Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 11:03 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,092,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I can't wait for this all to be dragged out in front of a grand jury.

It might have been debunked by Suncc49. I didn't get to watch the vid or understand the terminology behind the pistol used.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM

27,219 posts, read 46,821,519 times
Exclamation New picture emerges of Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

The teen was suspended from school three times
He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

-----------------------

How long before we will see more pictures of the real Trayvon...?

The parents will have to understand that by having putting a $ 1 million on the head of Zimmerman, there will be people looking in their background too...

It is a 2 way street and to be honest...Zimmerman may have acted to fast, but what the heck is a guy this age doing outside on a rainy night outside with a drink and skittles and a hoody on in an area where already 7-9 burglaries have been reported...wrong time, wrong place....or what the heck was he doing?

My son wasn't walking outside in the rain, but spending his time doing home work and as the parents claim their son was a good athlete, why was their son not a home showering from another practice...so many things that to me are strange if he is the sweet guy as they describe....my son is almost the same age and I see I different person...not one going to the gas station to get a drink, since we have a drink at home or you wait until the next day...is it just me who thinks it is strange to do this in the rain...sounds to me more than a borred teenager who has nothing on his hands... doesn't mean he deserved to die!

Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,224,765 times
Quote:
A mountain of evidence like his own statement?
Glad you don't work in law enforcement. Are you familiar with something called CORROBORATING evidence?

Where witness statements are matched with physical evidence?

Old 03-27-2012, 11:05 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,862,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
more like admit to wanting it......
Cluelessness or carelessness about where to draw the boundaries is fundamental to extremism. There is no reason to "admit" anything. That word sounds like a blasphemy in that world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Since this young man looks like Obama's son and I heard him say it. I think he should speak out on this situation. And Homeland Security needs to be alerted also. This is a terrorist act.
Leave it to a special hold on the ability to comprehend to arrive with such ideas.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:09 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,782,381 times
Quote:
Well yeah, as they should seeing....

A. Zimmerman had a known violent criminal history.

B. He was a habitual 911 caller...who could be heard ranting about a******* and accusing some random kid walking home from the store he was pursuing of drug use.
A. Please post a link to his criminal record. And while you are evaluating background info, please read about Martin's multiple school suspensions.....

B. Last time I checked calling 911 does not lead to murder or even create the suspicion of murder. In fact, I would expect a neighborhood watch person to call 911 more than the average person. So you need to dig up some other dirt to support your prejudiced conclusion.

8,653 posts, read 6,145,735 times
This is all part of the character assassination attempts by White racists. Having an empty baggy with residue doesn’t in no way justify homicide. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

-----------------------

The parents will have to understand that by having putting a $ 1 million on the head of Zimmerman, there will be people looking in their background too...

It is a 2 way street and to be honest...Zimmerman may have acted to fast, but what the heck is a guy this age doing outside on a rainy night outside with a drink and skittles and a hoody on in an area where already 7-9 burglaries have been reported...wrong time, wrong place....or what the heck was he doing?

My son wasn't walking outside in the rain, but spending his time doing home work and as the parents claim their son was a good athlete, why was their son not a home showering from another practice...so many things that to me are strange if he is the sweet guy as they describe....my son is almost the same age and I see I different person...not one going to the gas station to get a drink, since we have a drink at home or you wait until the next day...is it just me who thinks it is strange to do this in the rain...sounds to me more than a borred teenager who has nothing on his hands... doesn't mean he deserved to die!

7,800 posts, read 10,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Jesse Jackson isn’t in any way similar to the New Black Panthers. Just because you disagree with him about his approach to fighting for civil rights don’t try and marginalize him with lies and false associations.
Yes he is, they are both race baiters trying to incite violence.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,667,890 times
Wow... after reading all of that, I'm now totally ok with an adult male chasing down a 17-year-old kid (against the expressed orders of a 9/11 dispatcher) and popping a cap in his ass. Looks like Zimmerman was right, huh? These nigs do always get away.. good thing Z was there to make sure not this one, not this time.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:11 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,381,771 times
I don't think creating a motivation for vigilante justice - exactly the mentality that killed Trayvon martin - is right at all. And I think it will hurt the cause of black people more than it will help.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:11 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,215,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

-----------------------

Your (inane) question:

what the heck is a guy this age doing outside on a rainy night outside with a drink and skittles and a hoody on

It was 7:30PM. Is that really a late hour to you? Was this acid rain? If not, what's wrong with going out in the rain?. Didn't realize that rain called for being housebound.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies