Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2011, 09:11 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,095,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
A "life is unfair" analogy:

How would you like it if you were told you had to work a minimum wage job for the rest of your life and find a way to get by on that income?

Or how would you like it if you were told what car to drive? Or where to live?

Since life is unfair, you shouldn't mind.
I'll bite......who is telling you that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 09:12 PM

545 posts, read 401,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Abortions have been around almost as long as pregnancy.

Human nature will not change, people will always have sex.

Don't like that?

Well, contact the maker or factory of origin...... and complain...

Humans did NOT program themselves.
I didn't say one thing about people shouldn't have sex....don't know why you got that..

and if you are suggesting "abortions" are apart of human nature...God help you....

Old 06-09-2011, 09:15 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,492,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I'll bite......who is telling you that?
You told me life is unfair. You said it's no big deal if the man gets stuck paying child support and your explanation was "life is unfair."

So I was just making hypothetical examples to see how you would like it if someone told you what to do and their explanation was "life is unfair"

Old 06-09-2011, 09:17 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,073,856 times
No wonder real men hate feminazism. The radical broads hate men and want them to be slaves to the system.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,218,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Sigh. Another pearl wasted.
Definitely not wasted; great comic relief. I repped ya!

Old 06-09-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Child support is for the CHILD! Hate kids much!?
I hope not, seeing as I'm the married mother of 4.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
You told me life is unfair. You said it's no big deal if the man gets stuck paying child support and your explanation was "life is unfair."

So I was just making hypothetical examples to see how you would like it if someone told you what to do and their explanation was "life is unfair"
O.M.G
Lamest simile EVER!!!!!!
You know whats unfair?
You spouting your BS and your mama hasnt a clue.
Thats unfair.
I would bet $ that you dont say any of this tripe to her.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
No wonder real men hate feminazism. The radical broads hate men and want them to be slaves to the system.
Wanna ask my husband about that?
He's a real man.
Thank God.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:32 PM

Not sure why some folks are being so rude and condescending towards the OP. I agree with his position. As a woman with 4 children, I know all there is to know about pregnancy. It's not 9 months of agonizing hell. I wonder why some women exaggerate the experience of pregnancy/childbirth/etc? Sure it is hard work, but is it the nightmare that some will have you believe? No. Otherwise, we'd have an extremely small population here in the US.

I 100% agree that the system is slanted towards the woman. I don't care about it being "her body". A mistake by TWO people should not be dictated by ONE. Period. You want the baby? Fine.....have it KNOWING that you will receive no aid...let's see how long those warm and fuzzy feelings last.

BTW, I knew many girls growing up who used abortions as BC. One girl I knew had 5 and had trouble getting pregnant later in life.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:35 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,593,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It's probably not fun to have an abortion either, or to have your tubes tied. On the issue of physical and mental and emotional squirming women currently bear the brunt yet some people will still insist they are taking the "easy' way out.
I tend to think it can't get much easier than taking a pill every day. There's even a day after pill.
Why haven't they invented a pill for men?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies