Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM

60 posts, read 45,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

There are no records in either the US or Indonesia of any name change, or any change of citizenship for Barack Obama.
Well if there are no records then how can they make a determination if it did or did not happen? Also aren't there archives of his school records in Indonesia? The school form I posted indicates that there must be something there. Those records could possibly clear things up. I would imagine that those records contain a copy of his birth certificate also wouldn't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 03:23 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,935,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Party Ted View Post
Well if there are no records then how can they make a determination if it did or did not happen? Also aren't there archives of his school records in Indonesia? The school form I posted indicates that there must be something there. Those records could possibly clear things up. I would imagine that those records contain a copy of his birth certificate also wouldn't you think?
School records would be irrelevant to a determination if it did or did not happen. School records do not equal state department records. And for changes of citizenship, the records would be maintained by the state department.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:25 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,122,446 times
Screw a birth certificate or school records. Where's the DNA test? I think Obama should have to prove to me he's not a monkey.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:07 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times
Quote:
Well if there are no records then how can they make a determination if it did or did not happen?
That is among the most stupid questions I've read in days. You do know why we actually file records right? So we can find them if we need them. And when you go to the place a record would be filed if it existed, and there is no such record there, guess what we have just proved?

Insert "Duh" here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Party Ted
Also aren't there archives of his school records in Indonesia?
Don't know, don't care. Those are not the records that have any bearing whatsoever on whether or not the President ever had a name change or ever became an Indonesian citizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Party Ted
I would imagine that those records contain a copy of his birth certificate also wouldn't you think?
You have already seen his birth certificate.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,799,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
That is among the most stupid questions I've read in days. You do know why we actually file records right? So we can find them if we need them. And when you go to the place a record would be filed if it existed, and there is no such record there, guess what we have just proved?

Insert "Duh" here.

Don't know, don't care. Those are not the records that have any bearing whatsoever on whether or not the President ever had a name change or ever became an Indonesian citizen.

You have already seen his birth certificate.

Yes indeed a very poor forgery!

A forged birth certificate doesn't in any way prove he is eligible.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,768,215 times
Quote:
Having lived in South East Asia myself I can tell you that the record keeping system varies widely from our own. When I went to school there, my dad had to just fill out a paper, no transcripts necessary, and no id needed.

Even so, my daughter who has a hypenated last name, has had multiple times where one or the other name was left off a report card, letter home, etc, right here in the USA. Oh, and they never asked for her birth certificate.

Oh, and children cannot abandon their American citizenship, just because they gained citizenship somewhere else. So even if President Obama was adopted by his step father, he would only gain Indonesian citizenship, not lose his American and British citizenships. My brother was born a dual citizen and had to renounce one when he went to fill out his selective service papers when he turned 18.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:52 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,103,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yes indeed a very poor forgery!
Only idiots and fake Birther "experts" believe that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
A forged birth certificate doesn't in any way prove he is eligible.
Then its a very good thing his birth certificate is completely authentic.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:12 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,436,477 times
Quote:
I was floored when I listened to this Constitutional scholar speak to WABC out of New York explain tonight in just twelve minutes what a true natural born Citizen is pertaining to the U.S. presidency. I have never heard of the term 'natural law' before used by the founders and he explained it in a manner that is easlily understandable. It made sense. Also in the twelve minute interview we learn why he thinks this issue is being ignored pertaining to Obama. WABC in New York has millions of listeners in the tri-state area and across the nation streaming and I believe after listening to this interview, it will sure create 2nd thoughts about Obama actually being a natural born citizen to the listeners. I believe many will be convinced he isn't a natural born Citizen after listening to this. Here is the interview and if you want to hear the whole interview on a podcast go to WABC and listen to the concerned citizens calling in. They were convinced Obama is not eligible.

Podcast
News Talk Radio 77 WABC New York (http://wabcradio.com/sectional.asp?id=36805 - broken link)

30-Year Constitutional Scholar: Natural Born Citizen Is One Born On Soil To Two Citizen Parents - YouTube#!
The term natural born citizen has never been defined. Therefore this guy would have no idea in hell just what it is. He might have an opinion, but that's about it

Old 04-16-2012, 05:47 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,799,085 times
Quote:
Only idiots and fake Birther "experts" believe that.
Over 1/2 of the people in this country believe Obama has a forged document.

So The U.S. is full of idiots?

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-16-2012 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 04-16-2012, 05:49 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,395,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Over 1/2 of the people in this country believe Obama has a forged document.

So The U.S. is full of idiots?

You just can't wait to elevate your superiorty over everyone else by your constant insults.

You elevate yourself above God twice today with the comments you make.

I have you pegged for some kid who is about 22 years young if that. @ times you sound like you are 14
No, your facts are wildly wrong, and if you have one shred of embarrassment, you wouldn't be acting superior to ANYONE in this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies