Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,616,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Keyboard thumping party at my place during the next race war!
You buy the guns, I'll get the ammo.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:07 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,368,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Still waiting. I asked you why should anyone do anything if the black people riot. Isn't that the job of the police?
Not sure, what should people do if the tea party tries to do an OKC style bombing? What about if the tea party tries to assassinate a Black or Hispanic politician?

Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Two words: BS
More like SF, no, not Savoir Faire the other SF, Storm Front

Last edited by Savoir Faire; 10-15-2012 at 11:20 PM..

Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 PM

552 posts, read 745,540 times
Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist, anyone buying into this needs to do some homework.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,437,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
If it does happen you won't do squat about it.

You'll be on here with the other keyboard warriors thumping your chest and bragging about how many guns you own and how you wish they would come to your neighborhood.
I won't need to do anything about it, it won't be my neighborhood they're burning down. As usual they'll destroy their own neighborhoods, although they probably can't make Detroit (for example) any worse.

Quote:
Not sure, what should people do if the tea party tries to do an OKC style bombing? What about if the tea party tries to assassinate a Black or Hispanic politician?

Answer my question and I'll answer yours.
As usual you have no idea what you're talking about and just spewing your mindless liberal drivel. Who was it who had rapes, assaults, destruction of property and shootings? That's right, your OWS buddies. Who was it who tried to assassinate Giffords? That's right, a liberal.

What happened at Tea Party events? Nothing.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
I won't need to do anything about it, it won't be my neighborhood they're burning down. As usual they'll destroy their own neighborhoods, although they probably can't make Detroit (for example) any worse.
Is that what you think about Black people? Not surprised.

Go tea party!!!!!

Old 10-15-2012, 11:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,570,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about and just spewing your mindless liberal drivel. Who was it who had rapes, assaults, destruction of property and shootings? That's right, your OWS buddies. Who was it who tried to assassinate Giffords? That's right, a liberal.

What happened at Tea Party events? Nothing.

You got that right, some just talk out of their rear. And your right any race who wishes to burn down their own neighboorhoods, loot, and do violence in their own areas, deserve what they have coming.

That is nothing but ignorance, and sutpidity, and has nothing to do with hating black people.

I was a little girl at the time of the Inglewood Riots in Calif when they took place, i remember the things that happen in the area, due to ignorance, so don't get me started.

If people want to burn down their own neighboorhoods, loot, destroy property, fight etc, let them be stupid.

And if Obama wins, do we get to riot too! how gosh dang ignorant.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:34 PM

9,186 posts, read 5,884,267 times
Quote:
I'm taking the side of homo sapiens, the Neanderthals may have more guns, but Homo sapiens have more brains. I'll go with brain over guns. Sorry gun nuts.

So you're saying that the ones starting the riots are the ones with the brains?

Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,542,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I think riots are a legit possibility because all it would be was an excuse to loot. However, most of the posters here wouldn't be impacted.

I think that over 1/2 the victims during the Rodney King riots were black.
LMAO....amazing. This coming from the person that always has some smartass comment about my comments on race. Unreal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You, but the swarms of inner city youth figured out if they strike in numbers, there is no way to really stop them. If 50 gather for the plunder, that would quickly turn into an unruly mob as fast as one could utter "you didn't make that happen"...

What does your average inner city misfit really have to lose? A right winger stands to loose their citizenship if leave the country, per your example.
Close to being the most absurd post in the history of C-D.

This thread is a great example of how Americans are easily the dumbest people on the planet. Someone starts a thread with some inference about blacks rioting, and everyone starts spouting off at the mouth with stupid comments. The OP didn't even post a link of a single credible source about this upcoming black riot. No...just make a stupid allegation, and watch the myrmidons start cackling like a bunch of hens with the usual bigoted comments.

Pathetic. SMH...

Old 10-15-2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO....amazing. This coming from the person that always has some smartass comment about my comments on race. Unreal.

Close to being the most absurd post in the history of C-D.

This thread is a great example of how Americans are easily the dumbest people on the planet. Someone starts a thread with some inference about blacks rioting, and everyone starts spouting off at the mouth with stupid comments. The OP didn't even post a link of a single credible source about this upcoming black riot. No...just make a stupid allegation, and watch the myrmidons start cackling like a bunch of hens with the usual bigoted comments.

Pathetic. SMH...
Alex Jones website is a credible source, ok, maybe not the parts about Roswell Aliens, Govt. coverup of Chupacabra , and Mermaid sightings, but the rest is true, I swear.

Mermaid body found 2012 on discovery channel - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies