Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 08:42 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Party Ted View Post
Based on what in your mind?
Welcome back Steve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 08:45 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,963,095 times
OP= A bunch of crap.

I think that God actually intended me to be Vietnamese, but for whatever reason, my parents are both Americans and I was born in Georgia. I should be able to claim Vietnamese citizenship, however, because I firmly believe that that was God's aim. Things just got weird.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:47 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,267,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
welcome back steve.
LOL

Old 04-16-2012, 08:47 PM

60 posts, read 45,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Welcome back Steve.
Steve? Steve who? The last time I looked at my drivers license and on my taxes it said Ted lol.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:56 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times

"The Shari Lewis Show": Cinderella Show - YouTube

Old 04-16-2012, 09:00 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,957,689 times
Quote:
Mr. Titus holds the J.D. degree (*** laude) from Harvard and the B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of Oregon from which he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He is an active member of the bar of Virginia and an inactive member of the bar of Oregon.
Read the Constitution.

I'm sure there were many scientists who argued that the Earth is not round until they died. In fact, there still is a Flat Earth Society.

The problem isn't figuring out if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, but if he's even human. Maybe he came from [URL="http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/alien.jpg"]a pod[/URL]

OMG!

Old 04-16-2012, 09:57 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It was specifically the desire to prevent any foreign born Prince from gaining control of the presidency that inspired the NBC clause.
on a bizarre side note:

there is some foreign born royalty that may be eligible. princesses caroline, stephanie and prince albert II of monaco.

out of curiosity i looked up the citizenship status of princess grace kelly. i was surprised to find out that there is debate over whether she ever renounced her US citizenship in 1956. then i came across this AP article from 1957 which states that the US state department has declared that princess grace's child ( caroline ) is a US citizen.

Spokane Daily Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

the article goes on to say that caroline will have to live in the US for 5 years ( not sure if that's consecutive or not ) before her 23rd birthday to maintain that citizenship which i don't think any of the royals did. so that begs the question, does losing citizenship at 23 change the "natural BORN" status?

Old 04-16-2012, 10:27 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,278,303 times
Quote:
He is also well respected in the legal community for his knowledge on Constitutional law. Calling him a nut case for his beliefs in God is wrong.

uh . No he is not. His belief in God and Christian Revisionism is what turned alot of people away. Sayng that laws all originate from God is definitely one way to make your constituent believe you are a kwack

Old 04-16-2012, 10:40 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,199,350 times
Quote:
I was floored when I listened to this Constitutional scholar speak to WABC out of New York explain tonight in just twelve minutes what a true natural born Citizen is pertaining to the U.S. presidency. I have never heard of the term 'natural law' before used by the founders and he explained it in a manner that is easlily understandable. It made sense. Also in the twelve minute interview we learn why he thinks this issue is being ignored pertaining to Obama. WABC in New York has millions of listeners in the tri-state area and across the nation streaming and I believe after listening to this interview, it will sure create 2nd thoughts about Obama actually being a natural born citizen to the listeners. I believe many will be convinced he isn't a natural born Citizen after listening to this. Here is the interview and if you want to hear the whole interview on a podcast go to WABC and listen to the concerned citizens calling in. They were convinced Obama is not eligible.
hmmm...and you believed him....interesting...

Old 04-16-2012, 10:43 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,199,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Read the Constitution.

I'm sure there were many scientists who argued that the Earth is not round until they died. In fact, there still is a Flat Earth Society.

The problem isn't figuring out if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, but if he's even human. Maybe he came from a pod

OMG!
I know, right!?

Last edited by tiluha; 04-16-2012 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: oh I don't know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies