touched by. Where would we be without trees? They provide beauty, shelter, food, heat and more. I love nature and if I really believed these people cared about protecting our environment and the animals, I might consider supporting it. But I know that's a lie, they don't care, they are damaging our environment, nature and our wildlife beyond repair and this agenda must be stopped.

America in Danger-UN Agenda 21.mp4 - YouTube

Old 07-07-2013, 07:32 AM

57,380 posts, read 26,517,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
The links I provided did include examples of the loss of property over a small utility bill. I find that egregious as well. Abuse is abuse as far as I am concerned.

However, the most important link at the bottom you missed is regarding the Master Plan, which is used all over by all the various municipal corps (i.e. city, county, state etc..). The GFOA specifically states that these plans are part of Best Practices and they specifically mention AG21 in there. It also included a particular local example.
(Agenda 21 and Redistribution of wealth. Our Wealth!!!)

This has come down from federal directives and federal money.

It is more than a philosophy. It is a plan on paper that govt corps are implementing. The question is do you have say-so in this implementation. How is enforceable relevant? You are either doing something or you aren't.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/resources/...convover.shtml

When a plan on paper that govt is implementing, discusses the idea that private property is unsustainable, that seems important to take note of.

As to Rosa, what she discovered is in her material. I already stated her concerns. She was able to back track as to where the changes were coming from. Obviously, she mentions the AG21 publication and what it states. But how she found out about it in her location and it's effects were through the course of her job.

Basically the properties she was researching case after case as to whether this or that could be planned with the properties the answer was no. Essentially what you believed you could do previously you could no longer count on doing. You have to go listen to her and read her stuff if you want more details. She also goes into how some of these plans work and how the tax money gets used etc...
How would you address people that refuse to pay their tax bill with full understanding of the consequences.

What is wrong with a master plan, every municipality with any degree of intelligence uses a master plan, or maybe we could have more fertilizer plants placed next to schools, chemical plants next to water supplies. let developers put multi-unit housing on their property without any regard to sewage or vehicle traffic.

Some people seem to think their are sinister forces at work when government wants to put reasonable plans in place for the future.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How would you address people that refuse to pay their tax bill with full understanding of the consequences.

What is wrong with a master plan, every municipality with any degree of intelligence uses a master plan, or maybe we could have more fertilizer plants placed next to schools, chemical plants next to water supplies. let developers put multi-unit housing on their property without any regard to sewage or vehicle traffic.

Some people seem to think their are sinister forces at work when government wants to put reasonable plans in place for the future.
I do not agree with confiscation of real estate over a small bill nor what I consider usury. I don't think any story I posted was about refusal of paying a bill either. Being able to take away something valued at way more than the alleged debt is abusive imo.

Didn't say there was something wrong with a Master Plan. i addressed why I posted the info. Your comment in bold lacks depth to me. Not really applicable to anything I have stated.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:09 AM

5,521 posts, read 9,569,299 times
Quote:
I do not agree with confiscation of real estate over a small bill nor what I consider usury. I don't think any story I posted was about refusal of paying a bill either. Being able to take away something valued at way more than the alleged debt is abusive imo.

Didn't say there was something wrong with a Master Plan. i addressed why I posted the info. Your comment in bold lacks depth to me. Not really applicable to anything I have stated.
I'm not sure I want to jump back in, but here goes anyway.

How big does an unpaid bill need to be before foreclosure is OK? Should an owner be allowed to keep the house for a decade before their unpaid bills are large enough to foreclose?

Old 07-07-2013, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_C View Post
I'm not sure I want to jump back in, but here goes anyway.

How big does an unpaid bill need to be before foreclosure is OK? Should an owner be allowed to keep the house for a decade before their unpaid bills are large enough to foreclose?
Ok, I don't want to get off-topic. What was being mentioned was a ref to these links. They were not the main focus of why I posted the main link.

$140 sewer bill turns into foreclosure notice and $50000 tab for ...

How Does Someone Lose Their House Over A $474 Water Bill?

The Other Foreclosure Menace

Foreclosure is a complex subject. So is banking. There may be legitimate reasons, but much abuse goes on. Coupled with the fact that the govt has much to do with the abuses and unfairness in the system. I don't want to entertain vagueness. It would depend on the circumstances.

Both the bank and govt are incentivized to abuse the system in its current form suffice it to say.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:21 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,780,437 times
Quote:
Ok, I don't want to get off-topic. What was being mentioned was a ref to these links. They were not the main focus of why I posted the main link.

$140 sewer bill turns into foreclosure notice and $50000 tab for ...

How Does Someone Lose Their House Over A $474 Water Bill?

The Other Foreclosure Menace

Foreclosure is a complex subject. So is banking. There may be legitimate reasons, but much abuse goes on. Coupled with the fact that the govt has much to do with the abuses and unfairness in the system. I don't want to entertain vagueness. It would depend on the circumstances.

Both the bank and govt are incentivized to abuse the system in its current form suffice it to say.
Thanks, good response.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:24 PM

57,380 posts, read 26,517,123 times
Quote:

So what is wrong ICLEI, you brought them up, not sure where exactly you issue lies since your dancing around without specifics, which your posts are lacking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies