Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 07:17 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
The citizens of china are also protesting and raising some sand over there. Your freedom comment has weight for sure.
I think they're protesting because Russia is giving away Siberia to the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2011, 07:23 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,521,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I think they're protesting because Russia is giving away Siberia to the USA.

You think the chinese are protesting over siberia?

Old 12-30-2011, 07:23 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,240 times
Here is an outsider's view of America/China/Russia. A Russian immigrant who has some knowledge of both Russian and Chinese points of view. There may just be a grain of truth in what he says.

China Preparing for World War III

Old 12-30-2011, 07:24 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times
Quote:
You think the chinese are protesting over siberia?
So you actually believe that Siberia is being given away to the USA? I'm sure you would believe anything that would come out of the insanity that runs this website, including this:

"If we have to be hateful and racist in order to keep from being driven to extinction, then behaving in any other manner would be suicidally stupid. As far as the term racist goes, despite the fact that the jews and the controlled media have attempted to turn it into a pejorative, its still just a descriptive adjective which means one who is an advocate of or for ones own people, like Jesse Jackson is for his people, or Ariel Sharon is for his people. When people accuse me of being a racist, all I can do is smile and say Historically speaking, whats the alternative?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Here is an outsider's view of America/China/Russia. A Russian immigrant who has some knowledge of both Russian and Chinese points of view. There may just be a grain of truth in what he says.

China Preparing for World War III
Which country isn't?

Last edited by EinsteinsGhost; 12-30-2011 at 07:38 AM..

Old 12-30-2011, 07:56 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,240 times
Quote:
So you actually believe that Siberia is being given away to the USA? I'm sure you would believe anything that would come out of the insanity that runs this website, including this:

"If we have to be hateful and racist in order to keep from being driven to extinction, then behaving in any other manner would be suicidally stupid. As far as the term racist goes, despite the fact that the jews and the controlled media have attempted to turn it into a pejorative, its still just a descriptive adjective which means one who is an advocate of or for ones own people, like Jesse Jackson is for his people, or Ariel Sharon is for his people. When people accuse me of being a racist, all I can do is smile and say Historically speaking, whats the alternative?"

Which country isn't?
Try reading the link before making a mindless comment. The writer makes a point that Americans is too preoccupied with pleasantries to be aware of what is happening around the world. While billions of Chinese are being whipped into a military machine, we sit on our collective asses and watch football or attend some local festivals.

If you can dispute the theory with facts, let's us hear them. To write off commentaries with attack on the messenger serves no purpose.

Old 12-30-2011, 08:07 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,521,531 times
Where did I state that I believed such a thing? I simply asked YOU a question.

Quote:

Which country isn't?

Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 AM

1,568 posts, read 3,228,205 times
Who has time with WWIII, we got bigger issues in the world....like the Kardashians and the reported break up of Katie Perry! Focus people...focus!

Old 12-30-2011, 08:38 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,445,226 times
Smile China joins Russia....prepare for WWIII...

Quote:

So, lots of conservos are apparently bored with the GOP presidential campaign (understandably) and aren't fans of college bowl games, so they're hoping beyond hope for some holiday entertainment that'll be a little more exciting than reruns of fifty year old Bing Crosby xmas specials.

Well, prepare to be disappointed yet again.

There'll be no war with Iran.

But if a three week old opinion piece from a tabloid gets your adrenaline pumping, then happy holidays.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:21 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Try reading the link before making a mindless comment. The writer makes a point that Americans is too preoccupied with pleasantries to be aware of what is happening around the world. While billions of Chinese are being whipped into a military machine, we sit on our collective asses and watch football or attend some local festivals.

If you can dispute the theory with facts, let's us hear them. To write off commentaries with attack on the messenger serves no purpose.
How many billions?

Old 12-30-2011, 09:40 AM

89 posts, read 122,257 times
What I find concerning is the fact that if indeed these two huge countries linked up what will possibly happen to ours seeing is how our own military is spread thin and across the globe. On top of this you have the NDAA that was signed into law which destroys the 5th Amendment. Massive restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.
Whether or not the EU Times is credible or not, just think of what would happen?
As of right now its only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. I think the worst part of it all is the fact we did this to ourselves, just like ancient Rome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies