Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 12:42 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,875,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
Dude, you have no idea of what you are talking about, that is plain as day. You question facts just to get a rise out of certain people, that is it. You are supposedly seeking answers, because no answers will suit you unless they are your own. They have a name for your kind.....troll
If you think I am a troll so be it. Report what posts you think of mine are troll worthy and let the Mods decide. If I was a troll I would not continue wasting my time nor would others speaking to me. You just seem bitter because you cannot argue my points so you just try to make them invalid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They never asked for liberation. We're there to hunt down Bin Laden.
That reason though has been lost over the years.
I never said they wanted it. I just said they are getting it whether that is what we went there for or not. I was just responding to the poster who I took a quote from with that statement.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Hate to tell you this but pain is processed in the brain. Severed nerves still send signal to the brain. The last moments of a beheaded person's life is pure tortuous agony no matter how quick and clean the cut.

You're just making things up and talking in circles. You can believe whatever you want but you are wrong. Truth is what you believe but facts don't need your approval.
I was trying to explain it from my basic knowledge. Apparently I am wrong and you just proved me wrong. I don't agree that these people who were killed were not judged correctly, I will never agree with that. But those who do kill and are sentenced to death, even if beheading is painful, I don't care, because a true murderer deserves nothing less. I am going off of the saying, an eye for an eye, meaning if the murderer murders the person he is killing is feeling pain, so so should the murderer if you ask me. I hope I explained that correctly.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
I think it's become evident in this thread that someone who has never even heard of Nicholas Berg or Daniel Pearl is probably still living in his parent's basement and has no clue about the real world threats other than his contrived pre-conceived notions about a 'peaceful' religion that in reality has its historical basis in warfare, invasion, murder, pedophilia, polygamy, intolerance, dominance, subversion, perversion, and violence.

You go on believing your fantasies though! You just can't argue with stupid.
Conc1 would probably tell you otherwise because we have been arguing this whole time. If I wasn't bringing up good points this thread would have died because there would have been nothing to respond to. However there have been conversations going on here whether you like it or not between me and others, and you just don't like the outcomes so far so you try and discredit me by saying I don't know what I'm talking about. Not going to fly buddy, I'll talk to ya later.

Old 06-27-2010, 01:14 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,384,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Conc1 would probably tell you otherwise because we have been arguing this whole time. If I wasn't bringing up good points this thread would have died because there would have been nothing to respond to. However there have been conversations going on here whether you like it or not between me and others, and you just don't like the outcomes so far so you try and discredit me by saying I don't know what I'm talking about. Not going to fly buddy, I'll talk to ya later.
No, Conc1 has been making excellent points and supplying you with information that you immediately disregard because it doesn't fit with your pre-conceived notions. My feelings have nothing to do with any alleged outcomes and everything to do with your naivete. Maybe when you graduate, move out of mommy's basement, and start your life you will begin to understand the greater threat that Islam poses worldwide. It's not just about the peaceful muslim family living down the street (which I'm pretty sure there aren't any, or very very few, in Lake Zurich). I, too, used to defend Islam and muslims who practice that faith until I educated myself on the matter. I too used to believe that it was just another peaceful religion. It's anything but. Someday, you'll learn that for yourself if you take your blinders off and allow it. Best of luck on that journey to enlightenment. May you break out of that ignorant shell.

Old 06-27-2010, 01:19 PM

453 posts, read 485,445 times
Default Stoning of woman for adultry

Quote:
Please for the love of god fix your formatting. I'm not even going to try and read or comprehend all of that if you can't post what you want to say properly.
You are right about the posting I was trying to copy a table, but the point I was making is more important than how it is posts.
What I got out of it though is that your just posting what the extremists and murders have done since 9/11?
The list is for how many terror attacks where committed all over the world only since 9/11, not how many killed. The list specify how many killed, and how many were injured, where and when was the attack. go to the link and you see that in some attacks there were 2-3 people murdered and in some 140. and of course don't forget 3000 in 9/11.

What I see at the bottom is

There is no way of effectively knowing whether or not all these 15,533 Muslims killed for money or personal pride for two reasons:

1. I'm going to doubt suicide bombers get paid because they are blowing themselves up, and if somehow they were getting paid how do these people who made this ticker know this? It says as interpreted by the perpetrator, how the hell do these people know how the perpetrator interpreted their religious duty? (this is horribly written and confusing)
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

2. There is no way of knowing whether these Muslims were killing for personal pride. Why? Because personal pride is something you feel inside and cannot be seen.
How about these guys shouting AllahU Akabr when they shoot, or before they explode, is that applying to you that they plan to go to heaven for killers of infidels ( me and you = non Muslims, or not Muslims enough).
Again if you want more of an answer learn how to post without all of the [center] [/center] ****
[/color]
You seem to be missing the point all together, there is a problem with Islam, even some Muslim acknowledge it.
Some Muslims are following what ever is written in the quraan to the letter.
Whether it is stoning a woman for adultery or
beating your wife, or killing the non believers
(stoning as a punishment is also written the bible not just for women but also for men) but no Christian or Jew would stone today.
Muslim do stone today, in many Muslim countries.
Try to get a hold of a movie called
The stoning of Sorya M

I hope I made my self clear.

Old 06-27-2010, 01:20 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,384,869 times
Quote:
I was trying to explain it from my basic knowledge. Apparently I am wrong and you just proved me wrong. I don't agree that these people who were killed were not judged correctly, I will never agree with that. But those who do kill and are sentenced to death, even if beheading is painful, I don't care, because a true murderer deserves nothing less. I am going off of the saying, an eye for an eye, meaning if the murderer murders the person he is killing is feeling pain, so so should the murderer if you ask me. I hope I explained that correctly.
Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl weren't murderers, yet they were beheaded in the name of Islam. Women and gays are routinely beheaded in middle eastern cultures for acts that aren't even considered against the law in our country (dishonoring their family, engaging in homosexual relationships, being raped, etc..). So "and eye for an eye" doesn't really apply to the beheadings that are routinely occurring in Islamic cultures. You don't need to be a murderer to be beheaded there. Heck, there was a girl in Pakistan who had been raped. Her father and brothers beat her, stoned her, then buried her alive. They found dirt and debris in her lungs, meaning she was still alive and breathing when they piled the dirt on her body.

Old 06-27-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
No, Conc1 has been making excellent points and supplying you with information that you immediately disregard because it doesn't fit with your pre-conceived notions. My feelings have nothing to do with any alleged outcomes and everything to do with your naivete. Maybe when you graduate, move out of mommy's basement, and start your life you will begin to understand the greater threat that Islam poses worldwide. It's not just about the peaceful muslim family living down the street (which I'm pretty sure there aren't any, or very very few, in Lake Zurich). I, too, used to defend Islam and muslims who practice that faith until I educated myself on the matter. I too used to believe that it was just another peaceful religion. It's anything but. Someday, you'll learn that for yourself if you take your blinders off and allow it. Best of luck on that journey to enlightenment. May you break out of that ignorant shell.
Your the only ignorant one if you believe ALL Muslims are violent. I never said I defend radicals, nor have I ever said there are no radicals. What I am saying is the whole religion isn't violent. Those who choose to interpret what their Qoraan says as violent are radicals. That doesn't mean the Muslim religion is violent it means it has people who BELIEVE THEMSELVES that it is violent and those lost souls are the ones who are the radicals, and they do not represent the religion to me. If you want to continue to believe all Muslims are evil, good for you, but you are the one who one day will hopefully break out of your ignorant shell.

Old 06-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl weren't murderers, yet they were beheaded in the name of Islam. Women and gays are routinely beheaded in middle eastern cultures for acts that aren't even considered against the law in our country (dishonoring their family, engaging in homosexual relationships, being raped, etc..). So "and eye for an eye" doesn't really apply to the beheadings that are routinely occurring in Islamic cultures. You don't need to be a murderer to be beheaded there. Heck, there was a girl in Pakistan who had been raped. Her father and brothers beat her, stoned her, then buried her alive. They found dirt and debris in her lungs, meaning she was still alive and breathing when they piled the dirt on her body.
Thats what happens when you have radical Muslims running a country. If they choose to interpret the religion that way and are in a position of power, they are the ones creating the laws, saying what is right and wrong. Doesn't mean they are right, its just how that dictator chooses to interpret it.

Old 06-27-2010, 01:28 PM

453 posts, read 485,445 times
Quote:
I know this is tv, but if you watch the deadliest warrior on spike tv they test swords on pig spines through ballistics jell (The reason they do this is to make it as realistic as possible. Its really not that hard with enough force and a heavy enough blade to sever a spinal cord. Your not a doctor, but if you were just look at a human skeleton you will see that the spine has vertibre (spelling?) and if the blade can make it through that then you have a clean cut basically. Its just like chopping ribs. Your not going to make it far if you chop the actual bone, but if you chop through the soft tissue, you can make it through.
You watch the same programs my son watches.
It's not realistic and it is never the same as a human being.
Don't watch the video you'll have nightmare at night.
This is a a report from a medical examiner explaining how and what has happen. Beheading of Nick Berg - Medical examiner evaluation of Berg beheading
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies