Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 10:45 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,448,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Haha, you're so intellectually lazy. You believe that all black people should act, think and vote alike. That my friend, is the epitome of racist behavior. Perhaps it's time to take a long look in the mirror and do some soul searching.
They should act, think, and vote the way they want. If that means voting Democrat then that's what they should do

That Cain's boasting about the possibility that he'll get 1/3 of the black vote shows that even he knows he isn't all that popular among blacks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 10:50 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,448,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Funny how no one has responded to the list of quotes you so helpfully provided.
Bottom line is that the Rs really do think people are that gullible. We saw it when they elevated Michael Steele (we got us one!), saw it when they elevated Palin (we got a woman too!), saw it when they trotted out poor Bobby Jindal to provide the response to the state of the union address.
It's all show, no substance with them.

Now, I happen to think that Marco Rubio could be a reasonable candidate some years hence, but, if I were him, I would run so far from these people who clearly only want to use him as a token of how big the Republican tent might be and clearly do not value him for anything other the accident of his birth.
Oh yeah, poor Bobby Jindal. He probably should have shown that speech of his to somebody. Might have told him that people live near volcanoes and they sometimes go boom (the volcanoes, not the people)

Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,241,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
I didn't say he was an Uncle Tom. I said he was a "good one" and it's not because he's a black Republican. It's because the reason the Republicans like him is that he's not like those "other blacks" He subscribes to the racist theory that blacks are too stupid to think for themselves, although of course he's different, not like those "other blacks" He also plays the race card a whole lot and the cons seem to love that

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011

Obama is not a strong black man"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011

"A real black man is not timid about making the right decisions"
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011”

Also his blacks are too stupid to think for themselves statement[/b]
Thank for the post! I didn't know Cain Played The Race Card THAT much!!!

No wonder repugs love him!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 10:58 AM

5,864 posts, read 5,011,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All day, every day we are accused of being racists; now that HC is rising to the top, the radical left hate machine has to try extra hard to portray us as racists, even going so far as to claim that we are only voting for him to prove that we are not racist. lol Well, what if HC got the nominee and picked Rubio as his running mate? The Neo Prog propagandists would go crazy trying to spin hate outta that. lol
So you're picking your candidates based on their race? Sounds like Affirmative Action or something.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:09 AM

25,231 posts, read 17,035,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Denial is a powerful thing my son. Fortunately, there is a NPAonymous meeting just around the corner.
As I said to another poster, show when there is anyone here that fits their definition? Why is it no one ever seems to be able to answer the simple question to provide proof to back up their statements, care to give it go?

Old 10-03-2011, 01:12 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,108,352 times
Lighten up man. You act like your words will affect the outcome of things. None of us have that much impact. A label, is a label, is a label. Just that and nothing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
As I said to another poster, show when there is anyone here that fits their definition? Why is it no one ever seems to be able to answer the simple question to provide proof to back up their statements, care to give it go?

Old 10-03-2011, 01:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,035,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Lighten up man. You act like your words will affect the outcome of things. None of us have that much impact. A label, is a label, is a label. Just that and nothing more.
Lighten up? I was not bent out of shape and I was not the one making a claim I cannot backup with proof. I only add my words in attempt to bring balance when possible and to point out that that what people often post here is nothing but propaganda or opinions based on lies and half-truths. I never figured we had that much of an impact but look at how many times peoples posts are actually read and you will understand there are far more readers here than posters, they should hear all the facts and the whole truth. Label? Do you mean when somene makes a statement directed at you and you ask them to prove it? Yes, there is a label for those that make false statements, I am sure you are smart enough to figure out what it is without my assitance. It all has to do with ones credibilty here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies