Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2021, 09:32 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Texas went more red in 2020 than it did in 2016 because Trump expanded his base among mostly Hispanic voters in the southern and south-western parts of the state.

Democrats are their own worst enemy. The further left they move, the more they push moderates away toward Republicans. All of the race nonsense, BLM, LGBTQRPSOZ crap doesn't fly with regular common sense folks.
Bingo…and what’s interesting is they still think trying to shove their nonsense down folks throats is the way to go, all the while approval ratings to continue to plummet, all the while continuing to blame and obsess over because Trump, lol.

In the meantime, violent crime continues to skyrocket throughout ou the country.

Old 12-06-2021, 09:33 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
And skyrocketing crime in Pittsburgh over the last year. Read where homicides are on pace to surpass 2008.
And it's mostly the same demographic committing the majority of these violent crimes.

Just google search: "Pittsburgh homicide arrests" and you'll notice a strong demographic pattern in relation to those committing these homicides.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pitt...h=904&biw=1920

Old 12-06-2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
And it's mostly the same demographic committing the majority of these violent crimes.

Just google search: "Pittsburgh homicide arrests" and you'll notice a strong demographic pattern in relation to those committing these homicides.

Absolutely, but many don’t want to admit it or do anything about it. They’d rather defend, enable, and insist it’s the polices fault.

More shootings
https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/one-...edium=news_tab

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsbu...-police/%3famp

Old 12-06-2021, 10:10 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times
Quote:
Texas went more red in 2020 than it did in 2016 because Trump expanded his base among mostly Hispanic voters in the southern and south-western parts of the state.

Democrats are their own worst enemy. The further left they move, the more they push moderates away toward Republicans. All of the race nonsense, BLM, LGBTQRPSOZ crap doesn't fly with regular common sense folks.
This sound very familiar. If there is a more moderate Republican running, they would easily win. Hate to say it, but Trump might win if he is the front runner as things are now. The left is promoting themselves to extremists and the left media machine is off the charts. Unwatchable for normal thinkers. I feel like I am living in a third world country when I watch TV and in many ways cities have become less than many third world countries, with all the homeless, crime, protesting by the crazy people with no regulations being enforced. It is hard to believe when you watch these smash and grabs in CA and they bust a bunch of them and they are let go in 24 hours. Do you think we will see more and more of that in other states? You betcha. We need law and order to get back on track. People don't want to live like the hood as we work too hard for such things. They are indeed their own worst enemies. I voted for democrats all my life, but wow have they lost their way and big. Not anymore. I would consider returning, but they need to change a lot.

Old 12-06-2021, 10:20 AM
gg

Quote:

The numbers don't lie. It has always been that way, but in the past year, I think we are seeing things escalate in black communities due to how the Democratic Party has run this past election and the run up to the election with their racism BS. The fact is the US was over 73% white when they voted for Obama twice! Obama also won the popular vote and received the third most votes ever for a president. So if that is the case, which it is, how can you claim there is some out of control racism going on? I voted for Obama myself and liked him at the time. I didn't care about his skin tone. I really didn't like Bush/Cheney turning our country on its head with invading Iraq for no real reason.

Anyway, the dems are paying for what they are doing. They have divided us in a HUGE way and it is going to be read about in history lessons a few decades from now showing how awful they were for this division. They have to live with what they did. We all do and escalating crime in black communities and into white communities is the byproduct. Wait till you see the national crime statistics this past year! It is going to be pretty crazy. It already is.

Old 12-08-2021, 08:08 AM
gg

Geez, even all the way up in Butler people are getting stabbed to death. Sure are violent times.

https://butlerradio.com/city-police-...as-a-homicide/

14 year old stabbed multiple times. Wonder why a 14 year old was out so late? Sure is different.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...EVVYAJQHEUUQE/

Old 12-08-2021, 01:21 PM
gg_

2 posts, read 1,113 times
Gosh, what a scary world it is out there. I should probably just stay home, lock the doors and never go out. I pee myself just thinking about how scary the world is out there.

Old 12-08-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_ View Post
Gosh, what a scary world it is out there. I should probably just stay home, lock the doors and never go out. I pee myself just thinking about how scary the world is out there.
You really should. You sound terrified. Triple check all your locks and set some noise making traps and cameras all along the perimeter before locking yourself in.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:53 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You really should. You sound terrified. Triple check all your locks and set some noise making traps and cameras all along the perimeter before locking yourself in.
Good advice if you are fearful.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Good advice if you are fearful.
Bingo

You should take it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh