Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2016, 04:48 PM

126,339 posts, read 19,114,823 times

Advertisements

Stella Artois
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 05:08 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,076,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I had one that tore my ligaments a week before summer holidays and we met up for a beer a few years ago...... He burst out laughing the sod lol
I had an accident in school once. I was walking along 'the quad' as it was called. You were only supposed to walk through it in a certain direction, but one of the boys in my class was walking through it in the wrong direction and swung open the door, right in my face.

There was a hook on this door and it hit me right between the eyes. I still have a little scar there now - although it's not that noticeable. But it freaks me out that if I had been slightly left or right, it would have hit me in the eye.

My parents had to come to the school, to take me to the hospital and he had to apologise to my parents! I've also seen him around over the years and he still apologises to me!

Old 06-26-2016, 05:12 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,557,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
I had an accident in school once. I was walking along 'the quad' as it was called. You were only supposed to walk through it in a certain direction, but one of the boys in my class was walking through it in the wrong direction and swung open the door, right in my face.

There was a hook on this door and it hit me right between the eyes. I still have a little scar there now - although it's not that noticeable. But it freaks me out that if I had been slightly left or right, it would have hit me in the eye.

My parents had to come to the school, to take me to the hospital and he had to apologise to my parents! I've also seen him around over the years and he still apologises to me!
Yeah that's true and you were lucky ..... It's different as your a girl and I'd be the same if it was more serious it would kill me if that happened ..... But to another boy..... lmao

Old 06-26-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Yeah that's true and you were lucky ..... It's different as your a girl and I'd be the same if it was more serious it would kill me if that happened ..... But to another boy..... lmao
Boys are really awful to one another it seems! I've got three male cousins that live in London, and when we were all young they used to come and stay at my Grandparents during the school holidays.

They always used to fight and punch hell out of each other! I used to try and move away from them when they started arguing, because there used to be fists flying everywhere! My Nan had to put her ornaments into storage before they came down, because they would get broken during the fights too!

Old 06-26-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Boys are really awful to one another it seems! I've got three male cousins that live in London, and when we were all young they used to come and stay at my Grandparents during the school holidays.

They always used to fight and punch hell out of each other! I used to try and move away from them when they started arguing, because there used to be fists flying everywhere! My Nan had to put her ornaments into storage before they came down, because they would get broken during the fights too!
It's just silly boys stuff but most of the time it's funny

Old 06-26-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
It's just silly boys stuff but most of the time it's funny
They all get on alright now, you'll be glad to know!

Old 06-26-2016, 05:37 PM

Quote:
They all get on alright now, you'll be glad to know!
That's the London charm...... Works wonders

Old 06-26-2016, 07:14 PM

18,530 posts, read 1,430,560 times
It's bedtime, 'nite, sayers!

Old 06-27-2016, 01:42 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,123,352 times
do I sleep walk?

Old 06-27-2016, 03:49 AM

521 posts, read 293,858 times
I'm thinking about California and searching about public transportation. My search indicates that you need a car in Log Angeles but you can rely on public transportation in San Francisco!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics