Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:16 PM

61 posts, read 95,366 times

Advertisements

The dems have hung themselves out to dry under the banner of anti American banter aimed at invisible targets. (I am not sure this kind of statement will stand up under the City Data Forum swaztika leftist police) but the truth will soon become evident. What once was a politically feasable position for the demwits will soon claim it's rightful place in brown shirt lore. Romney, McCain, or Huckabee will resoundingly defeat Hillary. You will require a new leftist tune. America will be safer, Iraq will be the new Japan, and you will have to keep a job. Damn, what about the free bubble up and rainbow stew?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2007, 09:24 AM

Europe definately needs your taxes to support the new Muslim europe. Yes that is a good retirement destination for you. No he is not christs second coming but he is also not satans little sister.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:47 AM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,425,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Your other right hand sir.

Crazy neo-con bush fan - "leave Bush alone (cry, cry), he didn't have to be our president (cry, cry), he's a human being (cry, cry), leave Bush alone (cry,cry), if you want to get Bush you'll have to go thru me, (cry,cry) leave Bush alone!"

Old 09-16-2007, 10:49 AM

You can't have much of a foundation in politics if your politically left and don't love Bush. Even in your picture here. He is clearly on the left, signalling he is left and leaning slightly right. You all should love this man. Except for his prosecution of the war he should be your poster child. You should all send him brown shirts with your pictue on it.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:07 PM

3 posts, read 2,902 times
Default A modest proposal

I am curious to know how such an idiot administration has defied all its citizens, started a war on people who cannot defend themselves, and worst of all, the whole world knows it. The internet is a powerful tool for information, however, when is action going to happen? The bush administration has to be brought up on war crimes, as well as crimes against humanity at the home front. If this is to be accomplished, we can't just ***** about it. Let's do something about it. Any proposals?

Old 10-13-2008, 01:00 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,631,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I was unable to post to the "101 reasons" thread, so here goes---I think that, aside from the "Clod" factor, and the annoying "Bunkhouse accent", the underlying reason Bush makes us so uncomfortable is that he represents a "new" way of thinking which the majority of the American public has not yet come to grips with, and that is that Bush and his ilk see themselves as not so much Americans, as "citizens of the world", BASED in America, mostly for its wide-open business climate and its freedoms.
They see all of the world as their "plum", and show little concern for sovereignty and borders, regarding these as merely quaint vestiges of a rapidly-disappearing "old order". Europe has already surpassed us in this transition.
Looking around the globe, I doubt that most Americans are really ready to "throw in" with their fellow members of the human race just yet; nevertheless, it appears we have little choice in the matter. Yet it is WE who will be asked to make most of the accomodations, and to do most of the "cutting back" in order to make the "new" reality work. And Bush does a particularly poor job of presenting this reality to the public. His notorious secrecy, his condescending "smirk", and his ineptitude at public speaking make an already disturbing message all the more upsetting. Yet few would deny that this new order is rapidly coming at us, as the concept of individual nations becomes more and more irrelevant with each passing year. And Bush and Company serve as the "poster children" of this uncomfortable situation.
None of this should serve to minimize the terrible reality of the war in Iraq, or the illegal immigration mess. I'm merely suggesting that these are really SYMPTOMS of a huge and possibly cataclysmic shifting in the "direction" of civilization. The future looks very uncertain, and Bush isn't inspiring any confidence.......
Nicely articulated.

Your comments distinguish between Bush, the incoherent\ incompetent non-leader & a serious character flaw called Republican. A godless president who agitates unhinged evangelicals & betrays Americans by spying on us\ disgracing our nation's very name in the world & leaving us in debt & despair.

Bush & Cheney are men of the world [the world of Saudi Godfathers & the secret rape of our globe.

Old 10-13-2008, 01:05 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,979,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I was unable to post to the "101 reasons" thread, so here goes---I think that, aside from the "Clod" factor, and the annoying "Bunkhouse accent", the underlying reason Bush makes us so uncomfortable is that he represents a "new" way of thinking which the majority of the American public has not yet come to grips with, and that is that Bush and his ilk see themselves as not so much Americans, as "citizens of the world", BASED in America, mostly for its wide-open business climate and its freedoms.
They see all of the world as their "plum", and show little concern for sovereignty and borders, regarding these as merely quaint vestiges of a rapidly-disappearing "old order". Europe has already surpassed us in this transition.
Looking around the globe, I doubt that most Americans are really ready to "throw in" with their fellow members of the human race just yet; nevertheless, it appears we have little choice in the matter. Yet it is WE who will be asked to make most of the accomodations, and to do most of the "cutting back" in order to make the "new" reality work. And Bush does a particularly poor job of presenting this reality to the public. His notorious secrecy, his condescending "smirk", and his ineptitude at public speaking make an already disturbing message all the more upsetting. Yet few would deny that this new order is rapidly coming at us, as the concept of individual nations becomes more and more irrelevant with each passing year. And Bush and Company serve as the "poster children" of this uncomfortable situation.
None of this should serve to minimize the terrible reality of the war in Iraq, or the illegal immigration mess. I'm merely suggesting that these are really SYMPTOMS of a huge and possibly cataclysmic shifting in the "direction" of civilization. The future looks very uncertain, and Bush isn't inspiring any confidence.......
Hate is an irrational word used by those who emotionally obtain their positions. Disagree would be a better word as it shows an objective approach to the issues. Those who hate are to be ignored because they are irrelevant and irrational in their ability to properly reason.

Old 10-13-2008, 01:33 PM

3,980 posts, read 9,006,692 times
It makes me so sad that this man had 8 whole year to achieve some good for our nation..some bit of vision, some bit of desire for the betterment of America and his whole time in office has been spent squandering everything good about it and running it into the ground. We are so divided now (mostly because of religion ((which never has place in politics)), thanks to him and it's such a pervasive theme that runs through politics now. Very disturbing how his administration has managed to pit one American against another so nothing positive has gotten done. I am saddened when I imagine how good things might have been had he not been voted in at all.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:51 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,979,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
It makes me so sad that this man had 8 whole year to achieve some good for our nation..some bit of vision, some bit of desire for the betterment of America and his whole time in office has been spent squandering everything good about it and running it into the ground. We are so divided now (mostly because of religion ((which never has place in politics)), thanks to him and it's such a pervasive theme that runs through politics now. Very disturbing how his administration has managed to pit one American against another so nothing positive has gotten done. I am saddened when I imagine how good things might have been had he not been voted in at all.
I don't agree with everything Bush has done. On many issues I disagree. That said, to think he is responsible of every problem today is nothing short of pure ignorance only befitting of those who deviously attempt to remove blame from responsible parties.

Those who think Bush is responsible for all of the issues today will be the ignorant who are disappointed with the issues of the future. Because they misplaced their blame, they will be continually unhappy at each stage because they are unwilling to accept that the problems are bigger than one person to point fingers at. So help these people in their ignorant ways and may they eventually see past their own personal agendas, for if they do not, they will always be shrouded in the darkness of their own deceptive thinking.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM

222 posts, read 580,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Bimmer View Post
I couldn't have put it any better! Thank you for taking the time to post this. I just wish more true Americans would recognize this and rise up!

I'm on your side...

Amen, amen and yes we will rise one dAY from red hills of geogia to the blue gras of Kentucky we will rise mah brothers and sisters cause I have had this dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies