Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 03:26 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,472,724 times

Advertisements

Question: Name the four seasons
Answer: Salt, Pepper, Mustard and Vinegar!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 03:33 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,472,724 times
An elderly gentleman, Mr. Wallace, was living the last months of his life in a Nursing Home.
One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.
Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong.

“Yes, Nurse Tracy”, said Mr. Wallace. “My Private Part died today, and I’m very sad.”
Knowing that many of her patients were forgetful and sometime a little crazy, she replied, “Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Wallace, please accept my condolences.”

The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy.
“Mr. Wallace”, she said. “You shouldn’t be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas.”

“But Nurse Tracy”, replied Mr. Wallace, “I told you yesterday that my Private Part died.”
“Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?”

“Well”, he replied, “Today’s the viewing!"

Old 08-02-2013, 11:59 PM

589 posts, read 7,646,438 times

A guy phones up his urologist and says. "Doc, I think my son has gonorrhea, the only woman he's been with is our maid."

"OK, don't be hard on him. He's just a kid," the Doctor soothed. "Get him in here right away and I'll take care of him."

"But, Doc. I've been doing the maid too, and now I've got the same symptoms he has."

Replies the doctor, "Then you come in with him and I'll fix you both up - it's no problem".

"Well," the guy admits, " I'm kinda afraid my wife now has it also."

"DAMN!" bellowed the physician. "That means we've all got it!"

Old 08-03-2013, 10:23 AM

24,458 posts, read 25,991,550 times
On January 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74
when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they
stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't
want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well,
before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best
last kiss?"
So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up
approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper,
and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a
real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode
with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Old 08-03-2013, 10:30 AM

24,458 posts, read 25,991,550 times
Louie and his wife are listening to the radio when they hear the weather report: "A snow emergency has been declared. You must park your cars on the odd-numbered side of the street." So Louie gets up and moves his car.

Two days later - same thing. "A snow emergency has been declared," blares the radio. "Park your cars on the even-numbered side of the street." Louie gets up and does what he’s told.

Three days later: "There will be a foot of snow today. Park your cars on the...," and then the power goes out.

"What should I do?" a confused Louie asks his wife.

"This time," she says, "why don’t you just leave the car in the garage?"

Old 08-03-2013, 02:28 PM

11,479 posts, read 9,140,435 times
a boy was teaching a girl arithmetic, he said, it was his mission. he kissed her once, he kissed her twice and said, now that’s addition. in silent satisfaction, she sweetly gave the kisses back and said, now that’s subtraction. then he kissed her, she kissed him, without an explanation. and both together smiled and said, that’s multiplication. then her dad appeared upon the scene and made a quick decision. he chased the boy three blocks away and said, that’s long division.

Old 08-03-2013, 03:23 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,387,300 times
HOW TO BE GRACIOUS

Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce. Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever! A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother! Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange it, but she refused. Absolutely not! I look like a million bucks in this dress, And I'm wearing it, she replied..Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day. ''A few days later, they went shopping, and did find another gorgeous dress for her mother. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, ''Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another Occasion where you could wear it. "Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do, dear...I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night BEFORE the wedding.''

Old 08-03-2013, 08:45 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,530,896 times
Bargain Hunter
A blonde went to an appliance store sale and caught the sight of a great bargain. “I would

like to buy this TV,” she told the salesman, who was standing nearby. “Sorry, we don’t sell

to blondes,” he replied.

With this information in mind, she hurried back home and dyed her hair, then rushed back

and once again declared to the salesman, “I would like to buy this TV.” “Sorry, we don’t sell

to blondes,” he replied.

“Darn, he recognized me,” she thought, surprised at his perspicacity.

She decided to adopt a thorough disguise this time, complete with a haircut and new hair

color, new outfit, big sunglasses, and then waited for a few days before she once again

approached the salesman at the appliance store. “I would like to buy this TV,” she said.

“Sorry, we don’t sell to blondes,” he replied.

Completely frustrated, she exclaimed, “How do you know I’m a blonde?”

“Because that, ma'am, is a microwave,” he replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Absent Brothers
An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back

of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finished all three, he comes

back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender says to him, 'You know, a pint

goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time.' The Irishman

replies, 'Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia,

and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to

remember the days we all drank together. 'The bartender admits that this is a nice custom,

and leaves it there. The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar and always drinks the same

way: he orders three pints and drinks the three pints by taking drinks from each of them in

turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and

fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, 'I don't

want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss.' The

Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a lights dawns in his eye and he laughs. 'Oh,

no, ' he says, 'Everyone is fine. I've just quit drinking!

Old 08-04-2013, 04:26 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,564,609 times
What did the mayo say to the refrigerator door?

Could ya close the door ?, Im dressing in here

Old 08-04-2013, 05:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,530,896 times
Here's another old refrigerator joke.

A man opens his refrigerator and sees a squirrel lying down inside. The man asks the squirrel, What are you doing in here?

The squirrel says, This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?
The man says, Yes.
The squirrel says, I'm westing!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 08-04-2013 at 05:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics