Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 12:16 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,348,672 times

Advertisements

Go throw up on her, agnt. I used to hate it when people brought stinky stuff to lunch and ate it at their desks.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM

8,534 posts, read 7,445,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Go throw up on her, agnt. I used to hate it when people brought stinky stuff to lunch and ate it at their desks.

I agree ~~ 100%. She doesn't have the courtesy to go to a breakroom to eat it?

Old 03-28-2011, 12:34 PM

987 posts, read 1,757,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I agree ~~ 100%. She doesn't have the courtesy to go to a breakroom to eat it?
EXACTLY!!!!

Thanks for caring!!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 12:55 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,302,845 times
To the chick at the bar the other night:
We KNOW it's Spring Break music, that's why we're here.
Besides, what makes you think we don't like this kind of music anyway? grrrrrr.
Honey, we can tell YOU a thing or two about music!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:54 PM

37,080 posts, read 31,372,810 times
I bought some levolor vertical blinds for two windows. There are slots for fifteen vanes but they sell the boxes with 13 vanes so you have to buy 2 boxes for the extra two vanes!
The windows are 2 different lenghts so I had to buy an extra box and needed 2 cut one length and 2 cut a different length. Lowes cant cut them 2 different sizes. custom blinds my behind.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:34 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,526,042 times
A girl I used to be friends with wants nothing to do with me.

We went about 9 months without talking. I don't remember the exact time frame, but 9 months is an estimate. And we might of talked some during the 9 months, but not much.

We stopped talking for various reasons (nothing bad though)

So I posted something on her facebook wall saying "I haven't talked to you in a long time. How have you been?"

I also tried to talk to her on FaceChat

She didn't respond to either

She deleted me as a facebook friend.

I don't understand why someone I used to be friends with suddenly decided she wanted nothing to do with me, especially since I made it clear I still want to be friends.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:43 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,380,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
A girl I used to be friends with wants nothing to do with me.

We went about 9 months without talking. I don't remember the exact time frame, but 9 months is an estimate. And we might of talked some during the 9 months, but not much.

We stopped talking for various reasons (nothing bad though)

So I posted something on her facebook wall saying "I haven't talked to you in a long time. How have you been?"

I also tried to talk to her on FaceChat

She didn't respond to either

She deleted me as a facebook friend.

I don't understand why someone I used to be friends with suddenly decided she wanted nothing to do with me, especially since I made it clear I still want to be friends.
Times and people change. Possibly she found someone she's interested in.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,526,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Times and people change. Possibly she found someone she's interested in.
Oddly enough, she got a boyfriend. But we were just friends, so I don't see why that would matter. Just because she gets a boyfriend doesn't mean she needs to stop being friends with her male friends.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:51 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,789,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnt.starling View Post
The gas prices (to us all feeling it) are depressing me
and my coworker w/her smelly tuna/vinegar salad is making me not feel so good.....
What a combo!!!! I would be gagging too. We were flying from Boston to Vegas a couple of years ago and the woman behind us brought as a "snack" some kind of chicken and broccoli dish..OMG as it cooled off during the flight the smell got so bad I had to cover my nose the entire flight.
She should have just eaten the thing.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:12 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,406,270 times
U know I was listening to talk radio and they were talking about push up bikini swim suits for a 7 year old girl and I thought what ashamed. Then the story was on the evening news as well. How could any sane, normal person even consider the sex appeal of a 7 year old girl??? What LL is wrong in our society when manufactures market to those who exploit children sexually??? How far is too far??? Then I remember the way kids dress today... and what type of outfits are sold in any children's department store.... And then I have to wonder what's wrong that Americans r willing to sacrifice modesty for freedom to dress any kind of way that makes one happy. Well I agree with individual liberty to chose what u want to wear. I just think we need to be more proactive in supporting the right to cover one's nakedness too. I guess modesty is something that must be taught and kids today do not seem to be learning it very well. Then again I look at the dress of some adults- especially those in authority or trusted positions like teacher and I am not surprised. I guess none of us should be surprised the consequences of include wide spread promiscuity, sexually active preteens and an outbreak of sexually transmitted disease among our youth??? I think the very idea of a padded bathing suit is aiding and abetting sexual predators. I am grieved as a human being... And frustrated with myself for having no power to do anything about it but rant here in the land of cd among such decent folk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics