Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 10:21 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,715,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Investigate the forged document certifying Obama eligible for President, the fraudulent social security number, the fraudulent selective service document.

Investigate his natural born citizen status.

Investigate his numerous violations of the Constitution and the Law of Nations.

Investigate his citizenship status per the 14th Amendment.
I'm sure that will really alter the course of world history. Some crackpot sheriff in some crackpot state thinks that his "investigation" will result in anything other than ridicule and a gross misappropriation of funds.

If you believe any of this, you're a crackpot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 10:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,756,005 times
At the request of tea party leaders in Arizona, a county sheriff only answers to the people..not the Congress..not the President..not the Justice Department..not the Obamatrons...the people.

Some are making it sound as if Joe himself initiated this.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:55 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,979,866 times
Quote:
"At the request of tea party leaders in Arizona, famed Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has promised to investigate the validity of Barack Obama's purported long-form birth certificate in a determination of the president's eligibility for the county's 2012 election ballot."

A county sheriff only answers to the people..not the Congress..not the President..not the Justice Department..not the Obamatrons...the people.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Investigate Validity of Obama's Birth Certificate | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
Old Joe is either Pandering or he really is as Dumb as He Looks, my guess is BOTH.
Birthers = Dead From The Neck Up
Casper

Old 08-19-2011, 10:58 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,952,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
At the request of tea party leaders in Arizona, a county sheriff only answers to the people..not the Congress..not the President..not the Justice Department..not the Obamatrons...the people.

Some are making it sound as if Joe himself initiated this.
It doesn't matter.

You all have been asserting that this person is going to find the truth, and that person concedes Obama is legitimately President, then another person is going to find the truth, oops, another one says the truth is Obama is a NBC, so this person is going to find the truth....

Whatever happened to those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii? Oh, yeah, they found "the truth", that Obama is a natural born citizen, legally nominated and elected President of the United States.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,240,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what's to investigate? your contention is that obama isn't eligible due to the fact that his father had kenyan citizenship. a fact that was well known long before the election. what possibly could arpaio discover that would change the NBC status?
That he wasn't born in the United States and is therefore ineligible to be President.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 AM

47,035 posts, read 26,122,834 times
Quote:
"At the request of tea party leaders in Arizona, famed Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has promised to investigate the validity of Barack Obama's purported long-form birth certificate in a determination of the president's eligibility for the county's 2012 election ballot."
That is impossible. I have been informed on this board - several times, in fact - that the tea party is a loose coalition concerned with taxation only.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:08 AM

26,581 posts, read 14,500,465 times
Quote:
At the request of tea party leaders in Arizona, a county sheriff ......
if he legally can demand proof of birth/citizenship in his capacity as sheriff he most likely will receive a certified 2011 hawaiian COLB from the hawaiian DoH which he will have to accept as proof ( prima facie and the "full faith and credit" clause of the US constitution ).

i'm honestly hoping that birthers hold him to his word and demand he investigates.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:10 AM

26,581 posts, read 14,500,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
That he wasn't born in the United States and is therefore ineligible to be President.
ok. so your belief is that a person is not required to have both parents be US citizens to have NBC status, correct?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:13 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,979,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That is impossible. I have been informed on this board - several times, in fact - that the tea party is a loose coalition concerned with taxation only.
They only claim that when it serves the purposes, otherwise they ared into everything. As the saying goes give em an inch and they will take a mile.
Casper

Old 08-19-2011, 11:16 AM

1,574 posts, read 1,021,823 times
Quote:
The entire sovereignty of this nation is in jeopardy.

My nation has betrayed me.
Well, I mean, I agree, it's pretty shockingly retarded for a county sheriff to be wasting time looking into a matter that is 100% uncontroversial to anyone with half a brain (only droolers think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii at this point), but I don't think it represent any sort of sovereignty crisis. Maybe switch to decaf?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies