Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
Obamacare 23 37.10%
Libya's war 3 4.84%
Guantanamo still open 7 11.29%
Auto bailout 1 1.61%
Wall Street bailout 4 6.45%
EPA Regulations 1 1.61%
Labor attacks against Boeing 4 6.45%
Israel criticized 1 1.61%
To give money to Brazil to develop their oil, but not our oil 3 4.84%
Other 15 24.19%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 04:00 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,310,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flize View Post
What is it ?
Throwing America under the bus?
Throwing Israel under the bus?
Throwing Job Creators under the bus?
Throwing all medical and health care under the bus?

I think we need to keep him away from the toys until he learns how to play well with others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 04:04 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,369,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Throwing America under the bus?
Throwing Israel under the bus?
Throwing Job Creators under the bus?
Throwing all medical and health care under the bus?

I think we need to keep him away from the toys until he learns how to play well with others.
Wow! Thanks for being so specific

Old 06-20-2011, 07:09 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,354,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Allowing Birthers to whine on and on for so long that their brains totally turned to mush, it was only funny for a short period of time, now it is just sad to watch.
Casper

ALLOW?

What does this mean?

People do not have the right to question someone who has a ghost like past with all his life almost hidden?

And it took Donald Trump of all people to kick his butt and show it and many still believe it is not real to begin with.

If he had nothing to hide then why did it take him so long to show it?

Is he special or something?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:15 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,878,320 times
"Patriot Act" extension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
ALLOW?

What does this mean?

People do not have the right to question someone who has a ghost like past with all his life almost hidden?

And it took Donald Trump of all people to kick his butt and show it and many still believe it is not real to begin with.

If he had nothing to hide then why did it take him so long to show it?

Is he special or something?
You're right. It's like if a cop asked me to show my driver's license and I showed it to him and he began to beat me and demanded that I show him the ID I used to get the license because that license ain't real and the blows keep coming and he's beating me about the head and I'm saying, "It's legitimate!" and he's saying, "Not until I say it is!" and he's grinning and there's blood and hair on his flashlight and the stars are so pretty as I'm falling to the ground and I can see his teeth gleaming in the moonlight and he's not a policeman any more, he's a wolf like creature with a hole for a mouth and he's wailing into the wind and there are more gnashing sounds coming from the side of the road and I'm drifting off but there is something tugging at my foot and it won't let me sleep and then I look.

It's Donald trump telling me his lawyers found something that would shock us as a nation. And he never tells us what they found. Because Obama told Donald not to tell the world and Donald Trump did what Obama told him to do.

Otherwise, he found out something totally awseome and really doesn't care about shocking us any more. This is Donald Trump. He didn't share this wonderful secret about Obama.....because Obama silenced him. I guess we might concede that he just lied about it, but that would place him in the liar, liar pants on fire category. Which makes him no different than a certain President.

Last edited by 70Ford; 06-20-2011 at 07:26 PM..

Old 06-20-2011, 07:18 PM

17,522 posts, read 24,777,590 times
Not putting Bush, Cheyney and Rumsfeld on trial

Old 06-20-2011, 07:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,375,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Not putting Bush, Cheyney and Rumsfeld on trial
You have to know enough to know that he has no way to do that no matter how much you think he has, in the way of power. If he could do that his sissy DOJ would have tried his best to get it done to satisfy the loony left.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:24 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,591,327 times
He's been apologizing and/or bowing to other heads of state that don't deserve anything else than facing a firing squad.

No occupant of our White House has ever been so ashamed of this country as he is, and his love of the European style of government is appalling--look no farther than Greece's balance sheet, which is even worse than Illinois's balance sheet.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
#1 The extension of the Bush tax cuts is by far Obama's "worst accomplishment".
#2 His wars in the Middle-East.
#3 Obamacare without the public option.
I see that you really don't know that he coudn't get his worst accomplishment with the public option in it. Do you not see that just that is what will happen when small businesses pay the fine and let their workers go do the best they can do.

I never did really understand that public option in that all I saw was a way to force people to go with whatever they could find. The whole damned thing was intended to get us down the road to socialized medicine without ever telling us how we would pay for it all.

Last edited by roysoldboy; 06-20-2011 at 07:35 PM..

Old 06-20-2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhandle View Post
The bank bailouts happened under Bush. Obama inherited the mess.

The EPA was founded under Nixon.

There is no reason to believe FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to be bombed. In fact you should thank you lucky stars he was President. While the rest of the western world floundered and went facist or endured crippling labor strikes or failed governments, FDR kept this nation from falling to conservative neo-facists movements like America First.
If you are so sure of what you say about FDR wanting that attack which he invited for months by bringing in the whole fleet on Friday evening week after week so that the Japanese just couldn't stand it any more why don't you explain why the carriers never came to port when the rest of the fleet was there?

You might mention something about the fact that we didn't fight immediately against Japan other than defensive but went to Africa immediately to fight the Germans. Hey, I thought, at the time, that FDR prosecuted that war very well but I later went along with the later historians in the 60s with the fact that he had to get us in the war to save Britain and used Pearl Harbor as the reason to go to war with Germany.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:34 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,750,480 times
Current job approval for Obama:

49% approve
43% disapprove

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies