Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 10:27 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,166,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
From the same person who brought you the OP

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...y-support.html
I like 'em both. Just like you probably would have a tough time choosing between Stalin and Mao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
No I would actually like such a ticket. Read the RCP average on Cain and weep.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Why would I weep? Wasn't Rudy up huge this time four years ago? Wasn't Hillary up huge this time four years ago? We are still a long ways away.

Btw, totally digressing here, but your handle says that you are a random student, so I have a challenge for you: I dare you to question liberal authority and challenge your Marxist professors instead of blindly clinging to every word that falls out of their mouths. Question liberal authority, you'll be a better person for it.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,359,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I like 'em both.
Perhaps, but you said you were going to support Bachmann instead of Cain.

Who will you support next month, Christie??

Old 10-02-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Perhaps, but you said you were going to support Bachmann instead of Cain.

Who will you support next month, Christie??
Christie, probably not. He's not conservative enough for me, that's why I'm not big on Romney or Perry, but if it comes down to it, I will vote for ABO (Anybody but Obama) just read my sig.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:43 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,459,633 times
Quote:
Why would I weep? Wasn't Rudy up huge this time four years ago? Wasn't Hillary up huge this time four years ago? We are still a long ways away.

Btw, totally digressing here, but your handle says that you are a random student, so I have a challenge for you: I dare you to question liberal authority and challenge your Marxist professors instead of blindly clinging to every word that falls out of their mouths. Question liberal authority, you'll be a better person for it.

I challenge you to not assume facts not in evidence. The fact is Cain is down ten points, once more he is a distant third in the Republican primary and he is a known commodity. He isn't going anywhere.

Now to your digression. I do not have a single professor who is a Marxist. In fact half of my courses about how to help people protect their assets from both creditors and the government. Furthermore I am not a Marxist, and if anything I have posted leads you to believe I am a Marxist perhaps you should actually learn what Marxism is. (Hint Marxists don't quibble about marginal tax rates).

Secondly I don't just blindly cling to anything, if you present me with an argument, any argument I haven't heard before, I will work you over on it and may end up agreeing with you. Just because I am not a teabagger doesn't mean I don't question things.

Last edited by Randomstudent; 10-02-2011 at 10:51 PM..

Old 10-02-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
I challenge you to not assume facts not in evidence. The fact is Cain is down ten points, once more he is a distant third in the Republican primary and he is a known commodity. He isn't going anywhere.

Now to your digression. I do not have a single professor who is a Marxist. In fact half of my courses about how to help people protect their assets from both creditors and the government. Furthermore I am not a Marxist, and if anything I have posted leads you to believe I am a Marxist perhaps you should actually learn what Marxism is. (Hint Marxists don't quibble about marginal tax rates).

Secondly I don't just blindly cling to anything, if you present me with an argument, any argument I haven't heard before, I will work you over on it and may end up agreeing with you. Just because I am not a teabagger doesn't mean I don't question things.
And a month ago, he was down double that. Again, this time four years ago Obama was down huge, as was McCain. Why are you not getting that?

What do your sexual proclivities have to do with anything?

Old 10-02-2011, 11:01 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,359,332 times
A GOP Presidential ticket with a Hispanic and a Black guy.

Not for another 20 years.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:04 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,459,633 times
Quote:
And a month ago, he was down double that. Again, this time four years ago Obama was down huge, as was McCain. Why are you not getting that?

What do your sexual proclivities have to do with anything?
In late 2007 McCain was one of the Republican front runners with Romney and Huckabee respectively after the Iowa straw poll in August of 2007 and Obama was an unknown commodity who had displaced Edwards.

You know some words have multiple definitions.

Last edited by Randomstudent; 10-02-2011 at 11:13 PM..

Old 10-02-2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
A GOP Presidential ticket with a Hispanic and a Black guy.

Not for another 20 years.
We'll see. By all accounts, Rubio is a lock for the veep nomination.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:47 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,138,490 times
Sorry, but, Cain is just flavor of the month. I saw this with Perry, Bachmann, and others. Cain is going to fade into the woodwork in a few weeks after people find out who he really is. When Sarah Palin decides to speak again, then Cain will be tossed aside and Palin's poll rating goes up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies