Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 01:46 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,095 times

Advertisements

I notice, not a day goes by on NPR...where they don't cite some stat that in their minds demonstrates the racial disparaties between blacks and whites...and it's usually health stats...

I mean not a single day goes by on their broadcast...that they don't feel the need to remind themselves and their listeners that...

'Blacks are prone to every type of illness, and disease known to man, more so than whites'

Which by the way is a big fat lie....

But the writers, editors, research labs at NPR...seem intent on shoving this down your throat multiple times during their broadcast....

Ask yourself why?
Why do they feel they must constantly contrast negitave black stats, against positive white stats on a daily basis?

I mean not even Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity do that....

Are the real racist working for NPR?

First off all their stats are very inconcise....

The term 'black'...what is that? I mean in this day and age...what does that mean?

The only way you can study a 'group' is if everyone with such a classification is living under similuar circumstances and conditions.

This is basic science...

And NPR knows this...so what is their true intent for releasing negitave black stats on a daily basis?

In other words, if I myself, set out to do research on cancer rates in America, or diabetes...when I got done, I would not lump my findings and break them down in what color people were...

And then release a statement...'Our studies found black women or 10 times more likely to get this or that...than 'perfect' white women are (subliminal message)(npr style)...

Rather I would break it down in terms of lifestyle...diet, income level, education ect ect...

In other words the emphasis would be on what are people who get cancer or heart disease, doing to put themselves at higher risk...

Again, with my study, the emphasis would be lifestyle or dietary habits, rather than just contrasting white vs black comparisons..

(for unless those whites and blacks are living identical lifestyles, the comparisons are meaningless...duh...)

NPRs staff seems 'obscessed'...with the need to demonstrate that 'blacks' are flawed in every way shape and form next to and compared to the average 'white' person...

It's almost like a proganda machine...
Like a machine that's designed to replicate or produce a product over and over again...NPR does the same with their message of 'blacks' being genetically inferior to whites on every single level of life...

While following it up with hours of Violin music and upscale sociatol chatter?
What kind of mentality is this? And where did it origonate?

And why is NPR so bias against Jews or Isreal?
Whenever they cover a story of the middle east...they go out of their way to demonize Isreal...

Anyone ever viewed the movie 'Schwindles list'???

What kind of music were those Nazis always listening to in the background?? As they carried out their detestable tasks....

Schwindles list...NPR...Propaganda....anti-Isreali...the Furors need to always demonstrate Aryon superiority, including the 1932 Olympics...hmm

NPR...You can fool a lot of people...but you can't fool me....

Added bonus for conspiracy theorists...

NPR = Nazi Party Rises
NPR = Nazi Patriots Rise
NPR = Nazi Propaganda Revised
NPR = Nazi Party Rules

Last edited by Time and Space; 09-08-2010 at 01:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2010, 02:03 AM

1,719 posts, read 4,180,984 times
NPR has an audience - elitist upper-middle class liberals who think they are socially aware. It stands to reason that this news outlet would craft its programming to appeal to said demographic.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:19 AM

874 posts, read 1,659,555 times
This has to be a joke, right?

If not, take (or retake) statistics, biology, and a course on public health and then get back to me.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:14 AM

1,719 posts, read 4,180,984 times
"Next up on All Things Considered..."

*smooth jazz plays in the background*

Professor I. M. Leftburgh pontificates on his new book, "American Hegenomy: A New Direction".

*more smooth jazz*

*Liberal listener sanctimoniously nods while sipping his latte and typing on his Macbook Pro.* - that Masters in Fine Arts is going to take him far.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
This has to be a joke, right?

If not, take (or retake) statistics, biology, and a course on public health and then get back to me.
Stats are meaningless if you can't cite the cause...

It all depends on who's taking the stats, what their setting out to proove, who they take stats of (their subject) ect ect...

There's a lot of variables in stats...

Hitlers scientist took stats also, and they all favored his belief system...

Also...again...what is 'black'...and how far does that extend?

To just the American population? Or blacks living in South America? or Africa? or Europe where lifestyles and habits and customs vary largly?

Stats are very inconcise...and the people taking them know this....

Old 09-08-2010, 02:41 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,528,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
NPR has an audience - elitist upper-middle class liberals who think they are socially aware. It stands to reason that this news outlet would craft its programming to appeal to said demographic.
Exactly.
But the ironic thing is that those NPR listeners think they are getting a non-biased take on news/world events.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:45 PM

Not only that, but why are NPR writers, reporters and labs, only interested in comparing themselves to 'blacks'...???

They, at NPR, never cite health stats on any other peoples other than this generic term 'blacks'....

They are obcessed with only showing disparities between whites and blacks...further more...what makes them think any one cares??

To just repeatidly cite negative stats, without a reason, cause, or cure, to me is symptomatic of something sinister...

Old 09-08-2010, 02:47 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,168 times
I gotta tell you. I listen to NPR on both my commutes... to and from work.

I believe that you may very well be engaging in recreational chemical abuse.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:55 PM

874 posts, read 1,659,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Stats are meaningless if you can't cite the cause...

It all depends on who's taking the stats, what their setting out to proove, who they take stats of (their subject) ect ect...

There's a lot of variables in stats...

Hitlers scientist took stats also, and they all favored his belief system...

Also...again...what is 'black'...and how far does that extend?

To just the American population? Or blacks living in South America? or Africa? or Europe where lifestyles and habits and customs vary largly?

Stats are very inconcise...and the people taking them know this....
My advice still stands. You've done nothing but prove my point. Thank you.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:31 PM

4,035 posts, read 10,293,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Anyone ever viewed the movie 'Schwindles list'???

What kind of music were those Nazis always listening to in the background?? As they carried out their detestable tasks....

Schwindles list...NPR...Propaganda....anti-Isreali...the Furors need to always demonstrate Aryon superiority, including the 1932 Olympics...hmm

NPR...You can fool a lot of people...but you can't fool me....
What are you talking about? Do you mean Schindler's List? The film made by Steven Spielberg about saving Jews from the Holocaust?

Of course Isaac Stern, Jascha Heifetz, Itzhak Perlman, et al are/were notoriously anti-Semitic Nazis.

No, NPR can't fool you.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-09-2010 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Please discuss the topic, not each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies