Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:26 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,448,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All day, every day we are accused of being racists; now that HC is rising to the top, the radical left hate machine has to try extra hard to portray us as racists, even going so far as to claim that we are only voting for him to prove that we are not racist. lol Well, what if HC got the nominee and picked Rubio as his running mate? The Neo Prog propagandists would go crazy trying to spin hate outta that. lol
We don't have to work at all to portray the right as racist. They do a good enough job of that themselves with the support of Herman Cain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 07:28 AM

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011

Obama is not a strong black man"

"A real black man is not timid about making the right decisions"
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011”

Add to that his statement that blacks are too stupid to think for themselves. I haven't heard one single "not racist" con denounce any of those statements, even worse I've heard plenty actually support those statements

Old 10-03-2011, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I think it's great they are pulling out the racism card so early and at every opportunity.

The more they (obama's sycophantic supporters) do it, the less impact it has, the more voters get angry.
They? Did you mean he? Or are there other Republicans playing the race card too?

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."

Forgot to put in his blacks are too stupid to think for themselves statement. I really have to update this list

Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Uh. Obama and his politics of jealousy is the epitome of class warfare. He is teaching you Neo Progs that it is okay to hate rich people. I wouldn't be shocked if one of your more nutty members killed a wealthy person. The jealousy has got to stop!
And the cons aren't teaching rich people that it's ok to hate working people? Or everybody else that it's ok to hate unions?

Old 10-03-2011, 07:37 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,202,431 times
Quote:
All day, every day we are accused of being racists; now that HC is rising to the top, the radical left hate machine has to try extra hard to portray us as racists, even going so far as to claim that we are only voting for him to prove that we are not racist. lol Well, what if HC got the nominee and picked Rubio as his running mate? The Neo Prog propagandists would go crazy trying to spin hate outta that. lol

That would make Liberals Sh*t there pants, they could no longer play the race card.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Herman Cain wants to tax my rent. He wants to double my taxes, He wants to make tens of millions of Americans worse off while the rich and wealthy become better off.

I'm not trying to tax him, and I would appreciate if he stopped trying to tax me.
Reduce taxes for the rich and increase it for the poor, nice

(sad but I have to add that I'm being sarcastic because many people support exactly that)

Old 10-03-2011, 07:40 AM

38,785 posts, read 26,592,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Can you explain to me where you encountered the term Neo Prog? You're the only one this board who uses it, and you use it all the time, yet it doesn't actually seem to be a real ideology with people who identify themselves as neoprogs outside of a small reddit group (and they are actually anti-Obama).

I use it.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
And Obama wants to steal other peoples money and give it to those that he deems are "less fortunate." May I suggest a remedy that I will employ? Don't vote for the guy that you don't like. Pretty simple, aint it?
Increasing taxes for the rich and decreasing it for the poor? I'll take that over Cain's plan any day. I'll also take the guy who doesn't go around yammering and yapping about how black he is or how other's aren't real black men or the media doesn't support him because he's black or that blacks are stupid

Old 10-03-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I saw Chris Wallace's interview with Cain tonight, and I really liked him. He is funny, personable, seems to be a straight shooter. And he is what Obama pretends to be, someone who truly grew up from humble beginnings to become extremely successful. But he is also something that Obama has never been, and more then likely never will be- an actual leader. He was able to take over Godfather's when it was going into bankruptcy and turn it around. Hmm, what else is teetering on bankruptcy?

Obama and Co. have to be quaking in their boots over Cain's rise in popularity. He exposes Obama for the fraud he really is. Cain's father worked 3 jobs at once- including as a janitor and a chaffeur. His mother was a domestic worker. They lived in Atlanta in during segregration. Cain truly grew up in humble beginnings and has truly dealt with real racism.

By contrast, Obama had an oil executive step father, bank VP grandmother, most exclusive private schools. The story he tried to invent for himself is what Cain actually lived.

I don't know a ton about Cain, but as a person, I like him really well.
I don't need a Chris Wallace interview. I already know enough about Cain

Also his blacks are too stupid to think for themselves statement

Old 10-03-2011, 07:46 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,202,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
They might support Cain. He's one of the "good ones" like in that movie CSA (Confederate States of America)
Because he's a black republican that makes him a uncle Tom? So much for opened minded libarels. As a black person I would be offended if this wasn't so stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies