Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2012, 03:42 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,151,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpv View Post
IB programs are very high-level and challenging. Nearly every high-performing international school, prep school, and high school uses an IB program.
Do we not want high-performing students?
You see they are educational guidelines that comes from foreigners.... And you know how the far right get when they think some foreigners influencing their kids.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2012, 04:01 PM

14,490 posts, read 26,670,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Oh wow, look at these radical measures...

So cities will try to discourage sprawl and preserve green spaces and build denser development closer in to city centers... Been going on in most forward looking cities around the world for some time now.

Holy s**t, they want to plant trees? What kind of crazy Orwellian nightmare is that?

This and the 'HAARP conspiracy' posts from last night are on the upswing again
the tea party needs its paranoid citizens kept in line with fear.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noihoforus View Post
No silly rabbit......they want to take your property rights away.....along with your Constitutional Rights!
Is this by using the wealth tax I hear them talking about?

Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 PM

16,828 posts, read 15,256,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noihoforus View Post
Agenda 21 will end the democracy....even as we know it to be now. It is a dangerous agenda that will have a direct affect on all Americans.

any attempt at this will lead to a civil war.

Last edited by monkeywrenching; 11-27-2012 at 04:55 PM..

Old 11-27-2012, 04:21 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,521,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
any attempt at this will lead to a civil war,
Why do you think there are petitions to secede for every state now? People have had ENOUGH!

Old 11-27-2012, 04:39 PM

5,519 posts, read 9,551,693 times
Some reading for those worried about Agenda 21: http://planning.utah.gov/super/SUPER...0Ordinance.pdf

It's a document about zoning in the US.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:57 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,180,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpv View Post
IB programs are very high-level and challenging. Nearly every high-performing international school, prep school, and high school uses an IB program.
I promise I shall be polite in my reply. For starters, may I inquire as to what sources you referrenced in order to make your grossly over-exaggerated and fallacious claim?

The IB Organization is an NGO of UNESCO. There are currently 777 IB Diploma High Schools in the entire U.S., 90% of those are public schools. The IBDP is only for students in grades 11 & 12.

There are 474 IB MYPs (Middle Years Programme) for ages 11-15, in the U.S.

There are 341 PYP (Primary Years Programmes) for ages 3-11 in the U.S.

The total number of IB schools in the U.S. represents less than .005% of all public and private schools in the United States. However, they represent over 40% of IB schools worldwide.

Now, I am here to tell you that IB's primary purpose is to create "internationalmindedness". This thread is about Agenda 21. I mentioned IB way back in the beginning because especially the PYP and MYP are nothing but pure UNESCO propaganda designed to create "global citizens".

The following is a link to IBO's website. I have pre-searched the term "sustainability" for you. There are 10 pages of links and documents dealing with the topic.

Here is the link to all of the documents and info at ibo.org related to Agenda 21, also 10 pages worth.

I will give you fair warning. I have been called the #1 IB critic in the country by the Washington Post. So if you want to do battle when it comes to IB, may I suggest you do a little homework first.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:04 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,762,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
I promise I shall be polite in my reply. For starters, may I inquire as to what sources you referrenced in order to make your grossly over-exaggerated and fallacious claim?

The IB Organization is an NGO of UNESCO. There are currently 777 IB Diploma High Schools in the entire U.S., 90% of those are public schools. The IBDP is only for students in grades 11 & 12.

There are 474 IB MYPs (Middle Years Programme) for ages 11-15, in the U.S.

There are 341 PYP (Primary Years Programmes) for ages 3-11 in the U.S.

The total number of IB schools in the U.S. represents less than .005% of all public and private schools in the United States. However, they represent over 40% of IB schools worldwide.

Now, I am here to tell you that IB's primary purpose is to create "internationalmindedness". This thread is about Agenda 21. I mentioned IB way back in the beginning because especially the PYP and MYP are nothing but pure UNESCO propaganda designed to create "global citizens".

The following is a link to IBO's website. I have pre-searched the term "sustainability" for you. There are 10 pages of links and documents dealing with the topic.

Here is the link to all of the documents and info at ibo.org related to Agenda 21, also 10 pages worth.

I will give you fair warning. I have been called the #1 IB critic in the country by the Washington Post. So if you want to do battle when it comes to IB, may I suggest you do a little homework first.
Nice to see someone who knows what they are talking about. I will relish following the exchanges, if any posters decide to challenge you.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Nice to see someone who knows what they are talking about. I will relish following the exchanges, if any posters decide to challenge you.
Why, thank you, southward bound. That is very kind of you. Despite researching and following this nefarious organization's activities in our schools for the past 8 1/2 years, I think what never ceases to amaze me is the defensive DENIAL on the part of IB supporters of the IB/UNESCO/Agenda 21 connection. The lies, the covering up of money spent on IB, the lavish out of state "IB teacher workshops" which are MANDATORY if a school wants to be able to use the IB logo.

IB is a scam. Administrators are scamming the Feds by attaining Title I grants (2009 ARRA) spending money on IB when they are only Targeted Assistance Title I schools, not the 40% required by law. And we are talking millions and millions of dollars. Now I have personally stopped two Superintendents from misappropriating Title I funds for IB (one in NY, one in Ohio), but I'm just one person against a global organization. But the emperor has no clothes.

Check out this page. I challenge anyone to refute the fact that as of IBO's website today, this page clearly refers to the Earth Charter, Sustainability and UNESCO.

pyp3

And the specific document for Agenda 21. Remember folks, this is for 3-11 year olds.

Last edited by ObserverNY; 11-27-2012 at 06:28 PM..

Old 11-27-2012, 06:36 PM

And I'll tell you something else. Glenn Beck refuses to touch the IB issue, yet he just wrote a "fiction" book called Agenda 21. I have lost all respect for Glenn Beck. I had even appeared on his show, once. But you know why he won't go after IB? Because his BFF Jon Huntsman Jr. is an IB Daddy and Huntsman Sr. gave some big endowment to, I forget which University in PA, for a global studies division.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies