Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2011, 12:11 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,217,798 times

Advertisements

I'm going to call the Mayo Clinic to make an appointment to have my eyeballs re-inserted into their sockets.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:12 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,485,720 times
Must. Not. Respond. Must. Keep. Cool.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:16 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,204,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
My mom pays nothing for me.
Since I am hardly here, she doesn't pay for my food. I don't eat her food.
When I am here its sleeping in my bed. I never watch tv here.
In and out of the shower in 15 minutes, if anything she's paying less now more than ever.

Its only been a little bit that I haven't had a job.
I quit in April and its August now, that's 5 months and I am pretty sure I got that Aero job.

Like I said, I either come home at midnight or I sleep somewhere else for the night..
I usually don't sleep at home anyways so that's not an issue.
I sleep at TG's almost every night of the week.

If I don't like it I have two choices.
I can either be home by midnight or I sleep at a friends house.
Its not a you must be home by midnight. Its if you aren't home at midnight, don't come in waking us up.
But ireallydgaf because usually TG and I are asleep by 10pm or so anyways.
you need to stop defending your lifestyle and really listen to what we are saying. 5 months out of work is 5 months. When I apply for jobs and I have to fill in the part that asks why I left a job, the only reasons I ever have to put are

got a different job
relocated out of state

From age 17-35 the only gap in employment was when I studied out of the country for a semester. I have never ever quit a job without already having another one or moving out of the area. ever. I don't give a flying rats a$$ what your mom's rules are. She is allowing you to not have to pay rent somewhere. She is allowing you to be able to be unemployed. She doesn't owe you anything at this point. you never told me why you think you are entitled to live there.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:24 PM

Hope your puppy feels better, Mattie! Last week one of our cats left a mess that I couldn't identify. Poop? Throw up? It took three tries with the carpet cleaner to get out. (And he managed to do it right in the middle of the living room where it would show the most.)

Old 08-03-2011, 12:37 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,204,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Hope your puppy feels better, Mattie! Last week one of our cats left a mess that I couldn't identify. Poop? Throw up? It took three tries with the carpet cleaner to get out. (And he managed to do it right in the middle of the living room where it would show the most.)
we had one of those once. same location too.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:45 PM

13,471 posts, read 9,982,834 times
Quote:
Of course he did. Cats will mess with your head like that.

Yes, Mattie - dog messes = no fun.

Our insurance guy is going to try and sort out my mistake. I feel so stupid right now, I could just burst into tears.

I advise that all Bear Pokers *don't*.

You have been warned.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:59 PM

New flash, Fin: You're human. We do these things. It will all work out! Hugs and good thoughts and all that.

Meanwhile.....

I feel one of my epic "Here's the deal" posts coming on. Don't know if I should give in and tell it like it is or just eat my lunch.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:03 PM

13,471 posts, read 9,982,834 times
Quote:
New flash, Fin: You're human. We do these things. It will all work out! Hugs and good thoughts and all that.

Meanwhile.....

I feel one of my epic "Here's the deal" posts coming on. Don't know if I should give in and tell it like it is or just eat my lunch.
Poke... poke .... poke.

Nah, just eat your lunch.

Or not.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:05 PM

4,564 posts, read 10,962,517 times
Just as I was leaving for the dentist I saw that brilliant little posts of txt's. I knew there would be pages when I got back!

Dew - just eat your lunch Nothing ever gets through. We all bite our tongues until there is a breaking point. But then it's pages of excuses, etc. She feels entitled and she's extremely immature. There's no getting through to that.

So I survived the dentist. I go back in a month to do the other side of my mouth. They have a great way of doing regional blocks now that don't require needles. Yeah!

Old 08-03-2011, 01:15 PM

Coop: Glad the dentist went well!

Do you have a SonicCare toothbrush? I have this weird thing with my lower teeth and how they're set in the jaw. (Plus I have an extra tooth but that's a whole other tube of Crest.) Anyhoo after never being able to clean them properly and years of horrendous dental bills I finally followed my dentist's advice and got a SonicCare.

It makes a HUGE difference. Just huge. Totally worth the price. (The refill brushes are pricey but I get them on sale at Kohls or Costo.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting