Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,321,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
If it does happen you won't do squat about it.

You'll be on here with the other keyboard warriors thumping your chest and bragging about how many guns you own and how you wish they would come to your neighborhood.
If they do it why would I do something about it, or anyone else for that matter. That is the job of the police department. Isn't that what you advocate? Let big brother handle everything?
I think I can safely say the black folks in my area are a little more sane and reasonable than to riot over something like Obama loosing.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:52 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,649,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Blacks Threaten to Riot if Obama Loses Election...

I guess it's a good thing that gun sales have soared...
Your hate mongering has gotten very old

Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,997,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I think riots are a legit possibility because all it would be was an excuse to loot. However, most of the posters here wouldn't be impacted.

I think that over 1/2 the victims during the Rodney King riots were black.
If it was a contested election, such as Gore/ Bush I could see the possibility of sporadic looting. Almost all the damage confined to a few inner cities.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:56 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,091,089 times
Quote:
[URL="http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-if-obama-loses-election/"]Blacks Threaten to Riot if Obama Loses Election...[/URL]

Will ANYONE be surprised when they do???

Old 10-15-2012, 08:57 PM

33,012 posts, read 27,652,780 times
Dedicate an unpopulated island off Alaska for convicted rioters. Let them have the run of the island, and airlift food and supplies weekly. also retrieving those who have completed their sentences or have medical issues.

Vastly cheaper than locking them up in prisons

Old 10-15-2012, 08:57 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,649,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Will ANYONE be surprised when they do???
Well lookie here....

....these threads by highcotton certainly bring the stormfronters crawling out from under their rocks.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,553,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Your hate mongering has gotten very old
You have to admit, it's funny to listen to he people who have spent the last four years losing their minds over the fact that the president is black, are going to spin around and fear-monger about how crazy black people are. Not "Ha ha!" Funny, but "they don't even realize they're repeating the same patterns" funny.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:01 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,091,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Well lookie here....

....these threads by highcotton certainly bring the stormfronters crawling out from under their rocks.
Are you actually attempting to make a point with that post? If so, go ahead and make it directly.

I have witnessed such riots before. I know what they are like, and speak, therefore, from the experience of a witness.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,624,203 times
Default Not this again!!

Quote:
Blacks Threaten to Riot if Obama Loses Election...

Not this crap again! This was said the first time around when he ran for president. Then it was said that after he wins BLACKS will riot out of happiness and take revenge on Whitey! Now this lame headline is back again. Please stop repeating this nonsense. It's ignorant. It wouldn't surprise me if it this was started by the same people who said that Obama wants to put everybody on welfare and then he's going to hand our country's sovereignty over to the UN. Or the people who said that Hawaii is not state. Ignorance. This headline sounds like racebaiting fear tactic: the boogey man Black people are going to finally take revenge against Whites if Obama loses! If Black people really want to riot, why wait for an election? Past riots weren't based on elections.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,343,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Are you actually attempting to make a point with that post? If so, go ahead and make it directly.

I have witnessed such riots before. I know what they are like, and speak, therefore, from the experience of a witness.
What did you loot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies