Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2022, 01:32 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,308,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Your quote was that many people can't be trusted. You don't trust them with guns yet trust them with other dangerous objects.

I've found that if a person/people are stupid in one area they're stupid in others, too.
Bingo…and I can picture these folks walking around in biohazard suits and bulletproof vests yelling at clouds and because Trump pics that have holes in them because the government won’t mandate everything they want.

Old 04-18-2022, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
2 killed and at least 9 others wounded at a house party on the North Side. We made CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/17/us/pi...ing/index.html

Is it a surprise that all of this is happening in a liberal city?
Blame BLM. Honestly, BLM is to blame for this tidal wave of violence.
Demonize the police, celebrate thugs like Antwon, say that bail is racist, say that punishing kids in schools for misbehaving is racist, allow the juvenile detention facility to close (thus releasing juveniles who have committed GUN CRIMES on house arrest), bang the drum of "structural racism" instead of preaching about personal responsibility, and be more concerned politically/legally with what I do with my guns instead of throwing the book at the thugs who misuse guns.... and this is the stuff that will happen.
Not sure if you saw the protest in Wilkinsburg where the protesters were illegally in the road and chanting BLM and negatives about the police, but it didn’t end well for one of classy protesters as a Wilkinsburg police officer handled it accordingly. The video is very graphic with the swearing so probably isn’t appropriate to post, but you should check it out as it’s priceless and shows what’s becoming of the area.

Old 04-18-2022, 08:02 PM

3,298 posts, read 3,906,128 times
Quote:
4 people firing guns, inside a clothing store, at 3PM on a Sunday.. and of course someone who wasnt one of the shooters was shot.
Its out of control. Completely out of control.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/202204170183
Chicago East

Old 04-19-2022, 03:52 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,911,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Not sure if you saw the protest in Wilkinsburg where the protesters were illegally in the road and chanting BLM and negatives about the police, but it didn’t end well for one of classy protesters as a Wilkinsburg police officer handled it accordingly. The video is very graphic with the swearing so probably isn’t appropriate to post, but you should check it out as it’s priceless and shows what’s becoming of the area.
I saw. Hilarious that the cop was black - yet there he was, working for the "white supremacist police" in the eyes of the libs.. like Clayton Bigsby in a Dave Chappelle skit..

I cant understand where the liberal sense of entitlement comes from.

Old 04-19-2022, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I saw. Hilarious that the cop was black - yet there he was, working for the "white supremacist police" in the eyes of the libs.. like Clayton Bigsby in a Dave Chappelle skit..

I cant understand where the liberal sense of entitlement comes from.
And unfortunately has been accused of assaulting the loser protesters. The liberal sense of entitlement is why areas like that are and turn into cesspools. Always blaming the police and defending and enabling criminals will cause that…but at least the video was great. I saw a link where it’s on a loop that made it even better.

Old 04-19-2022, 02:20 PM

476 posts, read 277,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Skyrocketing crime under Sleepy Joe definitely has a lot of bullets being used by criminals. But folks scared of guns and the virus certainly have the right to stay hunkered down.

Don’t see anyone being scared of guns or complaining about the right to bear arms, and you’re the only one calling them dangerous. I know mine have never behaved badly. They always stay where they’re told and have never fired a bullet on their own
The largest single-year homicide spike in US history happened under Trump, ya'll really just ignore reality for politics. It's insane.

Old 04-19-2022, 03:24 PM

6,360 posts, read 5,078,682 times
everyone calm down....we'll be fine. Council is trying to control Air BnB short term rentals....problem solved and we'll be safe...because if anyone knows about how to actually deal w/ urban problems, its our City Council!!!!!!!!!!! The jackass party to the rescue!

Old 04-19-2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
everyone calm down....we'll be fine. Council is trying to control Air BnB short term rentals....problem solved and we'll be safe...because if anyone knows about how to actually deal w/ urban problems, its our City Council!!!!!!!!!!! The jackass party to the rescue!
Bingo…and Big Ed will knock on some doors and solve…errr soothe the situation.

Old 04-19-2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesJay64 View Post
The largest single-year homicide spike in US history happened under Trump, ya'll really just ignore reality for politics. It's insane.
Do you mean since this happened?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Americans.html

Old 04-19-2022, 07:28 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,697,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesJay64 View Post
I hear you man. A few pages ago I mentioned the same think. Gun violence spiked to record numbers in 2020 when Trump was president.

This posse of concerned conservative care bears that post on here will ignore and/or fight facts. They took a decent forum and literally trashed it. Such a shame. However they are nowhere near a majority in Pittsburgh or Allegheny county
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh