Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 12:31 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,419,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
See the first few posts here.
Okay..... read 'em

Does it occur to anyone else that this "CIA is running guns to Terrorists" crap is just "Fast and Furious- the Camel Version"???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,259,347 times
Quote:
Washington Post’s David Ignatius has gone as far as to produce a detailed minute-by-minute timeline, of the events that night. These reports together give the clearest picture yet of the events in Benghazi. Rather than the Obama Presidency unraveling as the news organization has claimed, it appears to be Fox News’ narrative that is coming undone instead.

The Right Wing's ongoing attempt to create a scandal over the attack at Benghazi in order to attack President Obama has already been one of the most disgusting displays of disloyal psychotic lies that America has ever seen, and as more information comes to light, the disgraceful conduct of these America hating loons becomes all the more reprehensible. As anyone paying attention to reality already knows, there was NO ORDER TO STAND DOWN given and NO DENIAL OF ASSISTANCE during the attack.
http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...996113&page=14

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...news-benghazi/

Old 11-12-2012, 12:54 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,820,089 times
Quote:

As anyone paying attention to reality already knows, there was NO ORDER TO STAND DOWN given and NO DENIAL OF ASSISTANCE during the attack
Has that been proven as fact? I thought that those were two of the reasons for the hearings.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:04 AM

5,035 posts, read 9,284,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Okay..... read 'em

Does it occur to anyone else that this "CIA is running guns to Terrorists" crap is just "Fast and Furious- the Camel Version"???
I'm allowed to speculate. I called your attention to the other thread because it answered your question - based upon that speculation. It's confusing (for me) to post on two threads about the same topic, so I'm just sticking with the other for now.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:06 AM

414 posts, read 347,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Has that been proven as fact? I thought that those were two of the reasons for the hearings.
You would be correct. That is the sole purpose of the hearings.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:24 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,759,116 times
So typical of leftwingnuts. They have nothing to add to the conversation so they throw insults.

I have an idea: Since you wingnuts don't believe anything about Benghazi, how about just not clicking on threads that are clearly about Benghazi? How hard is that?

Never mind; I just remembered the low IQ:inability to act/react ratio.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
You would be correct. That is the sole purpose of the hearings.
Tell that to sickofnyc who thinks it's a done deal and off the table.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,259,347 times
Quote:
Tell that to sickofnyc who thinks it's a done deal and off the table.
Common sense dictates that any scenario will be questioned and confirmed on an issue such as this with formal proceedings. But the conspiracy theories thrown around by Faux News are being manufactured by them for the sole purpose of influencing and igniting a frenzy among their gullible viewers that will believe anything that they are fed as long as it makes the Obama administraton seem incompetent. Simple to deduce this given what we know of a propaganda rag media outlet which is the brain child of Roger Ailes.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Common sense dictates that any scenario will be questioned and confirmed on an issue such as this with formal proceedings. But the conspiracy theories thrown around by Faux News are being manufactured by them for the sole purpose of influencing and igniting a frenzy among their gullible viewers that will believe anything that they are fed as long as it makes the Obama administraton seem incompetent. Simple to deduce this given what we know of a propaganda rag media outlet which is the brain child of Roger Ailes.
Common sense dictates that you do your research before declaring something as being a fact. Research requires multiple sources, not the sources that feed you what you need to hear/read. You go right on watching your MSNBC who makes the Obama administration seem competent and continue to eat the pablum that they feed to their audience of adults who have the mentality and attention span of a child.

Since the hearings haven't determined if there was or wasn't a "no order to stand down" and "no denial of assistance", would you please post a link from a credible source that has proven this to be the case and what testimony/investigation they did hear/conduct to come to this conclusion which would support your statement of fact.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,544,788 times
Quote:
Common sense dictates that you do your research before declaring something as being a fact. Research requires multiple sources, not the sources that feed you what you need to hear/read. You go right on watching your MSNBC who makes the Obama administration seem competent and continue to eat the pablum that they feed to their audience of adults who have the mentality and attention span of a child.

Since the hearings haven't determined if there was or wasn't a "no order to stand down" and "no denial of assistance", would you please post a link from a credible source that has proven this to be the case and what testimony/investigation they did hear/conduct to come to this conclusion which would support your statement of fact.

Common sense dictates. Any person who watches MSNBC does not have common sense now!

Who says the Obama administration is competent, those who along with them, are also not competent?

More facts need to come out about this whole situation, but i know many people from both party's who feel their is a dirty rat!

Or infact many dirty rats, that need to be exposed, 4 Americans have died a senseless death, and if this happened under any other Presdient, he would most likely be impeached. And you know that is true, no free passes for even Obama. Should he be known to have known more then he is telling. I bet he does no more, how could he not have.

Then people need to be punished for their actions, and i do not condone lying in the face and wake of 4 Americans who died. The lying from Obama and others in his administration is wrong. Movie my a--!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies