Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 03:26 AM

454 posts, read 482,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Ok first off don't you find it a bit odd that there are supposedly 300,000,000 radicals but in 9 years so far they have only killed 15,333 people give or take a thousand or two for those not counted? How many of these radicals are actually violent? What defines the radicals here? Are they radicals just because they don't see anything wrong with the killings? If thats the case thats ****ed up but as long as they aren't killing leave them alone.

For the violent members of this 300,000,000 radicals they need to be dealt with and are being dealt with through the war overseas. For those who just think those suicide bombers are fine leave them alone they have the right to their own opinions as long as they don't act on them. Once they start acting on it, open a can of whoop-*** on them.

I try not to watch much news in the MSM for this reason. Because it sheds a negative light on everything. If something super important comes along and I miss it because it was on the news I will hear about it through my family (we like to talk at the dinner table). This is the reason I haven't heard of these two people. I am still waiting for you to explain how one feels pain when they are dead. Decapitation is supposed to be quick. Once your head is off of your body and your spinal cord is severed you are dead. Once you are dead you feel nothing. You seem to think differently and I would like an explanation. Oh and don't post that video again because I'm not going to watch it. I want an explanation from you.
Not 15353 dead 15353 attack.
No wonder you have no clue.
I cannot help you understand, if you are not willing to watch. google the name Nick Berg or Daniel Pearl and you can read all you want about how long it took them to cut the head, how long they screamed, and how it must have felt.
I gave you links to the attacks by Muslim extremist, I gave you links to several people who have realized what is wrong with their religion, and either try to reform it or left it and are warning you, and try to convinced other Muslim to reform or leave.
Getting your news not from news sources, and seeing only one view can not be good.
You are young and can still educate yourself.
It's nice not to want to know about negative things, but there is reality, and you have to face it. It's much easier if you know your history, and the history of your friends and enemies, other wise you are doom to repeat it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 03:35 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by conc1 View Post
Not yet!
Don't respond to my post again like this otherwise you will not be getting a response. When you quote me respond in your own post not in my quote.

Part 1: Yeah it took a world war to bring them down, whats your point? I'm not opposed to this war if it is to remove the killers.

Part 2: If they want to live peacefully the will not be persuaded by the radicals to join there ranks. They will leave the country or just live without causing problems. We are there trying to liberate them now so I don't know how much more you want.

Part 3: 2.2 Billion killers is much more than we should be able to handle. If it is really 2.2 BILLION with a "B" then we would be overrun already and there would have been many more than 15, 16, 17 thousand or so deaths in 9 years. These are some pretty inefficient killers if thats the case. We are doing a better job at home killing off our citizens with cigarettes every year.

Part 4: I acknowledge the problem that there are radicals I just thought this whole time you were grouping all radicals into the whole Muslim community like some people here are. My whole point of my posts was to show there is a difference between the radicals and the normal everyday Muslims.

Old 06-27-2010, 03:43 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by conc1 View Post
Not 15353 dead 15353 attack.
No wonder you have no clue.
I cannot help you understand, if you are not willing to watch. google the name Nick Berg or Daniel Pearl and you can read all you want about how long it took them to cut the head, how long they screamed, and how it must have felt.
I gave you links to the attacks by Muslim extremist, I gave you links to several people who have realized what is wrong with their religion, and either try to reform it or left it and are warning you, and try to convinced other Muslim to reform or leave.
Getting your news not from news sources, and seeing only one view can not be good.
You are young and can still educate yourself.
It's nice not to want to know about negative things, but there is reality, and you have to face it. It's much easier if you know your history, and the history of your friends and enemies, other wise you are doom to repeat it.
I know plenty of history. I did my own personal studying of WW2 through High school and have read Hilter's biography. I know plenty about history

As for those doing the decapitation, its a shame it wasn't done correctly. Either they were trying to botch it or they just didn't know what they were doing. Its is not hard to cut off a head. Look at the guillotines in france. Granded that had a lot of downward force but with a heavy blade and a strong man you can cut a persons head off in one false swoop. They were either idiots or were trying to inflict as much pain as possible if it wasn't quick. With your description I am now definitely not watching. I need to get some sleep tonight.

I agree that we need to get rid of the radical killers. Also that 15,333 if its just attacks that is still hardly anything if there are supposedly 2.2 BILLION radical killers out there. These radicals are lazy as hell if thats all they can muster up in 9 years. (not saying that I want to see more but the numbers just don't work).

Old 06-27-2010, 04:42 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,610,917 times
Something tells me the video that started this thread off is not going to be plastered all over the Religion & Philosophy Forum. At least, not by any of the people who continually start those Islamic proselytizing threads.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:14 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,782,362 times
Quote:
I'm just questioning facts with the facts of my own. If you don't like it you can keep your uneducated comments to yourself.

Dude, you have no idea of what you are talking about, that is plain as day. You question facts just to get a rise out of certain people, that is it. You are supposedly seeking answers, because no answers will suit you unless they are your own. They have a name for your kind.....troll

Old 06-27-2010, 07:28 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Don't respond to my post again like this otherwise you will not be getting a response. When you quote me respond in your own post not in my quote.

Part 1: Yeah it took a world war to bring them down, whats your point? I'm not opposed to this war if it is to remove the killers.

Part 2: If they want to live peacefully the will not be persuaded by the radicals to join there ranks. They will leave the country or just live without causing problems. We are there trying to liberate them now so I don't know how much more you want.

Part 3: 2.2 Billion killers is much more than we should be able to handle. If it is really 2.2 BILLION with a "B" then we would be overrun already and there would have been many more than 15, 16, 17 thousand or so deaths in 9 years. These are some pretty inefficient killers if thats the case. We are doing a better job at home killing off our citizens with cigarettes every year.

Part 4: I acknowledge the problem that there are radicals I just thought this whole time you were grouping all radicals into the whole Muslim community like some people here are. My whole point of my posts was to show there is a difference between the radicals and the normal everyday Muslims.
They never asked for liberation. We're there to hunt down Bin Laden.
That reason though has been lost over the years.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:15 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,832,599 times
Surrpprise surrpprise coulda fooled me

Old 06-27-2010, 10:30 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,656 times
Quote:
I'm not interested in watching someone be beheaded. I have a feeling you are reacting to me saying beheading is not painful? Would you explain the video or explain how you think beheading is painful if the spinal cord is instantly severed so you become paralyzed immediately. If done correctly it should not involve pain because you will be dead almost instantly. Also what do you care if convicted murders feel pain if it is somehow painful. An eye for an eye right? The victim felt pain so so should the killer.
Hate to tell you this but pain is processed in the brain. Severed nerves still send signal to the brain. The last moments of a beheaded person's life is pure tortuous agony no matter how quick and clean the cut.

You're just making things up and talking in circles. You can believe whatever you want but you are wrong. Truth is what you believe but facts don't need your approval.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Oh come on now, tell me something most of us intelligent people did not already know. Maybe not all muslims, but so many are not the peaceful loving type, and they hate our guts. Finally a Muslim who believes in telling the truth. For all of you who think Muslims are a peacful joyful group, what do ya all think now, think this guy is lying, not on your life, he is telling it as it really is, beta he is not the most popular guy around, he better watch out for his life.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:32 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,329,379 times
I think it's become evident in this thread that someone who has never even heard of Nicholas Berg or Daniel Pearl is probably still living in his parent's basement and has no clue about the real world threats other than his contrived pre-conceived notions about a 'peaceful' religion that in reality has its historical basis in warfare, invasion, murder, pedophilia, polygamy, intolerance, dominance, subversion, perversion, and violence.

You go on believing your fantasies though! You just can't argue with stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies