Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 06:32 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,278,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Our official policy is to turn away scientists to make room for illiterate Pakistani peasants who will drop out of high school to man coffee carts until deciding to plot a terrorist attack against the United States. That’s this week’s immigration poster boy, Najibullah Zazi.
Najibullah Zazi is Afghan-American, not Pakistani.

But hey we wouldn't want to break your record-breaking streak of posts that are either incorrect or flat out lies so rock on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 06:44 PM

14,538 posts, read 21,425,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I just heard a report today, that they arrested people for plotting to blow up a bridge in Ohio. Then my neighbor told me, that they found a ton of reports on paper about what terrorists intended to do to us...being it is the 1 year anniversary of killing Bin Lauden.

Apparently they found plans that terrorists had intended to hijack a cruise ship and kill everyone on it one by one.

well, let me tell somethin to ju....Mr. Terrorist

Americans have had it, we're at our patients end...and I don't think if you captured anything, American's would be led by they're fear....oh, yes, at first we'd be full of fear, but you kill one of our own in front of us, Your done? We are not going to stand by and allow you to do to us, what Hitler did...no more...we've been pushed to our limits by corrupt politicians, we've seen our country decline, in numerous ways, b/c the politicians and rich are so greedy they rape us to get rich quick...our utility companies, the gas companies, doctors, hospitals, insurance, what corporations are left, the loss of jobs...loss of dignity....loss of a great financial institution, loss of the American Dream....

So, I don't think any of us, would stand by and wait to be slaughtered...we've been raped and slaughtered enough by our own government....so, you go ahead and make your plans...to hurt us in any way...and you'll see....we are not cowards...and we are not snakes or Satin, as you call us....oh, maybe the people running our country are...but we are human beings who have worked long and hard to get where we are...and you try and take away the one thing we have left, (our lives) from us, or harm the hairs on the head of one of our own, you better hope we don't get ahold of you..b/c we're ready...

We've had enough!!!!!
So, if this is true why do we obediently allow ourselves to be irradiated and viewed naked by blue suited walmart clerks at the airport? Why do we allow passangers to be felt up like they were in prison? Why do we allow said bluesuits to molest children? Why do we do SO many other things which have changed our way of life like they wanted us to?

When your pnone call gets tapped because you used one of the words, or something you put on the internet gets filed in the black files, or you realize how much of the freedoms we cherished are being chipped away in the name of 'fighting terrorism', just remember, *they won*. Say your not a coward and so on, but prove it by telling the TSA they can't do that and your leaving. Buying the paranoia that anybody can be the boogie man, and treating everyone like they already were IS what they wanted and they got their wish.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,278,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
Why do we allow passangers to be felt up like they were in prison? Why do we allow said bluesuits to molest children?
Yay hyperbole-meter pegged at 11!

Old 05-02-2012, 08:34 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,338,436 times
The only terrorists that actually exist are financial terrorists like these people below. Nothing can compare to the amount of loss of life and human suffering caused by people like Blythe Masters or Jamie Dimon or Lloyd Blankfein or Hank Paulson. These are the real terrorists who have literally blown up the world's economy and have now extracted more than 30 trillion in corporate welfare bailouts since the big September 2008 financial terror attacks.

File:Jamie Dimon.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Lloyd C. Blankfein.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-02-2012, 11:04 PM

6,351 posts, read 10,040,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
The occupy folks are actually the ones who tipped off the FBI when the group complained about their non-violent protests.

Might want to do more research on your subject before you start the demonization.

I am not a fan of occupy protestors, but I am even less of a fan of liars and the willfully ignorant.

Yes and the militia movement tipped police off about terrorists too, so is that okay?

Occupy is a menace and should be shut down, by any means necessary and this attempt at mass murder is proof of that.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,689,519 times
See what happens when you dont have a girlfriend

Old 05-03-2012, 12:20 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,182,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
First and foremost, I am NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR A LIBERAL. I'm a centrist...which means nobody likes me

When Occupy first started, I was agreeing with a lot of what some of them were saying (reinstate Glass-Steagall, End Corporate Personhood etc) but then it turned into an orgy of shattered windows, dirty hippies and communist minded fools. Now, several of these people have just been stopped as they TRIED TO BLOW UP A BRIDGE!

OpEdNews - Article: FBI Supplied the Anarchist "Terrorists" Arrested in May Day Plot

I do hope the media covers this thoroughly, but I doubt it. Be they right-wing, Neo-Nazi types or now anarchists, the media is hesitant to label good 'ol American boys as "terrorists" and have a hard time depicting anyone without a funny sounding name and a headscarf as a terrorist.

Anyway, I am DONE saying anything remotely good about the Occupy "movement." They are nothing but a bunch of thugs and hooligans...they RIOTED here in Seattle the other day, and then have the nerve to complain about "police oppression" after they smashed windows and people's cars

I am no fan of the Tea Party, but even I have to admit that at least they never broke things or tried to kill innocent civilians.

Occupy is now officially worthless, and after they have been connected to TERRORISM I sincerely doubt anyone can justify supporting this "movement" any longer.

From now on, I'm rooting for the cops

Hell this loon author is trying to blame the FBI........

"What's troubling is that the government has had a heavy hand in creating the very plot it thwarted."

I read an article earlier that these guys multiple times tired to detonate the bomb they thought they planted via cell phone. Thank the Lord the FBI was on the job. Lock these kooks up and throw away the key. Plenty more to be found among these occupy anti American rabble that are passing themselves off as a movement. They are terrorists and should be treated as such. Anyone who chooses to associate with these folks should be considered the same.

Old 05-03-2012, 02:55 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,877,634 times
Quote:
I am NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR A LIBERAL. I'm a centrist...
I'd like proof of that claim somewhere in your statement. I see none.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:30 AM

6,351 posts, read 10,040,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I'd like proof of that claim somewhere in your statement. I see none.

Something I said a few days ago:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post23943016

I am an economic and social centrist for the most part...although I am liberal when it comes to how people live their private lives and pretty fascist when it comes to government structure and punishment for crime.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:19 AM

12,264 posts, read 6,568,919 times
Quote:
Yes and the militia movement tipped police off about terrorists too, so is that okay?

Occupy is a menace and should be shut down, by any means necessary and this attempt at mass murder is proof of that.
Who should shut it down? Adolph`s Brown Shirts are dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies