Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 07:39 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Obama has turned out to be Bush Light.

That said, he is still vastly preferable to the loon and goon squad on the right. At least he can keep his zipper up.

Oh - BTW - Obama will be president until January, 2017. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and probably one of those people who thinks buying Powerball tickets is a good retirement plan.
President of what in 2017 there will be nothing left. maybe the 22599"s union
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2011, 07:41 PM

532 posts, read 1,056,060 times
Obama will probably be re-elected, not because he's particularly good, but because he doesn't happen to be as bad as his challengers.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:42 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog32 View Post
People like you are the reason that Kool-aid-ifornia is completely broke. You guys need to get out more. Go visit Arizona for a while.
People like ME are the reason that we currently have a highly intelligent man in the White House, and not another IDIOT like a Sarah Palin or George W. Bush.

We have people like YOU to thank for giving us 8 years of a complete moron named George W. Bush, who led our nation into the WORST ECONOMIC CRISIS since the Great Depression.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:44 PM

313 posts, read 393,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
.. and anyone who runs against him will be labeled a racist
They burned that out...

Old 03-22-2011, 07:48 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,952,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I would still vote for him.
Bluff.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:50 PM

401 posts, read 473,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
People like ME are the reason that we currently have a highly intelligent man in the White House, and not another IDIOT like a Sarah Palin or George W. Bush.

We have people like YOU to thank for giving us 8 years of a complete moron named George W. Bush, who led our nation into the WORST ECONOMIC CRISIS since the Great Depression.
I hated Bush. He was a Moron. I was embarrassed every time he opened his mouth.

The damage done by your "wise man" by the end of his time in office will far outweigh all of Bush's negative legacy.

He is in bed with Nancy P. Nuff said.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:50 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,732 times
I hope he's gone by 2012

Old 03-22-2011, 07:52 PM

240 posts, read 537,553 times
Obama's good friend George Soros and his investment in Brazil's state run Petrobras to the tune of $811 million, support him. Especially since the Traitor-in-Chief has given two billion recently to Brazil for off shore drilling, and is there now on Spring Break spending yet another family vacation on the taxpayers dime. Follow the money. Obama gives tax dollars to Brazil; Soros gets money from Petrobras through investments; Obama and the dems get donations from Soros.

This explains a lot of why he shut down US deep water drilling permits AFTER the BP spill was sealed, and refuses to open those closed, even though a Federal judge overturned the drilling bans last year.

It's all a scam and the loser is us, the taxpayer.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:52 PM

584 posts, read 871,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Is anyone stupid enough to still be standing by Obama's side. He is no doubt one of if not the worst president in our history. He has turned out to not only be incompetent but also indecisive, hypocritical, and disloyal his supporters. In other words he is just like most presidents in recent times. how is that "Hope and Change " coming.
Yes I am on his side and I am not stupid.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
Yeah !! Oh RD5050 I have some beautiful water front property in Florida for sale. And some great stock options as well. Interested ??
This sad attempt at humor .... coming from someone responsible for giving our nation 8 YEARS of George W. Bush!

I think THAT speaks for itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies