Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2011, 09:42 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,489,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Very simple...still.

Obama could end all this by releasing his long form original BC, but for some reason he won't do it.

the release of the "long-form" would do nothing to appease those who have already stated that they will believe nothing released by the hawaiian DOH ( orly taitz for example) or the birthers that believe obama renounced his US citizenship and received indonesian citizenship ( which is contradictory to the laws of both the US and indonesia ) or those that believe you need both parents to be US citizens in order to be a "natural born citizen ( the de vattel birthers ). plus a few other fringe theories of the birther world.

Where are the records from the hospital?

mabey at the hospital, maybe not. hospitals are not required by law to keep records indefinetely. different states have different guidelines on how long hospitals are required to keep medical records. in the case of OB/GYN records it's usually a few years past the child reaching 18. in the case of hawaii it's a moot point since hawaiian privacy laws forbid the release of the records to the general public.

All obama has shown is a computer generated copy of a CoLB.

it's 2011...... all legal documents are computer generated.

Who knows how much he has spent to defend himself in these lawsuit, but it certainly can't be cheap.

i broke it down earlier in this thread ( just a few pages back ). prob not much. he has only had to defend himself in 3 of the 70+ birther lawsuits and all of those were tossed out before going to trial.

Since the media will neither ASK him that OR ASK him why he won't release the original, we just don't know.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:48 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,209,183 times
Every bit of evidence that is real says that Obama was born in HI, it's only rumor and bizarre conspiracy theory that says Obama was born somewhere else. Reality is on the side of the truth that Obama was born in the US. People who keep on this birther tirade just look more and more foolish, if you don't like the president, at least come up with real issues to discuss.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:22 AM

3,451 posts, read 7,063,038 times
Quote:
Very simple...still.

Obama could end all this by releasing his long form original BC, but for some reason he won't do it.

Where are the records from the hospital?

All obama has shown is a computer generated copy of a CoLB.

Who knows how much he has spent to defend himself in these lawsuit, but it certainly can't be cheap.

Since the media will neither ASK him that OR ASK him why he won't release the original, we just don't know.

The only reason that this is even an issue is because Obama is half black...very simple.

Old 04-09-2011, 11:28 AM

22,216 posts, read 19,516,543 times
Could start a new thread in the Elections section for this, but I will post it here for now.

Trump getting absolutely demolished by Obama in a new poll from Fox no less, down 52-34

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...Poll_Obama.pdf

Old 04-09-2011, 11:32 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,013,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
answer: he doesn't have to. no president has.
Oh, but that's not what the poster Arus said -

Quote:
and yet again, in another birther thread you repeated these exact statements and were told AGAIN that these were not possible.
I have yet to see a valid reason why he can't release it. Let's have it.

Sorry, but EVERY president, whose eligibility is in doubt, whose background is foreign/alien to Americans, whose actions and policies are so UNAmerican, should have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
He probably could if he were so inclined but why should he just to appease foolish birthers? That would
just make him look weak IMO, his COLD has all his relevant information.
Well, as the polls show, more and more people have doubts about his citizenship.

Vanity Fair/CBS;

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2...?currentPage=8

CNN;

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...s-born-in-u-s/

ONLY 42% are sure, the rest have doubts are sure he's NOT.

You think these results will get better with time? These are devastating numbers and now with The Donald out there asking question, I don't think the numbers will get any better.

Again, why does he spend millions to defend against the multiple lawsuits when all he has to do is release the original LF? If he did, that would really shut up the birthers, wouldn't it?

Now with The Donald bringing this to the forefront, in the MSM, challenging them to ASK the question they have never asked, it is wonderful to behold.

Last edited by sanrene; 04-09-2011 at 11:40 AM..

Old 04-09-2011, 11:50 AM

22,216 posts, read 19,516,543 times
Quote:

Sorry, but EVERY president, whose eligibility is in doubt, whose background is foreign/alien to Americans, whose actions and policies are so UNAmerican, should have to.

Well, as the polls show, more and more people have doubts about his citizenship.

Vanity Fair/CBS;

The August 2010 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair Poll | The Magazine | Vanity Fair

CNN;

CNN Poll: Quarter doubt Obama was born in U.S. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

You think these results will get better with time? These are devastating numbers and now with The Donald out there asking question, I don't think the numbers will get any better.

Again, why does he spend millions to defend against the multiple lawsuits when all he has to do is release the original LF? If he did, that would really shut up the birthers, wouldn't it?

Now with The Donald bringing this to the forefront, in the MSM, challenging them to ASK the question they have never asked, it is wonderful to behold.

Just because some bats*** crazy birthers do not believe he is eligible, does not mean any question still exists about his eligibility. He released his certified birth certificate, if the birthers do not believe that they aren't going to believe anything else. Obama releasing his state certified birth certificate (something no other President has done btw) ends any question. The state does not even provide the long form anymore.

To top that off the whole thing about him spending millions of $$$ to defend this issue is another lie. He has spent $$$ on a legal team, just like every other President, but the birthers with no evidence at all choose to label all of his legal spending birther spending, and of course its not and just more made up bs.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:05 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,957,181 times
Quote:

What a crock! How do you propose to define what is "foreign/alien" to Americans? You are aware that George Romney, Mitt's father was born in a polygamy colony in Mexico? Isn't that foreign and alien? And to require a long form for people whose policies you disagree with is preposterous.

Cliche.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:05 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,213,550 times
Quote:
You think these results will get better with time? These are devastating numbers and now with
The Donald out there asking question, I don't think the numbers will get any better.
"The Donald" is a fool, even level headed conservatives aren't taking him seriously....

Old 04-09-2011, 12:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,013,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He already released his legal state certified and verified birth certificate. If the birther nuts do not believe in actual legal state verified documents they aren't going to believe in a long form birth certificate, that Hawaii no longer gives out.
They don't give it out, but they have it and if he asked for it, they would provide it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Just because some bats*** crazy birthers do not believe he is eligible, does not mean any question still exists about his eligibility. He released his certified birth certificate, if the birthers do not believe that they aren't going to believe anything else. Obama releasing his state certified birth certificate (something no other President has done btw) ends any question. The state does not even provide the long form anymore.

MORE than "crazy" birthers, as you can see by the polls. ONLY 42% ARE SURE he was born in HI.

To top that off the whole thing about him spending millions of $$$ to defend this issue is another lie. He has spent $$$ on a legal team, just like every other President, but the birthers with no evidence at all choose to label all of his legal spending birther spending, and of course its not and just more made up bs.
How much do you estimate he's spent? $10,000? Absolutely ridiculous - it has to be well over a million in legal fees.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:30 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,209,183 times
Quote:

Vanity Fair/CBS;

The August 2010 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair Poll | The Magazine | Vanity Fair

CNN;

CNN Poll: Quarter doubt Obama was born in U.S. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Those numbers will rise if people start actually reading the real information, if someone had asked me 3 weeks ago if Obama definitely born in HI, I would have said, probably, but I can't be sure until I look into it. Well, I looked into it, I read both the birther sites, and the truth sites and found the birther sites overwhelming full of unfounded rumors that have no basis in reality, and often fat out lies and misrepresentations of the truth. Even the polls are misrepresented, 42% are sure 29% say he probably was, all they need is the info I read and common sense will take over.

The more I researched the more I learned that proved Obama was born in the US. He has released his legal birth certificate with a signed state seal, that is a legal document that allows one to get a US passport, I have a Certificate of Live Birth, and I used it to get my passport, I'm not stupid enough to buy that BS about a certificate of live birth is not a "real" birth certificate, different states just call them different things. Birth announcements shown in the HI papers come from the Dept. of Health, not grandparents. The Kenyan Grandmother being at his birth story was a flat out lie. The millions in lawyer fees to seal records is a bunch of bull.

There's not one shred of real evidence to prove that he was born anywhere else than the US, anyone with a brain who does the research will realize this. I don't love Obama, I have no stake in whether he was born here or not, show me some actual evidence he wasn't, and I will support any action against him, but there is no proof, NONE, not one single iota of evidence. The only reason I care about this is my disgust at the lies and stupidity of some Americans who spread this nonsense, seriously do birthers just avoid all the information that contradicts their silly beliefs? Reality is not on their side.

Obama has posted his legal birth certificate, which is more than he needed to do, he is under no obligation to continue to feed the insatiable birther monster, they will never be satisfied, they will just keep upping the bar and adding new documents that they want.

Last edited by detshen; 04-09-2011 at 01:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies