Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 PM

23,666 posts, read 17,690,260 times

Advertisements

Bill Ayers want-to-bes. Future liberal professors. Wonder what college will hire them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 10:55 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,210,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Did you miss the news? Occupy Cleveland ADMITTED at least three of these guys belong to the movement.

And then of course the ringleader back in March was interviewed by a local paper, speaking for Occupy Cleveland.

And then we have their OWN facebook pages, touting their affiliation with the bowel movement.

What more do you need?

Occupy Cleveland cancels 'May Day' rally, says bomb suspects involved with movement

‘May Day’ Bridge Bombing Suspect Worried Group Would Be Sent To Gitmo | TPMMuckraker
Occupy Cleveland | Blow Up A Bridge | The Daily Caller

What's the next excuse?
The radical far leftists never actually read the links. Their script is always the same.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:27 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,155,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, you have no proof, yet you're blaming one group.
I'm trying to wait until there's actual proof.
I'm not blaming one group with no proof. Some people prefer to blame based on Faux.
Thanks for the family update!
Perhaps you should at other posts for your proof. Other posters have supplied links to good sources.

I haven't watched FNC in a while. This thread is what brought my attention to the story. Who's jumping to conclusions without proof now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Don't you want to get rid of parts of government, like a woman's right to choose?
That makes you an anarchist by your definition.
I support OWS, I've never hit anyone with a brick; you're saying that OWS is bombing thing?
Read some of the rw gun nuts on CD, they talk about killing people.
Now you're blaming trust fund kids.

Got anything but your opinion to support any of your comments?

The hypocrisy is both weak and astounding.
I wasn't aware of a a part of the government that provides abortions. If there is then hell yes I would want to get rid of it. But I wouldn't do it violently I would do it legally, therefore not an anarchist.

You support OWS? Why am I not surprised? I always knew you were one of the crazies, thank you for giving me proof.

I know that th right says those things, its wrong. But don't play the holier than thou crap because the left does it too.

Have you watched any interviews with the people in OWS? Go watch some. A lot of the have rich parents and dropped out of ivy league schools.

What's the next excuse?[/QUO

Old 05-02-2012, 05:32 AM

24,570 posts, read 23,353,798 times
Had this been a militia or a right wing group the media would be going nuts. Now its being quietly pushed to the back pages. Even them being white and not moslem isn't enough to counter that they're radical left wingers.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:48 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,295,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Somehow I don't remember the Tea Party trying to blow up bridges in the US.

5 arrested in alleged plot to blow up Cleveland-area bridge - CNN.com
Anyway ya look at it those guys are WHITE, male, non-Muslim and violent creeps!!!

WHO are the bad guys???

Old 05-02-2012, 06:10 AM

29,096 posts, read 30,628,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I wonder if terrorists spend time reading threads on C-D : if not then it would appear that you have failed to reach your target audience.
there was no target audience, I was simply venting, b/c I am sick of them...they are extremely sick people...and I believe a lot of Americans are sick to death of them....

Old 05-02-2012, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
These guys were part of the Occupy movement.
regardless, still terrorists...if they planned to blow up a bridge????

Old 05-02-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Yes, they were. The FBI first made contact with them at an Occupy site. Check the other threads on this subject.
I don't know the answer, but just b/c they caught up with them in the occupy movement, doesn't necessarily mean they were part of it...I mean, they probably used the movement as a cover up and acted like they were part of it to hide?

That's just a guess....

Old 05-02-2012, 06:16 AM

76,959 posts, read 48,191,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Yes, they were. The FBI first made contact with them at an Occupy site. Check the other threads on this subject.
According to your logic the Tea Partiers at the OWS site are now also occupiers just because they were there.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:20 AM

17,092 posts, read 12,772,880 times
The occupy movement started as an anti wall street thing with a fair amount of support accross the board. Then it got a case of ADHD and lost focus, decided to support a ton of different things, protest in irrelevant places, and attracted people that make Obama seem like a conservative.

Occupy could learn one huge thing from the tea party. Focus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies