Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,490,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Obama is black and white. Zimmerman is white and __________.

Hint: Latino is not a race.

BTW, blame the Sanford PD for Zimmerman being called "white", not the media. They list that as his race.

"Peruvian". Obviously a mix of Amerindian and Caucasion, possibly with some African background.

He ain't "white". Not unless the definition of white has been suddenly broadened to include millions of former "persons of color".

Oh wait, that is what happened!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:33 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,399,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Dutch_Love View Post
I never asked for an answer. Guess reading isn't your strong suit. Not surprising given the source.
I guess she probably thought you wanted an answer because you asked a question. Maybe in the future you can let people know that your questions are rhetorical and you have no interest in their response.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:33 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,534,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well according to another thread I just saw Zimmerman is now considered a "white hispanic" by the media. LOL. More gasoline onto the fire they toss. I guess they won't be happy until they can cover a full fledged race riot in Florida. It's beyond sad anymore and people allow themselves to be played by this nonsense.

It is indeed beyond despicable that they fan the racism flames to fit their agenda. Emotions are powerful and the Communists use them artfully. Even worse is that the Black Race was abused horribly during the Era of Slavery and is being used again by Communism.

It was sheer genius to run a Black Communist for president. They knew the psychology would serve them splendidly, the media, even the most honest among them would have to handle the Black candidate, as he gained momentum with kid gloves so as not to offend the race that was truly abused in our nation's past.

This is why BO was annointed as their candidate, and ya know, the faces on Inauguration Day were the most beautiful faces I've ever seen except the faces of children at various times. They were THAT touching, and I say this from the heart.

They were used because it had to work, and it did. There are other blacks that are not Communists that would have been even better candidates and truly good presidents.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:35 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,215,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
"Peruvian".
And that would be what race? White/Black/Asian/............

Old 03-25-2012, 10:35 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,577,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
because no one asked him about black people. they asked him about welfare recipients
are there no black people on welfare? if there is, he wants them to have a better lives through work and not dependency on welfare! i just hope he also meant to say Hispanics i would rather work as well!!!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well according to another thread I just saw Zimmerman is now considered a "white hispanic" by the media. LOL. More gasoline onto the fire they toss. I guess they won't be happy until they can cover a full fledged race riot in Florida. It's beyond sad anymore and people allow themselves to be played by this nonsense.
I guess these dopes in the media don't see any danger to themselves reporting on some street corner when the SHTF. They probably think their pandering, progressive politics are some kind of shield.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:37 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,215,922 times
I really wish the media would stop calling Zimmerman white so that the "white pride" a$$hats would calm down.

I don't care WHAT race Zimmerman is..White/Black/multi-racial/etc.

Stop trying to distract from the crime with this BS. He's a murderer; plain and simple. Let him figure out what "set to claim" once he gets to jail.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:41 PM

Quote:
I really wish the media would stop calling Zimmerman white so that the "white pride" a$$hats would calm down.
I wish they would stop calling him white because, well, he isn't white.

Quote:
I don't care WHAT race Zimmerman is..White/Black/multi-racial/etc.
You might not care, but the MSM and many of its progressive clients do.

Quote:
Stop trying to distract from the crime with this BS. He's a murderer; plain and simple. Let him figure out what "set to claim" once he gets to jail.
Sorry, this crime has been politicized by the usual opportunists. Its now established by the media and millions of dummies that this was a hate crime perpetrated by a white man against a black.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,584,766 times
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I knew there would be more to this story than the assumptions being made. Zimmerman suffered a broken nose and an injury to the back of his head.
George Zimmerman's Attorney and Friend Speak About Trayvon Martin Incident - ABC News

Old 03-25-2012, 10:45 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,126,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
All this talk on the use of the 13 year old pic, yet folks fail to realize that he still looks baby-faced.

And another pic that is heavily circulated in the media also looks like an older shot. I'd venture that this image is used more because he's wearing the hoody:
he looks SOO young, cute, and innocent there. Now, anybody who says he looks like a threat is a racist fool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies